Thread: Moros- The god of Doom and Destiny

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead manlymoostach's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points

Moros- The god of Doom and Destiny

Moros-The god of Doom and Destiny
    Moros is a physical Greek assassin.

Lore-Moros, god of Doom and Destiny. The son of Nyx, and the sibling of Thanatos, The Moirae and the Keres. Moros is said to be the one being that Zeus, King of the Gods, was afraid of, because to break with Destiny was to reintroduce Chaos into the world.

Appearance: Imagine a combination of Sauron and The Grim Reaper wielding a huge scythe and sitting on a black horse with fiery red eyes. I'm not a very good artist so I probably won't draw it unless people ask me to.

Abilities: For his abilities I got an idea for the passive and then constructed the rest of the character around that. I found a god that suits the passive, then created the rest of the abilities around his lore.

Passive: Run by
    Moros's basic attacks also hit to the side and front (side depends on which attack in the sequence).
    X1/X1/X1.5+Swing time
    First attack to right and front. Second attack to left and front. Third attack AOE.

Ability one: Trampling Charge
    Moros charges forward on his horse knocking aside and slowing all enemies hit. This passively increases his movement speed.
    Passive movement speed increase-2%/4%/6%/8%/10%
    Damage-70/100/130/160/190 (+70% physical power)
    Slow-20%
    Mana-70/75/80/85/90
    Cooldown-20s/18s/16s/14s/12s

Ability two: Sacrificial Leap
    Moros leaps from his horse causing a shockwave where he lands that damages and fears enemies. The horse continues running dealing some damage to all enemies hit. Moros is then immobile until a new horse appears from the ground. During this time Moros is CC immune and his basic attacks deal increased damage and have increased range
    Damage-75/135/195/255/315 (+85% of your physical power)
    Fear-0.5s/0.75s/1s/1.25s/1.5s
    Time until new horse-3s
    Bonus AA damage-10/15/20/25/30 (+5% of your physical power)
    AA range-25
    Horse damage-25/50/75/100/125(+40% of your physical power)
    Horse Range-70
    Mana-95 all ranks
    Cooldown-16s/15s/14s/13s/12s

Ability three: Whisperer of Destinies
    Moros teleports to an enemy god and tells them their destiny. The enemy god is then pushed in a direction of Moros's choice and they are then mesmerized.
    Mez duration-1s/1.5s/2s/2.5s/3s
    Teleport Range-55
    Push range-30
    Mana-75 all ranks
    Cooldown-12/11/10/9/8

Ultimate: God of Doom
    Moros brings about doom, blinding all enemies in the area around him. If after the blind they are under a percentage of health then they are executed.
    Execution thresh hold-15%/20%/25%/30%/35%
    Blind duration-2s/2s/3s/3s/4s
    Range-55
    Mana-80/90/100/110/120
    Cooldown-100s/95s/90s/85s/80s

Notes-
    Sacrificial Leap only goes on cooldown after the ENTIRE ability is over
    Once Sacrificial Leap is used it cannot be canceled so it would only be a very situational escape or a great team fight initiator/finishing off low HP opponents

Whisperer of Destinies has to have a target otherwise it wont be used. (Like Nemesis/Serqet ultimate)
    Whisperer of Destinies is affected by cripples
    Whisperer of Destinies can only be used on gods

Once God of Doom is used the blinding effect follows Moros so if the enemy exits the radius the blind will stop and they won't be executed even if they are under the thresh hold.
    Purification/CCR does not affect God of Doom's blind.
    God of Doom is a full blind. The enemy cannot see anything except for their character model and hub (mini-map is taken away)

Some possible builds:
    Because of his passive and considerably high base damage I think that building some attack speed and crits would be very beneficial. Something like Warrior/Ninja Tabi-->Bloodforge-->Hastened Fatalis-->Shifter's Shield/Void Shield-->Deathbringer-->Rage/Malice/Wind Demon-->Switch boots with Jotunns Wrath/Ritual Dagger/Breastplate of Valor(Only if you are getting killed too fast)
    If you prefer to have an ability based build I'd recommend Warrior Tabi-->Bloodforge/Transendance->What you didn't take in the previous option-->Jotunns Wrath-->Breastplate of Valor/Shifter's Shield/Void Shield-->Situational (if you didn't take Breastplate in the previous option then I'd recommend some more CDR because of his long cooldowns)

Ability order-Start with Trampling Charge-->Whisperer of Destinies-->Sacrificial Leap-->Trampling Charge-->God of Doom.
    Priority is:
    1. God of Doom
    2. Trampling Charge
    3. Sacrificial Leap
    4. Whisperer of Destinies

I hope you like the idea and I will continue to update this. Constructive critisicm is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by manlymoostach; 11-13-2016 at 07:26 AM.
    Polyphemus god concept: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-blind-Cyclops

Moros god concept: Click here or die

Thanatoast skin concept: I can't even

I really like cheese sammiches, but only if the cheese is mozzarella.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Great concept I love the take on him riding a horse, I mean it sounds pretty badass. Plus its a new idea on the assassin class, I think it'll be very successful keep up the great work.

Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoeman View Post
    Great concept I love the take on him riding a horse, I mean it sounds pretty badass. Plus its a new idea on the assassin class, I think it'll be very successful keep up the great work.
    Thanks.

Just added some builds I think would work good on him

Achievements:
    I added skill order and what you want to prioritize

Member Follower Epibrutemetheos's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 343
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    His 1 seems like a really good, realistic skill. His 3 is a unique movement and form of enemy control that could play very interestingly, so good. His 2 is a little on the powerful side, although i think well balanced enough to make simply a force to be reckoned with. It gets those good assassination traits, except for maybe the seemingly pointless CC immunity (you've already rooted yourself for 3s, right?), and stays good as long as the horse is required to follow the same line of direction of jump (which i think it already is), but the horse range is shortened.

Overall, he is a very well conceived god. His abilities have good synergy and he works well with his role. His connection with his lore is interesting and well thought out. Making the time until the execute takes effect at higher levels due to being connected to the time of the blind is kind of weird though, you may wanna fix that and maybe make a few tweaks here and there elsewhere. Hope it goes well and you keep getting to make awesome concepts like this one!

**retracted my earlier statements about the ult**
    Last edited by Epibrutemetheos; 11-29-2016 at 05:56 PM. Reason: **retracted my earlier statements about the ult**

GOD CONCEPT & SKIN HUB

If I like you, I will open doors for you, give you two helping hands, and invite you over my threshold.
    If I don't like you, I will snipe you in the face, and then have all my friends come and beat up all of your friends.
    Sincerely, Janus