Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Nu Wa : Reduce CoolDown!

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 289
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Well, nu wa does need a buff. No doubt.
    She can not depend on an ultimate to always evade a team fight when she has her fog for that purpose. And against other wizards who use their ultimate combo as anubis, cila, hebo ... But, this fog does not work the way it should work, like scape.
    10% ms does not help at all a magician who is already very slow in comparison to the others, not to mention that only 10% ms is inside the fog, this is ridiculous, Nu wa runs more than the fog to the point of getting out of it and Get back to slow again.
    The fog should move faster, so you can use it as a skill, like all other magicians, giving you quicker damage with less damage. And increasing the movement to 20% or 25% for a few seconds Out of the fog, this is only for her. Allies get MS into the fog.

Her passive, does not work for her, since she is not a cadence magician but penetration and power. The passive could give a buff in her skills, as already mentioned by other forum participants.

The minions, with the last update in Nu wa, were more nerfed than buffed, since they diminished their damage, only for them to do the work they should do from the beginning, which is to attack a god, not a wall. They need more HP, even with warlock sash, they die very easily in the late game. They have very little MS to reach the enemy gods, thus leaving them to die easily.

I say this because in SMITE we have MANY gods that can use their combos, giving a lot of damage, without risking too much and not getting very close to other enemies, like Thot, anubis, cila, hebo, ah puch, isis, nox and Almost all the others that you think (And the ones I mentioned, like thot, cila, nox, have great scapes)
    She needs to approach to deal damage with her combo 2-3-1 (since she does not have MS to easily approach). And her skills do not work as well alone as the other gods already quoted. Like Janus, only using your 2 will deal a lot of damage, without really needing a combo. Or Kukulcan with your 1.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Nu Wa needs buff. The fog is very weak and your CD is generally loud

Achievements:
    SMITE needs to pay more attention to it.
    Many people like to play with it(Nu wa), however, do not play, because they know that there are other mages very unbalanced compared to her,

Achievements:
    Yes! Nu WA NEEDs attention

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    Yes! Nu WA NEEDs attention

Looking for the forum, I saw that there is no shortage of suggestions from the players on how to improve it.
    It only takes a little common sense from the developers to see that it's past time to buff (or, in my view, make it usable, since their kit is meaningless)

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    If they reduce the cooldown, they should reduce the duration as well but increase there movement speed and hp so they can actually be used with the three on an enemy god, her fog is very useful for escaping or at least people let me escape when I'm in the fog, if you get cool down and damage fog does decent damage if the enemy is slowed within the fog, her ult needs a HUGE buff it's worthless the entire game except late game but even then it's not that useful the damage sucks compared to other mage ults I hope one day at some point in the future they change her ultimate to something better or at least a lot more damaging its garbage until late game and even then it doesn't really secure kills

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by y4073346090 View Post
    her fog is very useful for escaping

I'm sorry, but me and many other post's from the forum, we can not agree with that.
    In fact, fog is the most controversial thing about it. Or the passive. I do not know which is worse.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 167
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    I'm sorry, but me and many other post's from the forum, we can not agree with that.
    In fact, fog is the most controversial thing about it. Or the passive. I do not know which is worse.
    It's why I said "or at least people let me escape when I'm in the fog" but your right it's not a good escape all it's good for is clearing minions in my opinion but that's only when it's has 4 or 5 points into that skill

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Polario View Post
    Looking for the forum, I saw that there is no shortage of suggestions from the players on how to improve it.
    It only takes a little common sense from the developers to see that it's past time to buff (or, in my view, make it usable, since their kit is meaningless)
    They could bring the original damage of their rework. It would fit perfectly today

Achievements:
    In my opinion, the fog with this passive and with this weak damage, only serves to try to escape even