Thread: aphrodite ultimate needs a rework

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead badboy1235's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 606
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Lightbulb aphrodite ultimate needs a rework

some gods and goddess have her ult as a ability sol as it chang'e as it needs to be rework i think cool
    i hope no more guardians get the Khepri treatment lmao!!!!!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy1235 View Post
    some gods and goddess have her ult as a ability sol as it chang'e as it needs to be rework i think cool
    The point of Aphro's ult isn't that it makes you invulnerable. It's that it makes you and a teammate invulnerable. Mixed with her three, you can then heal both yourself and your teammate while out of harm's way.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
    The point of Aphro's ult isn't that it makes you invulnerable. It's that it makes you and a teammate invulnerable. Mixed with her three, you can then heal both yourself and your teammate while out of harm's way.
    well that's ok but the fact is its not that good anymore her ult needs rework its old out of date i think...and she is a bad b*tch!!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    well that's ok but the fact is its not that good anymore her ult needs rework its old out of date i think...and she is a bad b*tch!!
    Personally, I really like her kit how it is. Got Aphro at Rank X and like how she operates. But hey, each to their own!
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Personally, I really like her kit how it is. Got Aphro at Rank X and like how she operates. But hey, each to their own!
    Yes, she is really great and the ult feels so awesome when you negate so many kills just like that. Also, as you said, the ult heals you and a teammate which is 40% of the whole team. That's quite a lot, especially if the healed and saved one is a teammate. Also, unlike Ravana's and Chang'e's 2s or Aegis, Aphro can use her abilities while being immortal.

It is still very good and superior to Aegis (in cd, ability use too) and other invulnerability skills like Chang'e's and Ravana's 2 because it lets you use your abilities, saves you and your soulmate, lets him heal if you use your 3 or damage other gods in the meantime and it negates kills.

The only change i would love her to get would be that all allies in the line of effect of her 3 are healed half the health (at least) while you and your soulmate get the full heal. That would make her healing not just single target, but a bit more flexible and useful to the team.
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonasx View Post
    Yes, she is really great and the ult feels so awesome when you negate so many kills just like that. Also, as you said, the ult heals you and a teammate which is 40% of the whole team. That's quite a lot, especially if the healed and saved one is a teammate. Also, unlike Ravana's and Chang'e's 2s or Aegis, Aphro can use her abilities while being immortal.

It is still very good and superior to Aegis (in cd, ability use too) and other invulnerability skills like Chang'e's and Ravana's 2 because it lets you use your abilities, saves you and your soulmate, lets him heal if you use your 3 or damage other gods in the meantime and it negates kills.

The only change i would love her to get would be that all allies in the line of effect of her 3 are healed half the health (at least) while you and your soulmate get the full heal. That would make her healing not just single target, but a bit more flexible and useful to the team.
    well like to see a new ult for her like old one but rework

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonasx View Post

Hey, that's a really nice idea and does make sense, since every enemy in line gets damaged, and as you said it would give her a lot of flexibility. I like it.

About her ultimate, I think it's fine as it is. I would increase slightly it's duration at rank 1 though, maybe rank 2 too. Like 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 or so. But it's unique and provides incredible utility.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by MystralPxP View Post
    Hey, that's a really nice idea and does make sense, since every enemy in line gets damaged, and as you said it would give her a lot of flexibility. I like it.

About her ultimate, I think it's fine as it is. I would increase slightly it's duration at rank 1 though, maybe rank 2 too. Like 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 or so. But it's unique and provides incredible utility.
    yes make more fun to use and more flexible I think