Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation on forums

Senior Member Prestigious Necromancer776's Avatar
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Second Class 10000 Experience Points Veteran

Reputation on forums

This is a really short post, but how does this work? Does it actually mean anything, and who gives you the rep points, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.
    A triple-ricochet with Hou Yi is the most satisfying way to kill someone in this game.

"I used to know an adventurer like you...until I shot an arrow in his knee! Ullr

You. Yes, I'm talking to you, member of Smite forums reading my signature. If you play this game on Xbox and aren't trash, PLEASE hit me up with a message. I'm so lonely and all I ever get is a trash team. My gamertag is the same as my name here on the forums but with only one 7 (Necromancer76).

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 702
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points
    you get rep points if anyone finds ur post exceptional.

it's just next to the report button. feel free to rep me cause i'm cool and answered it first

rep more or less tell how good someone posts are to the eyes of the other forumers depending on other thigns obviously like how long they've been around

I mean rep power i'm guessing means someone has given u rep but i'm not sure if u lose it for repping someone
    Last edited by IceQueenLaSaia; 10-09-2016 at 02:51 PM.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    I still don't know how you get that Rep Power up in the first place despite having 3 lmao.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by IceQueenLaSaia View Post

it's just next to the report button. feel free to rep me cause i'm cool and answered it first

rep more or less tell how good someone posts are to the eyes of the other forumers depending on other thigns obviously like how long they've been around
    Sweet thanks. I couldn't find it because I've been using my phone most of the time.
    Last edited by Necromancer776; 10-09-2016 at 02:54 PM.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    I still don't know how you get that Rep Power up in the first place despite having 3 lmao.
    Mine is really low because everyone hated on me for saying Ao Kuang was good :/

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by IceQueenLaSaia View Post

I mean rep power i'm guessing means someone has given u rep but i'm not sure if u lose it for repping someone
    Ergh.. Kek is - repping me at every possible occasion and my rep advanced from 1 to 2 despite not getting any positive rep lately (latest 3 red, 2 neu). I think you also gain rep points from posting, opening new threads etc.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer776 View Post
    Mine is really low because everyone hated on me for saying Ao Kuang was good :/
    And that's a bad thing because...? Like, I would've -repped you if you said crap like Loki being masters tier, but Ao Kuang being good is actually common knowledge.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    And that's a bad thing because...? Like, I would've -repped you if you said crap like Loki being masters tier, but Ao Kuang being good is actually common knowledge.
    Believe me, I didn't return to the forums for a good few months just because of it. I didn't know why they thought I was so crazy saying that Ao Kuang was good. But you know whatever, people on these forums can be bloodthirsty for no good reason.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    You get 1 rep power for every 100 rep points you also get 1 rep power for every 1000 posts and you also get 1 rep power if you have been a member for 12 months and all mods get default 15 rep power for some reason and we cant get any less or more
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    You get 1 rep power for every 100 rep points you also get 1 rep power for every 1000 posts and you also get 1 rep power if you have been a member for 12 months and all mods get default 15 rep power for some reason and we cant get any less or more
    So you're stuck in time.

See what I did there?