Thread: Several times of event delay (where is 3x?)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 607
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Angry Several times of event delay (where is 3x?)

When you announce there will be a event we do make we do make a effort to reserve time and enjoy the bonus.
    You waste your time waiting the event starting and it dont came twice. Worst than you dont giving a compensation it's you dont giving a a late speech about what is going on. Even LevelUpGames had more respect for us.

Sorry about the bad english.
    -----
    Eu não sei se aqui tem uma área só pro servidor sul americano, e não ligo a mínima pra falar a verdade.
    Mas quando vocês anunciam que vai ter um event nós fazemos um esforço pra reservar tempo e aproveitar esse bonus. Vocês gastam nosso tempo fazendo a gente esperar o evento começar e é a segunda vez que ele não vem. Pior que não receber uma compensação é não saber o que está acontecendo. Até a LUG tinha mais respeito nesse sentido.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Manigöld View Post
    When you announce there will be a event we do make we do make a effort to reserve time and enjoy the bonus.
    You waste your time waiting the event starting and it dont came twice. Worst than you dont giving a compensation it's you dont giving a a late speech about what is going on. Even LevelUpGames had more respect for us.
    +
    Support.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    [QUOTE=Manigöld;797125]When you announce there will be a event we do make we do make a effort to reserve time and enjoy the bonus.

Exactly. I made my time so I have as much free time this weekend as possible. And now 3 hourse after event started there is not statement from Hi Rez why it is not working. Not even simply apology and acknoledgement that they are working on it.

New Member Cupidhead AsurathDeMan's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 176
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile!
    [QUOTE=AelinIthil;797128]
    Quote Originally Posted by Manigöld View Post

Exactly. I made my time so I have as much free time this weekend as possible. And now 3 hourse after event started there is not statement from Hi Rez why it is not working. Not even simply apology and acknoledgement that they are working on it.
    The reason they aren't saying anything is because they are asleep enjoying their weekend while we sit here waiting. It's around 5:45 PST where the Hi-Rez office is located at the time I'm typing this message. So the sad truth it that they are probably sleeping and don't have time to tell their fans that wake up early on OUR Saturday's that have to wait for this to event to work (IF IT EVER DOES). We will honestly be lucky if this gets fixed by noon today. I just wanted to play a few games on the 3x before I had Christmas parties that are located 3 hours away. I have no time to play at all today on the 3x other than this morning and well clearly they can't get their shit to work.

TIP: If you announce it a week ago make sure it works ahead of time OR work on it in the week you had to work on it.
    Smite Ign: AsurathDeMan

Smite Tactics Ign: Savage

New Member Cupidhead AlexRiera58's Avatar
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 785
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    I wait for gems, because i want buy scylla skin, i go to 3 years play this game and never saw this problems. wtf Hi-rez (sorry for my bad inglish)