Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.20 complete datamining

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaRodin View Post
    Also more Fatalis because if there is one thing this game is lacking, clearly, it's Fatalis.
    I kinda wonder why we even have a movement penalty during autoatk tbh. It kinda reminds me the old mmos where all kind of autos/abilities were rooting me in place. And now that they are adding fatalis effect to everyone and their mother it makes even less sense for me.

Can someone explain me it?

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,499
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    Tahuti looks awesome.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthrig View Post
    I kinda wonder why we even have a movement penalty during autoatk tbh. It kinda reminds me the old mmos where all kind of autos/abilities were rooting me in place. And now that they are adding fatalis effect to everyone and their mother it makes even less sense for me.

Can someone explain me it?
    Imagine every AA-based god not having to worry about specific items for sticking power, thereby being able to focus on pure, unbridled DPS or whatever else they need. They'd be inherently broken.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    It would be a shame if they added another pantheon, especially since not too long ago they added japenanese and it only has like 4 gods. If they do add a new one it just means that they'll spend more time on that pantheon instead of making gods for ones that need it.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Imagine every AA-based god not having to worry about specific items for sticking power, thereby being able to focus on pure, unbridled DPS or whatever else they need. They'd be inherently broken.
    They are broken anyway. Also all new gods seems to be coming out with fatalis effect already so why bother anyway? Just get rid of this feature and rebalance aa gods. The olny ones that should be slowed down are adc's due to their range nature. Melee should come with some benefits anyway over ranged due to their nature. Melee is far more risky therefore it should be more rewarding than some autos from distance.
    Id say get rid of slow penatly for melee gods.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,782
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthrig View Post
    They are broken anyway. Also all new gods seems to be coming out with fatalis effect already so why bother anyway? Just get rid of this feature and rebalance aa gods. The olny ones that should be slowed down are adc's due to their range nature. Melee should come with some benefits anyway over ranged due to their nature. Melee is far more risky therefore it should be more rewarding than some autos from distance.
    Id say get rid of slow penatly for melee gods.
    They aren't broken. There is nothing inherent about them that makes them broken.

Of all the gods in the game, here are all the ones who have a built-in Fatalis in any way, shape or form:
    -Erlang Shen
    -Osiris
    -Jing Wei
    -Chronos
    -Sol
    -POSSIBLY Thoth
    You make it sound as if there are so many gods who have this trait when, in reality, there's just a handful out of 70-odd gods. Cabrakan doesn't really count because it applies to one AA, which doesn't do much for him as an AA-based god, just an ability-based god.

Melee isn't bad, ranged is OP; at least for physical gods. Hunters have pretty much no penalty for doing their job, whereas there is actually some risk involved with an assassin or warrior. The solution isn't buffing melee gods, it's nerfing hunters. And also Kali, since she just got buffed without anything to weigh down the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    And here I was, thinking you only had eyes for mammals and/or Sobek. I guess if it's descended from reptiles, you want to fuck it, right?
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 10-21-2016 at 09:14 PM.

Muh Concepts

Sacrificing Ajax to fuel the arrival of Jormungandr.
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Veteran
    And now i'm finally giving a shit about magical adcs due to the birb man. Well done Hi-Rez, well done indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    And here I was, thinking you only had eyes for mammals and/or Sobek. I guess if it's descended from reptiles, you want to fuck it, right?
    In the puppy's defense, he seems to have a thing for anything furry related with abs
    Gimme more of them Norse, Celtic, Slavic and Arthurian gods and we'll be gucci bro.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfiexLuna View Post
    In the puppy's defense, he seems to have a thing for anything furry related with abs
    I have yet to see him lust for anything that isn't a mammal or archosaur. Present him with a snake and tell me how he feels.

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious NecroPheonyx's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Highly anticipated god that's not being revealed...

I bet it's Cerberus!