Thread: Ymir T1 (recolor) skin

New Member Cupidhead drag0nzRreal's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Ymir T1 (recolor) skin

I noticed Ymir still doesn't have a recolor skin. I was wondering why this is the case, as all other gods (to my knowledge) have a recolor. So I came up Rubymir. It's a simple recoloring of Ymir to be a dark red color (closer to black near the feet). Also I noticed that Incenerator Agni (his recolor) has the colors of his abilities changed, so maybe Rubymir could have red colored abilities (not necessary but it would be nice). I know that the recolors aren't the most sought after skins, but a new player that likes Ymir would be able to get a cheap skin until they get one of his better ones. Also, if anyone has other ideas feel free to comment it.
    Last edited by drag0nzRreal; 10-05-2016 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Grammar/spelling mistakes

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    The closest thing to a recolor for Ymir would be Nuclear Winter, which is unfortunately exclusive.

I like your ideas though, I hope they're implemented across all platforms.
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Recolor on Ymir is basically T3 or T4 skin cause of his great ice look, imagine purple Ymir as recolor, would look better than any of his current skins.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.