Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered

AH MUN - God of Agriculture

AH MUN
    God of Agriculture

Guardian
    Melee - Magical
    Pantheon: Mayan
    Pros: High Sustain, Medium Crowd Control

This concept is for a Support/Guardian. He is slightly squishier than most guardians, but in turn his basic attacks have slightly higher range and attack speed due to the long rake he uses to attack.

Ah Mun is the Mayan god of agriculture. He would look young, tall and slim with an extravagant golden rake he uses to fight. He would also wear a necklace made of different vegetables and have an ear of corn either behind his ear or on his head as a hat/headpiece/crown. He would look something like THIS.

BASE STATS
    Health: 540 (+85)
    Mana: 220 (+40)
    Speed: 365 (+0)
    HP5: 10 (+0.9)
    MP5: 5 (+0.5)

Physical Protection: 17 (+2.5)
    Magical Protection: 30 (+0.8)

BASIC ATTACKS
    Weapon: A large golden rake
    Damage: 40 (+1.6) (+20% of magical power)
    Attack speed: 1.07 (+1.4%)
    Range: 14 (+0)

ABILITIES

PASSIVE - PRODUCE PICKUP
    Ah Mun's abilities also produce a single random vegetable that he or his allies can pickup. Each vegetable provides a different buff that lasts 15s. Pickups will disappear after 15s if not collected. Only 1 buff per player may be active at any given time.

Corn: +10% movement speed
    Carrot: +10% attack speed
    Onion: +10 protections
    Mushroom: +10% cooldown reduction

ABILITY 1 - HEALTHY HARVEST
    Ah Mun swings his rake in a cone in front of him, dealing damage to all enemies in the area and healing himself for each enemy hit.

Damage: 90/130/170/210/250 (+40% of magical power)
    Healing from gods: 90/130/170/210/250 (+40% of magical power)
    Healing from minions: 30/45/60/75/90 (+20% of magical power)

Mana Cost: 65/70/75/80/85
    Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s

ABILITY 2 - WHEAT
    Ah Mun grows a patch of wheat at a ground target location. All enemies in the wheat are disarmed and have their movement speed reduced.

Slow: 20/25/30/35/40%
    Radius: 30
    Duration: 7s

Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
    Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12s

ABILITY 3 - RAKE VAULT
    After a brief run-up, Ah Mun plants his rake into the ground, using it to launch himself to his ground target location. He deals damage to all enemies in a radius when he lands. If he lands in a wheat patch, all enemies in the wheat are also stunned.

Damage: 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% of magical power)
    Damage radius: 15
    Stun duration: 0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3s
    Range: 45

Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
    Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8s

ULTIMATE - TREE OF LIFE
    Ah Mun grows a giant tree at a ground target location. This tree emits a pulse every second, healing allies in the area with each pulse.

Heal per pulse: 70/90/110/130/150 (+20% of magical power)
    Radius: 50
    Duration: 5s

Mana Cost: 90/100/110/120/130
    Cooldown: 90/85/80/75/70s
    Last edited by heyBRANNY; 11-14-2016 at 05:54 PM.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead manlymoostach's Avatar
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 247
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Tagger Third Class 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 500 Experience Points
    Nice concept, but I feel that Wheat is a bit underpowered. Maybe add that enemies are disarmed/silenced while in the Field. Or you can make it so that his 1 also interacts with Wheat, maybe clearing the field but doing additional damage to all enemies in it.
    Polyphemus god concept: http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...-blind-Cyclops

Moros god concept: Click here or die

Thanatoast skin concept: I can't even

I really like cheese sammiches, but only if the cheese is mozzarella.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by manlymoostach View Post
    Nice concept, but I feel that Wheat is a bit underpowered. Maybe add that enemies are disarmed/silenced while in the Field. Or you can make it so that his 1 also interacts with Wheat, maybe clearing the field but doing additional damage to all enemies in it.
    Not a bad idea thanks

*edit* after more thought I think the disarm would actually work really well. I'll edit the post and make that change now
    Last edited by heyBRANNY; 11-09-2016 at 02:25 AM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    The passive sounds somewhat awkward, since you may have allies fighting over who gets the buff. I'd make it apply buffs to all allies in an AoE upon using an ability. Making it RNG is also rather problematc; for the sake of having control over it, it ought to drop a specific vegetable based on what ability you use. The mushroom is also a terrible buff because it only lasts 15 seconds, and CDR really only matters long-term.

His first 3 abilities are generally alright, but the thing is, guardians who don't have a lot of damage need something else to compensate. Sobek, for example, has high CC and durability. Ah Mun does not, being that his CC is limited to a slow, a disarm, and a brief stun. At the very least, he should have more CC; beyond that, I recommend some means of sharing defense with allies so as to offer further utility for his team.

Tree of Life isn't very powerful for an ultimate. The heal is strong, yes; but in the end, it's still just Ra's heal with 390 (+10%) more healing and no damage. I say give it some debilitating effect on enemies--reduce protections, deal damage, or what have you.

Overall, a simple concept with good ideas that really only needs a little touching-up.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    The passive sounds somewhat awkward, since you may have allies fighting over who gets the buff. I'd make it apply buffs to all allies in an AoE upon using an ability. Making it RNG is also rather problematc; for the sake of having control over it, it ought to drop a specific vegetable based on what ability you use. The mushroom is also a terrible buff because it only lasts 15 seconds, and CDR really only matters long-term.

His first 3 abilities are generally alright, but the thing is, guardians who don't have a lot of damage need something else to compensate. Sobek, for example, has high CC and durability. Ah Mun does not, being that his CC is limited to a slow, a disarm, and a brief stun. At the very least, he should have more CC; beyond that, I recommend some means of sharing defense with allies so as to offer further utility for his team.

Tree of Life isn't very powerful for an ultimate. The heal is strong, yes; but in the end, it's still just Ra's heal with 390 (+10%) more healing and no damage. I say give it some debilitating effect on enemies--reduce protections, deal damage, or what have you.

Overall, a simple concept with good ideas that really only needs a little touching-up.
    Why thank you for returning the favour

I can see how the passive may cause some awkwardness, but if allies are fighting over buffs they're not very good allies to begin with. It should be common sense as to who picks up the buffs (attack speed should be left for assassins/hunters, and so on) but I can see where you're coming from.
    I don't think the RNG would be problematic at all! I think it is something that is missing from the game entirely and really wanted to implement it somehow.
    With the mushroom buff, all cooldowns that are triggered whilst the buff is active would receive a 10% reduction. If the buff expires while the ability is still on cooldown, they would still get the full benefit (ie - the cooldown timer would not increase when the buff expires). I do agree that the other 3 buffs may be more desirable, but that's the fun of RNG! Most players will use at least 1 ability in any 15 second time frame, so I think the benefit is still there for the mushroom.

I tried to make high sustain and healing his compensation for not dealing heavy damage, but it's still probably not enough. I wanted him to be more support/healing focused as there are plenty of guardians with high CC. Perhaps his 1st ability could also heal nearby allies for a reduced amount or something, idk...

The ultimate is similar to Ra's heal, I won't deny that. But in addition to healing more, it's also more than twice as large (for comparison Ah Puch's ult has the same radius). I find with Ra's heal, enemies just avoid the area because of the damage. This ability is of course best used in a team fight, and having enemies flee is not always what you want. I wanted this to be placed purely as support, to keep allies alive while they secure kills.

Appreciate the feedback so thanks
    My Diamonds: Ah Puch, Chang'e, Neith, Nox, Thoth

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    I'm surprised there isn't any interactions between his 1st ability and the wheat field. Perhaps if he uses his 1 in the wheat field, he harvests the wheat, healing himself and nearby allies. Doing this though would remove the slow and the disarm within the aoe?

Overall though it's quite a simple design, but sounds fun and I like the visuals. There are so many agricultural deities, I'm shocked we haven't really gotten any in the game yet. Not even Demeter!