Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Nu Wa : Reduce CoolDown!

Member Follower
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    what they should do is remove the moment speed off the fog and when ever she uses fog it gives her a moment speed aura around her self maybe 20-30units for 5secs and she also get the moment speed and the moment speed needs to be 20%

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by babycookie View Post
    what they should do is remove the moment speed off the fog and when ever she uses fog it gives her a moment speed aura around her self maybe 20-30units for 5secs and she also get the moment speed and the moment speed needs to be 20%
    Are you saying it would be better to give an aura when her 1 is activated? Good idea, i like it. But we don't need another Amaterasu buff kind of effect to ms.

She needs a ms buff bigger in the aoe and a little bit less when a bit out of it. I mean, she shouldn't be forced to stay in a sphere that is way slower than her when she moves. She needs more ms in and out of it for it to be useful. I suggest 25% would do just nicely. Any ms boost won't match a leap or a dash anyway, so 25% is nothing too much.
    Last edited by Drakonasx; 10-25-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Member Follower
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 753
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    maybe when she is in the fog she gets 20% moment speed then once she leaves the fog her and her teams that left the fog get a 10% moment speed bonus that last for 6 sec's
    Last edited by babycookie; 10-25-2016 at 03:36 PM.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 484
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Guys, and about the CD ?

Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    Guys, and about the CD ?
    The 2's should be reduced by 2, and the 1's by 1 second. GG

It has been already stated, both of these ideas, but nobody put a TL;DR for us. Poor us

Embrace the cold...

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lGoulding View Post
    Guys, and about the CD ?
    Nu Was CDs are fine. The CD of her Fog and minions starts asap when used.The minions actually can stay long enough to stun the enemy twice with one minion skill used.

So her minion+metal combo is fine. And like i said you can even stun twice when the enemy does not kill your minions.

Same goes for her Fog. It has 15 seconds CD without reduction and you can run around in it for 6 seconds. So the real CD is 9 seconds without reduction. Youre not supposed to use the fog to run "away" anyway....it for running "around".

Running around in the fog instead of running away saved my curvy snake butt plenty of times by now.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarou View Post
    Nu Was CDs are fine. The CD of her Fog and minions starts asap when used.The minions actually can stay long enough to stun the enemy twice with one minion skill used.

So her minion+metal combo is fine. And like i said you can even stun twice when the enemy does not kill your minions.

Same goes for her Fog. It has 15 seconds CD without reduction and you can run around in it for 6 seconds. So the real CD is 9 seconds without reduction. Youre not supposed to use the fog to run "away" anyway....it for running "around".

Running around in the fog instead of running away saved my curvy snake butt plenty of times by now.
    Oh, you have a very valid point, all of her simple skills have long active frames and so i think she might not need buffs. But heck, i still want her 1 to give more movement speed so she would have an escape too. 25 % to the ms buff in and around it in a short radius seems fine for it's duration.

Would you be opposed to this, Ichimarou?

Embrace the cold...

Achievements:
    I do not use the fog only to escape, do not think so valid that part, since it is essential to perform more damage combo of Nu Wa, being responsible for finalizing the opponent in most cases.

The Minions explode to make the combo, there is no possibility of stunnar the enemy twice as quoted. (At least I think not)

Achievements:
    I believe she needs buffs, HR has unnecessarily buffed some mages and nerfado "half" some gods.
    Always complain to me when caught Nu Wa in a RANKED because everyone complains about her low damage and "uselessness" in certain cases to make up a team.

I agree in part, because the damage of Nu Wa is one of the lowest among mages for the realization of a team fight, only your fog is able to reach all the enemies with the actual damage during a TF.
    The Minions give more individual damage during TF, since the rest they just stunnam and only blast damage takes them (without the shiny metal), then the real damage of the explosion with the shiny metal will the first to appear in front .

All right, Chronos also has a more individual damage, but it has attributes (large) damage, speed and scape with his ult.

Zhong, Anubis, He Bo and Poseidon not have a scape, but ... are much more viable for the composition of a team and their actual damages are considerably larger than the Nu Wa.

-----

Ult also picks up all the enemies, just to emphasize
    Last edited by lGoulding; 10-27-2016 at 05:29 AM.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    @Drakonasx
    Na i am fine with any change for the fog as long as it is for utility or actually confirming dmg with it.

@lGoulding
    To deal dmg with the fog you need to be close range. Does Nu Wa want to be close range ? There are so many threads about this by now and we all share the same opinion about this one:"The dmg confirmation is the biggest pile of crap you can get." Thats also the reason why her dmg seems to be so low....fog almost never hits.

And stunning the enemy twice with only 1 minion wave is possible. Go take some CD and youre able to fire her shining metal twice for the minion duration.The minions however have to survive that long and you need to aim at only one of them at a time so only one goes boom.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.