Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered

Diana, The Heavenly Hunter

DIANA
    The Heavenly Hunter

Pantheon: Roman
    Class: Hunter

LORE

Diana's birth takes place before the beginning of time. She created the world of her own being, making herself be the darkness and making her brother Lucifer, the light. When she realized how beautiful the light was, she longed for it. Her longing was so intense that she crept into her brother’s cave, stealing the light from him and singing to him a magical song that put him in an eternal sleep. Now united with the light, Diana takes to the battlefield as the heavenly hunter to prove to Gods and Goddesses alike, that the light has no competition.

OVERVIEW

Diana players would require ultimate precision and positioning to really excel in game. She is squishy, her kit is entirely skill shots and she has no escape. In return she has high single target damage, decent crowd control and a small amount of sustain. Players that aimlessly or prematurely fire abilities without carefully aiming will fail. Players that consistently land the ability shots will shred through enemies with ease.

All of her abilities are stims that each equip Diana with a different arrow. These arrows are single-use and will fire on her next basic attack. When the abilities are activated, her arrow will change visually in game, but the mana and cooldown are not triggered until that basic attack is actually fired. This allows her to freely switch between arrows as she pleases.

For example, she could activate her 1 while travelling up lane with the intention of poking the enemy God, but if she then decides to retreat and use her 2 to clear the oncoming minion wave instead, she can activate her 2 before firing the basic attack and the cooldown and mana consumption for her 1 will not occur. She can also cancel abilities before firing to switch to ordinary basic attacks without penalty.

BASE STATS
    Health: 460 (+76)
    Mana: 215 (+35)
    Speed: 365
    Range: 55
    Physical Protection: 12 (+2.8)
    Magical Protection: 30 (+0.9)

BASIC ATTACKS
    Damage: 40 (+2.5)
    Attack/Sec: 0.95 (+1.7%)
    Progression: None

ABILITIES

PASSIVE – Recharging Arrows

If Diana’s ability arrows miss their target, that ability will receive a 10% cooldown reduction until its next use.

If Diana’s ability arrows hit an enemy God, she is healed by the light for 5% of her maximum health.

ABILITY ONE – Incendiary Arrow

Diana’s next basic attack fires a flaming arrow that explodes on enemy contact. The first enemy hit takes initial damage and is burned. All enemies in the surrounding area are also burned from the explosion.

Initial damage: 70/110/150/190/240 (+70% of physical power)
    Burn damage: 10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of physical power) each second for 5 seconds.
    Explosion radius: 25

Mana Cost: 75
    Cooldown: 13 seconds

ABILITY TWO – Sharpened Arrow

Diana’s next basic attack pierces through enemies, slowing them, reducing their protections and applying a bleed to all targets hit.

Slow: 15% for 4 seconds
    Protections: -15% for 4 seconds
    Bleed damage: 25/40/55/70/85 (+20% of physical power) each second for 4 seconds

Mana Cost: 60
    Cooldown: 10 seconds

ABILITY THREE – Feathered Arrow

Diana's next basic attack has increased range. This arrow deals normal basic attack damage and surrounds the enemy with floating feathers. Diana has increased movement speed while the feathers are active. After 3 seconds the enemy is mesmerized by the feathers before they disappear. This ability can proc item effects and critical hit.

Additional Range: 20
    Movement Speed: +20%
    Mesmerize duration: 1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 seconds

Mana Cost: 60
    Cooldown: 12 seconds

ULTIMATE ABILITY – Heavenly Arrows

If Diana’s next basic attack hits an enemy God it will mark them. Every second after this, a powerful arrow is fired down from the heavens, striking the marked God and dealing damage with each arrow.

Damage per arrow: 60/100/140/180/220 (+20% of physical power)
    Number of arrows: 5

Mana Cost: 90
    Cooldown: 90 seconds
    Last edited by heyBRANNY; 12-01-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Changed her 3rd ability as the original didn't quite fit her theme.
    My Diamonds: Ah Puch, Chang'e, Neith, Nox, Thoth

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Claymore07's Avatar
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 465
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Um hello Hirez add this goddess as your next hunter lol. Surprised that they haven't added her yet.

Junior Member Cupidhead Midnite_Prophet's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Unfortunately, Diana is just Artemis in Roman mythology so eventhough the concept is nice and interesting, I doubt they would add her

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnite_Prophet View Post
    Unfortunately, Diana is just Artemis in Roman mythology so eventhough the concept is nice and interesting, I doubt they would add her
    Yes sadly this is true Glad like you like the concept though!

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead NeoredXII's Avatar
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 384
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by heyBRANNY View Post
    Yes sadly this is true Glad like you like the concept though!
    so i suggest you changed the god but leave the abilities, lucky for you there is an egyptian goddess who is aasssociated with Artemis, her name is Pakhet, a lioness goddess of war

Achievements:
    so i suggest you changed the god but leave the abilities, lucky for you there is an egyptian goddess who is aasssociated with Artemis, her name is Pakhet, a lioness goddess of war
    Diana is a goddess with many titles. She has been depicted as a goddess of the hunt (which obviously I avoided due to Artemis), Goddess of the moon (Awilix), goddess of women and fertility is another... but she is also referred to as the Queen of Heaven - which is what I focused on with this concept to make her unique but also stick to her primary hunter lore. I don't think a lioness goddess of war would really suit the kit, but that sure is an awesome title to have for a goddess!
    Last edited by heyBRANNY; 11-28-2016 at 07:24 PM.

Member Follower Epibrutemetheos's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Like the concept! And if you look into it, she was eventually equated with Artemis, but actually, as you said, had many titles, and is actually not well defined. I like the queen/light lore focus.

Just wondering, does the burn in the 1 affect the area, or follow the gods even after leaving?
    Also, the physical percentage adds up to 160% which seems a bit much, especially if they can't leave the burn.

The ult actually looks like it could do better. Comparing to Rama, a very similar hunter, his ult, even if missing all but the most likely and lowest damage hit, does 200-600 +60%, and removes him from battle for up to 5 seconds. The absolute maximum yours could do, requiring hitting all arrows (which because of required timing could easily be blocked by sanctification or other), would be 200-800 +100%. However, you said the point was rewarding accurate players. If an accurate player does Rama, they can hit all 3 and deal 450-1350 +135%. And his prevents anything happening, while your's doesn't. And his is impossible to block for more than 1 of them, meaning with sanctuary on biggest does 250-750 +120%, while yours would be 120-480 +60%. Also, he gets three chances, while Diana only gets one, and his area to hit is bigger, while yours appears to be the same***. His also goes past barriers and has better range, as does Neith's global ult (another hunter). Yours has all the difficulties of a normal attack. While mana cost is low (and it does need some progression), I still don't think it makes up for the fact that you honestly don't get enough reward for the risk. All you would need to do is increase that damage some, starting at maybe 250-1050 +125% for total, maybe even a tiny bit higher. Also maybe give some way of getting it off easier (range, pass through walls, or something)

***in fact you don't mention it but the targeter on basically all of these needs to be bigger than AA. You probably assumed that applied, as most of Rama's do, in which case they do so just ignore the area part.

She is actually really cool. The kit is a really interesting concept, and even without the escape it does pretty well (maybe even add slow immunity while she is buffed on 3 to help as it's her closest to one?) Just need to buff that ult (wow that's not something ya often say lol) and maybe look at the 1.

P.S.:
    Just a fun idea for her look: when pressing any ability button, she holds 3 arrows in one hand, ready to draw. When any of the arrows is fired, it actually disappears from her hand, thus making sense that if she has 2 on cooldown, she can only draw one anyway. Her ult one would switch out tho. You could even make them look different, a red/fiery 1, a blue/steely 2, and a white/fluffy 3.

GOD CONCEPT & SKIN HUB

If I like you, I will open doors for you, give you two helping hands, and invite you over my threshold.
    If I don't like you, I will snipe you in the face, and then have all my friends come and beat up all of your friends.
    Sincerely, Janus

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Epibrutemetheos View Post
    Like the concept! And if you look into it, she was eventually equated with Artemis, but actually, as you said, had many titles, and is actually not well defined. I like the queen/light lore focus.

Just wondering, does the burn in the 1 affect the area, or follow the gods even after leaving?
    Also, the physical percentage adds up to 160% which seems a bit much, especially if they can't leave the burn.

The ult actually looks like it could do better. Comparing to Rama, a very similar hunter, his ult, even if missing all but the most likely and lowest damage hit, does 200-600 +60%, and removes him from battle for up to 5 seconds. The absolute maximum yours could do, requiring hitting all arrows (which because of required timing could easily be blocked by sanctification or other), would be 200-800 +100%. However, you said the point was rewarding accurate players. If an accurate player does Rama, they can hit all 3 and deal 450-1350 +135%. And his prevents anything happening, while your's doesn't. And his is impossible to block for more than 1 of them, meaning with sanctuary on biggest does 250-750 +120%, while yours would be 120-480 +60%. Also, he gets three chances, while Diana only gets one, and his area to hit is bigger, while yours appears to be the same***. His also goes past barriers and has better range, as does Neith's global ult (another hunter). Yours has all the difficulties of a normal attack. While mana cost is low (and it does need some progression), I still don't think it makes up for the fact that you honestly don't get enough reward for the risk. All you would need to do is increase that damage some, starting at maybe 250-1050 +125% for total, maybe even a tiny bit higher. Also maybe give some way of getting it off easier (range, pass through walls, or something)

***in fact you don't mention it but the targeter on basically all of these needs to be bigger than AA. You probably assumed that applied, as most of Rama's do, in which case they do so just ignore the area part.

She is actually really cool. The kit is a really interesting concept, and even without the escape it does pretty well (maybe even add slow immunity while she is buffed on 3 to help as it's her closest to one?) Just need to buff that ult (wow that's not something ya often say lol) and maybe look at the 1.

P.S.:
    Just a fun idea for her look: when pressing any ability button, she holds 3 arrows in one hand, ready to draw. When any of the arrows is fired, it actually disappears from her hand, thus making sense that if she has 2 on cooldown, she can only draw one anyway. Her ult one would switch out tho. You could even make them look different, a red/fiery 1, a blue/steely 2, and a white/fluffy 3.
    Wow thanks for the detailed review! Glad you like it

You're right about the 1st ability, I hadn't realised it added up to so much. To answer your question, once they're burned they're burned so even if they leave the AOE it will 'follow' them.

I did struggle with the numbers for the ultimate. I know Rama's has the potential to do more damage, but he does have to land 3 ranged skill shots to get that damage and Diana would only need to land one close range one and all arrows are a guaranteed hit (unless sanctuaried) But hey - I'm happy to bump it up!!

Yes the ability targeters would be similar to Ramas spectral arrow and would also change colours depending on the arrows - which I had pictured similar to what you described! Very cool

EDIT: Reduced physical power % on Incendiary Arrow. Increased damage on Heavenly Arrows.
    Last edited by heyBRANNY; 12-01-2016 at 05:22 AM.