Thread: Borderless Window and 2560x1440 Resolution

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Borderless Window and 2560x1440 Resolution

I'm running the game on maximum graphics and getting a constant 150FPS (bummer since I can get up to 165Hz on my monitor with OC and G-Sync), I can't play the game in borderless window... I have to use Full Screen. I want to be able to do two things at once and not have to worry about the game crashing or minimizing and me missing something.

Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU
    https://www.amazon.com/Acer-XB241YU-.../dp/B01LJUNMYK

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8GB

I can NOT do 2560x1440 in Borderless Window. If I am playing in full screen, it's fine, but the moment I change to borderless window, it changes my resolution to 2048x1152... I am running through Steam since I just reinstalled after not playing for a year. Are there any solutions for this issue? I can play plenty of other games in Borderless Window at 2560x1440.

Any solutions?

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Can you run any other game at 2560x1440 in borderless? If so, do you find this issue with any other titles?

I ask because I do exactly this (same resolution and borderless) with no issues. I run it with an Nvidia GTX 670.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xFlaws04 View Post
    Are there any solutions for this issue? I can play plenty of other games in Borderless Window at 2560x1440.
    See my full post. But to be more specific, SimCity, Planet Coaster, Battlefield 1, Anno 2205, Diablo 3, and so on. All can run in 2560x1440 borderless window.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by xFlaws04 View Post
    See my full post. But to be more specific, SimCity, Planet Coaster, Battlefield 1, Anno 2205, Diablo 3, and so on. All can run in 2560x1440 borderless window.
    I found this from a Steam user having the same issue. Let me know if it helps.

So it was a Windows 10 thing. Right clicking on Steam and going into properties, under the compatibility tab, check "disable display scaling on high dpi settings". That's how I fixed it.
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic