Thread: Ideas for character builder

New Member Cupidhead Sinplistic's Avatar
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 376

Lightbulb Ideas for character builder

Before it was set so you could choose your actives and 6 items to buy. This was working well but had a few flaws.

#1: Only 6 slots for items. This made it so if you had a starter item you had to turn of auto builder sell that item and buy the last item yourself.

#2: The purchase prioritizing was terrible. If you selected full tier actives it would buy those at the start and you had no money for a real item.

#3: Limited to 1 item set.

(Side Note #1: Keep the auto level skill area as is but set it up to work with multiple item sets so that if we have a {jungle} set the skills can level different than our {lane} set)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas on how to fix:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rather than this set up:

{item 1} {item 2} {item 3} {item 4} {item 5} {item 6}
    {active 1} {active 2}
    etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Set it up like this:

{Selection 1} {Selection 2} {Selection 3} {Selection 4} {Selection 5} {Selection 6} {Selection ...}

How it works.

#1: Have it purchase the items in the selected order.

#2: {Selection} spaces should be able to be filled with any item, consumable, active, etc.

#3: Also allow us to have as many {Selection} spaces as needed.
    (Set a {+} button and {-} button that will add {Selection}s onto the end)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Thoughts:

#1: Allow us to set multiple item sets with our own selected name rather than the standard {Custom}.

#2: In game we can select sets in a drop down menu containing {Lane} {Jungle} {Arena} etc. what we should have is a drop down list like that in the character select area that will allow us to select which item set we wish to have for auto buy and auto level.

Finish:

Thank you for reading and I hope you like my ideas. I believe this would work very well and make a mass amount of the SMITE community happy.

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 111
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Lol I made a similar thread at the same time. http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...ggestions-here

I had the exact same ideas too. Such sync. Very wow.
    Last edited by Geff; 06-12-2014 at 01:55 PM.