Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SMITE Imrpovements on FACEIT

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkeksalot View Post
    i'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce faceit. Is it "face it" or "faseet?"
    face it my brutha!

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Ayyyy nice good to see that FACEIT is getting better and better
    Yeah now they need some ingame support (Maybe a tab actually in the physical game) and then we might have a more healthy player base on FACEIT.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Ayyyy nice good to see that FACEIT is getting better and better
    Getting better and better by removing CQ? So basically now i am forced to play aids arena? Hmm.. how about no, ill pass up faceit at this point cause i hate this gamemode. Everything was spot on except this change.

Senior Member Chosen Spartan219's Avatar
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 747
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Conversation Starter 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class
    ive never tried FACEIT what is it? is it for like high ranked players or something?

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    All the changes seem amazing, except removing the Conquest Mode. I think that most 'Conquest Players' will leave faceit rather than play Arena instead. It was nice to have some variety in the ladders, playing always arena can get kinda repetitive and boring. Please bring Conquest Ladders back!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce FACEIT. Is it "face it" or "faseet?"
    It's Face It

Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    Yeah now they need some ingame support (Maybe a tab actually in the physical game) and then we might have a more healthy player base on FACEIT.
    This is something we'd really like as well, but at the moment, it's not particularly feasible. We're working on a solution . We do have in-lobby support for Captains where our admins can come in and provide technical assistance, just not in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan219 View Post
    ive never tried FACEIT what is it? is it for like high ranked players or something?
    It's a competitive matchmaking system that faces you against other players, much like regular matchmaking in-game. The difference here is that you can earn FACEIT Points which can be redeemed for in-game prizes, merchandise, or hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthrig View Post
    Getting better and better by removing CQ? So basically now i am forced to play aids arena? Hmm.. how about no, ill pass up faceit at this point cause i hate this gamemode. Everything was spot on except this change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ârsenal View Post
    All the changes seem amazing, except removing the Conquest Mode. I think that most 'Conquest Players' will leave faceit rather than play Arena instead. It was nice to have some variety in the ladders, playing always arena can get kinda repetitive and boring. Please bring Conquest Ladders back!
    Conquest is still available via Tournaments (along with Joust), just not in the Ladders. This isn't necessarily a permanent change, just something we're trying out and seeing how it works out.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post

Conquest is still available via Tournaments (along with Joust), just not in the Ladders. This isn't necessarily a permanent change, just something we're trying out and seeing how it works out.
    I am aware of CQ being available via tournaments just like im aware of how shitty rewards are for doing them. Support Cq tourney is what - 6k for first place but cause its a shared pool i end up getting only 1,2k? Lets compare that to first place on the ladder - 8k previously, now 5k and 7k on chest ladder. I have to ask why bother? Even if i had no intention to get first place i could just que up once on each ladder and end up getting 1,5k a day doesnt matter if i won any of these games or not.

As it stands now theres literally no reason to go for tourney, you didnt took 5 man premades from them and most important besides daily ladders there was also CQ leagues which could net some extra points monthly - 80k for first place in master league. How does that even compare to these tourneys i dont know. Its a shame that i will end up wasting my premium but like i said arena is aids. Its not a fun mode, its a mess. At least bring in siege or whatever but arena as the only playable mode makes absolutely no sense. You might as well add assault at this point with random picks and make ladders for it, its makes just as much sense. I had over 15 friends on faceit who played nothing but CQ and we all know gonna stop playing on faceit cause we hate arena. I imagine theres a lot more people like me and my friends who will do the same.

PS. do not add kda from faceit to god stats. I enjoy diamond gods with only ~50kills on loading card and i can also relax when im aware my kd wont go into shit cus i went a bit crazy and tried some new stuff instead of pressing f6/afk cus i got horrible team.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Yeah, wining 4 consecutive hard games in a tournament tgive you the same reward thah winning 1 single arena (or Conquest) in a Ladder. I really hope Conquest Ladders will come back, but as you say, let's see how it turns out.

I'm also agree with no counting God Stats/History in Faceit Games. They're Custom Games, with no real matchmaking (in comparison with the huge community of the SMITE game), they re more like MOTD Games whose also doesn't count toward God Stats and History. This should stay this way, with no History nor Stat at all, IMO.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Conquest needs to be there.

It cant be a competitive matchmaker if the main mode is arena.

I know arena is the most popular mode, but its quite opposite from the most competitive.