Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FIrst Presidential Debate

Senior Member Prestigious RippleApple's Avatar
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 1,307
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points

FIrst Presidential Debate

Definitely HiRez's fault.

...I suddenly have the desire to read green lantern again now that I have the opportunity to find work.
    Last edited by RippleApple; 09-27-2016 at 12:13 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    I really wish we could just take a break this election... and reconvene in 4 years with a new set of candidates... Just skip this election - and not have a president for 4 years. Doesn't that sound really really nice?
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,788
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    allow me to guess what happened in this 'debate'. I honestly refuse to watch two morons playing at the "Im more popular" game.

Hillary came on, was shocked that there were people for a moment, then proceeded to go "Vote for me! Why? Because I have a pussy!"

Trump came on, said something "not politically correct" and "I'm going to fix that. Trump Trump Trump" (Obviously without saying HOW he'll fix it. only that he will.)

The two then proceeded to dodge every question on policy and the entire debate was a waste of time since the two candidates care more about their god awful approval rating and image rather than letting people know about their actual policy (This isn't necessarily true with Trump, as he'll just say whatever he thinks the mob wants to hear).

I'm with dman. I really wish we could simply suspend this debate. Why are we being forced to pick between two god awful 'candidates'? And why are we actually being forced to pick between Trump and Tim Kaine (Lets be real. With Hillary's health I doubt she'll be able to stay in office long.)

America is the freaking laughingstock of the world at the moment thanks to our two candidates.
    Last edited by KingScuba; 09-27-2016 at 12:13 AM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points
    Trump basically said "We're gonna negotiate new trade deals and stop protecting foreign nations who won't pay us for our military defense of them because it's all too expensive." The crowd was silent.

Hillary basically said "YOU'RE RACIST." The crowd cheered.

Retired Super Moderator Prestigious KingScuba's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,788
    Achievements:
    Arm of the Law! Full Profile! Tagger First Class! Reputation Distributor Tagger Master Class
    Awards:
    Master Tagger

i'll just use that as a go to. i'm only a couple minutes through and I've facepalmed like 8 times ~~"
    Last edited by Dmantakae; 09-27-2016 at 11:41 AM.
    Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios. Also I will not be able to contest your in-game ban.

Forum Moderator Prestigious Aurasai's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Repped! First Class Arm of the Law! Party Person Veteran
    It's sad that whoever wins will not just be screwing the US, but the rest of the world aswell. I don't wish to live in a country where the TTIP is accepted.

Other stuff: Supremacy game mode and item suggestions

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Everyone's talking about who won last nights debate, and I'm over here like who the hell cares... America is going to lose.

But, I will say that Holt did an extremely terrible job at moderating. You can clearly tell which side he's on through the entire night, lackluster questions for Clinton and damn near every big key issue that's against trump.

Barely talked about Clinton's emails, barely talked about the Clinton foundation, etc. Even BBC was reporting about it.
    Last edited by Dmantakae; 09-27-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Achievements:
    Well yeah that's how it always is.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by RippleApple View Post
    Well yeah that's how it always is.
    C-span needs to host the next debate. When Big broadcasting companies like Fox, CNN, and NBC do it you can smell the bias.

Goodbye Smite forums <3

Achievements:
    I'd like if Glenn Beck did it, just so he'd invite Ted Cruz on the stage with them and then claim he's not biased against Trump. Prime entertainment.