Thread: Ult God Pack transferable?

New Member Cupidhead Chrisbob823's Avatar
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 382

Unanswered: Ult God Pack transferable?

I bought the Ultimate Godpack for PC over a year ago before I knew it would be on PS4. I really REALLY don't want to have to rebuy it agian since you say I can link my PC and PS4 account and the whole point of that would be for those who played on PC can keep thier masteries, gods, skins etc...so why is it that it is saying I have no gods unlocked and no skins when I know for a fact I had several skins and the ultimate Godpack.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisbob823 View Post
    I bought the Ultimate Godpack for PC over a year ago before I knew it would be on PS4. I really REALLY don't want to have to rebuy it agian since you say I can link my PC and PS4 account and the whole point of that would be for those who played on PC can keep thier masteries, gods, skins etc...so why is it that it is saying I have no gods unlocked and no skins when I know for a fact I had several skins and the ultimate Godpack.
    You missed out on the account copying event. It was open for a limited time and you will never be able to do it again. Also, the masteries and stats weren't transferable.