Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sol's 2

  1. #1
    Senior Member Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Morrigan! Trolling incoming
    Posts
    5,888
    23
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    25

    Sol's 2

    Sol's 2 used to count as AA, but no longer procs AA items. Yet, it's still treated like AA in that, Ah Puch's corpses can block it and not receive damage and Sylv's flower, that is also only destroyed by AA, can stop it and still not take damage.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

    And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

  2. #2
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dhailz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    94
    1
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Sol's 2 used to count as AA, but no longer procs AA items. Yet, it's still treated like AA in that, Ah Puch's corpses can block it and not receive damage and Sylv's flower, that is also only destroyed by AA, can stop it and still not take damage.
    had this problem earlier ^ thank you for this thread. as i am a very high-ranked sol duelist and have recently gotten screwed by this due to a vulcan's turret, which also applies these same problems.
    28 Rank X's Leader Of GoldStarGaming

  3. #3
    Senior Member Infamous Azilo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Morrigan! Trolling incoming
    Posts
    5,888
    23
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Rep Power
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhailz17 View Post
    had this problem earlier ^ thank you for this thread. as i am a very high-ranked sol duelist and have recently gotten screwed by this due to a vulcan's turret, which also applies these same problems.
    Vulcan's turret is damaged by everything, but Puch's corpses, AMC's hives and Sylv's flowers are AA only.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

    And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dhailz17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    94
    1
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Vulcan's turret is damaged by everything, but Puch's corpses, AMC's hives and Sylv's flowers are AA only.
    you right but still the same annoyance.
    28 Rank X's Leader Of GoldStarGaming

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •