Thread: Competitive Team Recruiting!

New Member Cupidhead ChaoticTwister's Avatar
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Competitive Team Recruiting!

Hello Everyone Reading This Wonderful Message!

I have been wanting to make a Competitive Team lately and want to recruit Smite players to my team. So far it is only my friend and I. We are called DisasterY. I am looking to recruit just about anyone who has selected a main role that they can play. Also somebody who can be online often enough to practice together. If anybody is interested Reply with your name down below and I will add you with my account ChaoticTwister. Be sure to accept it and your role can be altered and/or discussed upon. I play Middle Lane, and my friend is Assassin.

New Member Cupidhead Royninho10's Avatar
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 352
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    im keen to join, name is royninho10

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    IGN is Reidiculous2. I just hit lvl 30 so i'm unranked. I have over 600 hours played on xbox, i recently switched to pc.

Junior Member Cupidhead Nervecoil's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticTwister View Post

I have been wanting to make a Competitive Team lately and want to recruit Smite players to my team. So far it is only my friend and I. We are called DisasterY. I am looking to recruit just about anyone who has selected a main role that they can play. Also somebody who can be online often enough to practice together. If anybody is interested Reply with your name down below and I will add you with my account ChaoticTwister. Be sure to accept it and your role can be altered and/or discussed upon. I play Middle Lane, and my friend is Assassin.

IGN - Nervecoil

Can play any class/role || prefer joust over conquest.

My ELO/Rank is trash as I play by myself and get stuck with complete garbage. DC's, trolls, ppl who just hit lvl 30 and still haven't really learned how to play, you name it. I was Gold out of qualifying and its been just complete shit for the last 4 days, really looking for some competitive folks who don't take losing lightly. (yes, I'm a sore loser - way too competitive for my own good).

Junior Member Cupidhead BloodLustEnigma's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Beta player getting back into the game, been playing for the last 2 weeks and looking to try going competative as well, can play any role

IGN: BloodLustEnigma

New Member Cupidhead Danicap4545's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticTwister View Post

Hello, I am Spanish and would be interested in being part of your team. My main role is adc but I can also play mid although I see you play it. If you are interested in joining your team add me.

Danicap4545