Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 3.20 complete datamining

Senior Member Prestigious NecroPheonyx's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I have yet to see him lust for anything that isn't a mammal or archosaur. Present him with a snake and tell me how he feels.
    He's gay, I'm sure he likes snakes...

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroPheonyx View Post
    I've not seen it, I won't place any bets.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by NecroPheonyx View Post
    He prefers animals. Shh.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered

Melee isn't bad, ranged is OP; at least for physical gods. Hunters have pretty much no penalty for doing their job, whereas there is actually some risk involved with an assassin or warrior. The solution isn't buffing melee gods, it's nerfing hunters. And also Kali, since she just got buffed without anything to weigh down the buff.
    ?
    What the chance that hirez will listen and nerf hunters? Yeah thats right, 0. They buff them whole time actually. I would like to see melee deal more damage than ranged, that was always the reward. Ranged is supposed to deal less damage cause they arent risking it as much as say melee who has to put himself into all aoe/ranged attacks etc bullshit. Like whats the point playing melee god in Smite.. go Ullr jungle and 100-0 enemy jungler at level 6. Balanced yo.

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 360
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Second Class
    He looks dope, not sure if it replaces Sol and Freya as ADC.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    -Erlang Shen
    -Osiris
    -Jing Wei
    -Chronos
    -Sol
    -POSSIBLY Thoth
    You make it sound as if there are so many gods who have this trait when, in reality, there's just a handful out of 70-odd gods. Cabrakan doesn't really count because it applies to one AA, which doesn't do much for him as an AA-based god, just an ability-based god.
    Every Fatalis effect counts, no matter the total count, so the same goes for Cabrakan. Rama as well by the way.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Hades Chibi Skin: Don't care, can't be arsed, fuck Chibis I guess.

Bellona Skin: It's about time you released this skin Hirez, knowing the nature of this skin, we will probably get it as some form of a promotion to Rivals AKA free. Can't wait.

Terra's skin is obviously Odyssey, just pointing that out.

Thoth's artwork: Art-wise, he looks like an anorexic Ra and the standard skin in particular looks like Ra when you choke him, turning his face blue. Another thing I'd like to adress is that we get yet another mage...fuck off!!

Thoth's skills: The passive reminds me of Death Note, it looks badass but I'm afraid ignoring 15% of magical armour is too strong and will be nerfed. I remember Anhur having % pen passive and that got changed.

His 1 is like Rama's 1 + Fatalis, because we don't have enough built-in Fatalis whores running around.

His 2 sounds interesting and it may affect quite a lot of projectiles for the worst, even if it resembles Coerce. I imagine Ullr would be even more sick with this and not just him.

His 3 will probably be what makes or breaks a good Thoth player, since you get to dash in the direction you're currently moving, maybe with or against your will.

His 4 makes me think it will have this kind of animation:

https://youtu.be/1K_0bm-VFc8?t=2m35s

It better do, mate.

Overall, his ability descriptions sound great, but I have to see him in action to get the best out of him.

Nike's skills: Her passive....are you fucking kidding me? So, if you get fed beyond belief you'll get even stronger than you currently are? Seems legit.

Her 1 is Bacchuss 2. Enough said. Bleargh, so unoriginal.

Her 2 resembles Cabrakan's 2 passive and makes me think like she would be an AA-based Warrior. Not like we don't know how stupid these kind of Warriors are, amirite Erlang Shen?

Her 3 resembles Serqet's 2, except that hitting the same target twice is more rewarding than hitting 2 targets.

Her 4 resembles Vamana's ult. We truly need someone who has built-in Aegis that lasts for more than twice the duration.

Overall I don't like Nike. Her passive is unique but that's it, she's another Erlang Shen case where she will be overpowered beyond belief while also bringing stupid power creep. I didn't even knew who this goddess was at first, not only she doesn't strike me with her appearance (she's like Athena with wings, come on!!) but her kit also makes me yawn. Besides, we already have female warriors like Bellona and Amaterasu, bring me a Greek Warrior that isn't a nobody!

I doubt they would release a new Pantheon after Nike, Jappies aren't complete yet. If anything, we will get a Japanese Guardian, and when that comes, I will throw my non-existent money towards my screen.
    Last edited by TheoHel; 10-22-2016 at 05:05 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Basic attack warriors fulfill an important role, which is to shut down hunters. What I find weird is warriors getting ultra strong team support stuff, like Amaterasu and now Nike. That kind of stuff should be kept in the domain of guardians - and not the killing kind of guardian.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxInterior View Post
    Basic attack warriors fulfill an important role, which is to shut down hunters. What I find weird is warriors getting ultra strong team support stuff, like Amaterasu and now Nike. That kind of stuff should be kept in the domain of guardians - and not the killing kind of guardian.
    A lot of Warriors have and had such buffs and debuffs though.

Amaterasu and soon Nike being put to the side:

Bellona gives massive buffs to her team with her ultimate.
    Guan Yu has massive heals and reduces protections.
    Old Odin had a massive group wide ATK Speed Buff. His ultimate also used to give a lot of stat boosts and benefits to not only him but his allies if I remember correctly while they were in the cage.
    Osiris is able to reduce the damage dealt by enemies by a tremendous amount.

We could argue that Chaac does qualify here as well with his massive AOE Slow and Silence, but I really did not want to take CC into account here, but the scale at which he does this is still noteworthy.

That being said, nothing really new.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Senior Member Prestigious LuxInterior's Avatar
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,398
    Achievements:
    Party Person Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Tagger First Class! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    A lot of Warriors have and had such buffs and debuffs though.

Amaterasu and soon Nike being put to the side:

Bellona gives massive buffs to her team with her ultimate.
    Guan Yu has massive heals and reduces protections.
    Old Odin had a massive group wide ATK Speed Buff. His ultimate also used to give a lot of stat boosts and benefits to not only him but his allies if I remember correctly while they were in the cage.
    Osiris is able to reduce the damage dealt by enemies by a tremendous amount.

We could argue that Chaac does qualify here as well with his massive AOE Slow and Silence, but I really did not want to take CC into account here, but the scale at which he does this is still noteworthy.

That being said, nothing really new.
    All those stuff are local, temporary and mostly have to do with the way the warrior works for himself, the team benefit as a side effect. The exception is Odin, his ultimate benefiting the team more than him (unless you build him for basic attacks so he can kill alone inside the cage). Even Guan's heal has an egoistical part, the CDR for the rest of his kit. Amaterasu and Nike give constant buffs just by being there.
    Last edited by LuxInterior; 10-22-2016 at 08:33 AM.
    Learn Smite with tough love on my #SargeSeries
    Motörheads is recruiting! Sign up here