View Poll Results: Do you like my suggestions.

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they look great.

4 30.77%
  • No, I think this would do more harm then good.

1 7.69%
  • I agree and disagree with certain things.

8 61.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some suggestions for Nu Wa, to make her better.

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile! Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaoyu View Post
    Nuwa's passive only use one of her gems the earth one.
    What if her passive gives a special effect on each of the gem she uses ?
    Her passive would charge like Agni Ultimate like every 15s for example, and the first ability she uses when the passive is up gain a special effect :

Water --> Mysterious Fog applies a 20% slow for 2s on every gods it encounters (refresh on every tick)
    Metal --> Shining metal gets a 15% flat penetration
    Fire --> Every Gods hit by Fire Shards get burn taking 5(+10% magical power) damage for 4s every second.
    Earth --> Nu wa next basic attack root her target for 1s.
    Here's the thing though, I'm trying to avoid buffing her damage. She does a good amount of damage as she does now, just look at her damage numbers at the end of any game with a decent Nu Wa, she has that area covered, but she's suppose to be utility, yet her utility sucks.
    Her stealth isn't good, the movement speed the fog also gives is useless, and her ult can reveal people, yet it's almost on a two minute cooldown.

Also, Nu Wa has 5 crystals; Fire, Metal, Earth, Water and Wood...you seem to be leaving something out, and no, her current passive doesn't use her Earth crystal. The Earth Crystal summons minions, the Wood Crystal Roots.

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarFrost View Post
    Stealth that doesn't get broken by damage...
    That's too much

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile! Tagger Third Class
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRun175 View Post
    That's too much
    How so?

I suggested giving her hard stealth inside her own fog because currently, her fog is her worse ability, I would probably even says it's the worse ability in Smite by far. It doesn't function as an escape as any AoE ability can reveal her, it doesn't deal enough damage to clear, it doesn't buff her in any meaningful way as because Assassins still run faster then her. Also, it doesn't help her team at all, sure it can give stealth, but as soon as one person hits or gets hit, then the enemy team jumps on the relatively small circle, killing anyone inside, but that's why I gave 3 different options as all 3 are strong buffs to her.
    I miss S2, that's when Smite was at it's most balanced.

I only post on threads that I feel like I could add something to the conversation...most of the time.

Been playing Smite since Nov 2014; over 1264 hours in Smite, and made it to D5 in S2, so don't tell me, without any evidence, that I don't know what I'm talking about.