Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FACEIT Feedback Form

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender

FACEIT Feedback Form

Hi everyone,

You may or may not know me, but I'm Kaostic (previous HiRezKaostic) and I'm a Community Coordinator for FACEiT with a focus on SMITE.

I've been looking around the forums the past few days, and seeing a lot of feedback towards FACEiT. First and foremost, we cannot thank you enough for providing this feedback as it's invaluable to us and helping us improve the product.

To try and help consolidate SMITE player's feedback, we've put together the following form. I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill this form out. Please note: even if you haven't used or know what FACEiT is, it would be very helpful if you could fill it out too!

FACEiT - SMITE Feedback Form

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in this thread and I'll do my best to answer them!

-Kaostic
    Community Coordinator for FACEIT | @Kaostic

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    First and foremost: I love 3rd party matchmakers like FACEIT. It allows you to basically practice without actually affecting your stats.

A thing I would like to be implemented is ingame FACEIT. Maybe there will be more active users on FACEIT if there was an actual thing within SMITE that allowed you to go through FACEIT MM (I like faceit since its casual with bans and I think alot of people would enjoy that aswell)

If FACEIT had a more healthy player base, I would use the service alot more.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmander787 View Post
    First and foremost: I love 3rd party matchmakers like FACEIT. It allows you to basically practice without actually affecting your stats.

A thing I would like to be implemented is ingame FACEIT. Maybe there will be more active users on FACEIT if there was an actual thing within SMITE that allowed you to go through FACEIT MM (I like faceit since its casual with bans and I think alot of people would enjoy that aswell)

If FACEIT had a more healthy player base, I would use the service alot more.
    Yeah, that's the general consensus I've seen across all the feedback I've seen up until this point. It's very circular though:
    Players don't like the matchmaking > Player stops playing > less players means "worse" matchmaking due to limited playerbase > repeat.

It's one of the things that I'm going to be focusing on moving forward
    Last edited by Kaostic; 11-25-2016 at 11:21 AM.

Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
    Yeah, that's the general consensus I've seen across all the feedback I've seen up until this point. It's very circular though:
    Players don't like the matchmaking > Player stops playing > less players means "worse" matchmaking due to limited playerbase > repeat.

It's one of the things that I'm going to be focusing on moving forward
    Awesome!

I cant wait for the future of FACEIT for SMITE!

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 1,774
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Filled up my feedback on it aswell since i like to use FACEIT
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 523
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
    Please note: even if you haven't used or know what FACEiT is, it would be very helpful if you could fill it out too!
    same as asking god balance from people who arent played the game once.

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I saw the note about filling it out even if you haven't used it or have no idea what it is, but a lot of the questions are kinda specific.
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Veteran Tagger Third Class
    Not sure how i am supposed to provide feedback on something that i have no clue about... i tried to find info about FACEIT when i first saw it announced, i still know nothing about it. As far as i am concerned it seems like there is a lack of information

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by xsolfire View Post
    Not sure how i am supposed to provide feedback on something that i have no clue about... i tried to find info about FACEIT when i first saw it announced, i still know nothing about it. As far as i am concerned it seems like there is a lack of information
    How? Legit google FACEIT and you can try it out yourself.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromun View Post
    same as asking god balance from people who arent played the game once.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoldyBanana View Post
    I saw the note about filling it out even if you haven't used it or have no idea what it is, but a lot of the questions are kinda specific.
    Quote Originally Posted by xsolfire View Post

Hey guys; I can appreciate it's a bit of an odd request to fill out a form about a service you may not have used yourself, however, that's why I made it in the way that I did. If you haven't used FaceIt before, the way you fill out the form differs from those that have used the service.

Both instances provide valuable feedback on the service and how it is viewed by both users and non-users.