Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Leaked Camazotz image

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Ymir has more CC and a wall, as well as damage reduction.
    And 0 mobility/map presence like Athena. Shes one of top supps for a reason, unlike Ymir.

The assassin class is defined by squish and high damage, nothing more. Most only have average mobility, and Thanatos, Arachne, and Ne Zha--none of whom are bad gods--have little to no mobility outside of their ult.
    Learn basic stuff about the game. "Assassin gods are usually melee and utilize Physical Power to boost their basic attacks and abilities. They are usually gods with high mobility and burst damage, capable of going in, taking down a target, and leaving before they enemy can react to it. They also tend to be able to clear the jungle efficiently."

Usually only bc the gods you mentioned have no mobility.. but.. Arachne can stick to her targets quite well at least, Nezha can close the gap with sash, Thana has some ms boost and ult.. Neither Thana or Arachne are popular picks and they tend to do their job worse than assassins with mobility, moreover blink is pretty much mandatory on all 3 for a reason.

Uh...MS is mobility...I mean, it doesn't count for as much as an escape, but it's mobility...
    Tell that to KKK who cant get away/chase anyone that has access to mobility skills. To actually consider MS as mobility you would need to have over 600 of this stat. SWK has decent mobility in eagle form due to high ms boost but thats about it.

What the fuck are you talking about? Rat has always been highly mobile; in fact, because he can't dash through enemies or reset his dash's CD more than once, he's less mobile.
    You mean this 35 range dash? Oh yeah, so stronk to the point where you had to walk to your enemy to actually to use it second time. But you know the problem? If someone used mobility skill you couldnt get close enough with dart to get a reset and as a result anyone could get away from Rata cause he didnt had any way to catch them up with 35 range dart on 14 base cd. Also right now hes still capable of using dart 3 times in a row if you know how which means he can cover 150 units under 3seconds Less mobility, huh? Double dart is pretty much guaranteed with 35+ cdr. 2 and 3 reduced cd on his dart by 2 second, per god hit. You can use 1, follow up with 2 in teamfight and get dart off cd to use it again, same goes for 3. Theres a reason why hes considered a high skill cap god unlike facerolls like Susano. Please dont try to pretent that you know Rata better than me, its just too funny.

-High sustain
    -High single-target damage
    -40% execute late-game and 35 free pen keep him from falling off

Yeah, no, he's not a bad god.
    Hes terrible, he doesnt have high sustain nor high single target damage lategame. Once hes in fight he wont leave it out alive unless he build tanky and keep his ult as escape which means that his execution doesnt mean a shit. If he use ult to initiate he wont make it out alive. Hes a top god in terms of deaths and for a very good reason. Hes only a early god outclassed by many assassins who also happen to access to mobility skills and stays revelant whole game due to cc/peel (Thor/Rata/Fenrir) they have or ridiculous damage (Kali, Merc, Nemesis etc).

Hunters are ranged. They don't need mobility.
    Keep telling yourself that. If they dont need mobility then why Artemis and AMC (and he even got ms boost with hives around!) are not viable in CQ unlike hunters who do have mobility in their kits? Yeah i am totally sure that mobility has nothing to do here

My point is that immobile gods can be good. Ah Puch sucks and is therefore a bad example; however, it's not because he's immobile, it's because his ult is trash.
    Ah Puch kit is trash, not just his ult. Lower damage than Anubis yet harder to pull off and no cc. Anubis is not really all that viable in CQ either. Hes demolishing elsewhere tho. Same as Arty and AMC.. i wonder what weakness connect them? For sure its not the lack of mobility.

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered

May be like how Jing's kit got leaked, only to end up being completely different, but it may not. The fact that Fenrir is the placeholder may hint at the inclusion of lifesteal, but it may also be because they're both mammalian monsters. His 1 is interesting; it may be based on the position of enemies near the target or Camazotz himself, but it's hard to tell. His 2 is a buff of some kind, but what it does is not discernable. His 3 and ult have no function.
    Its old and outdated. You would know it if you were up with datamining.
    Actually now that i think about it, recent datamining looks quite close to concept of this man
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...the_death_bat/

http://smitedatamining.com/smite-pts-3-17-datamining/
    Last edited by Ulthrig; 09-21-2016 at 11:09 PM.

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Ew what the hell is this

His model does not like look like it fits into the game with the other normal gods, it seems like hi-rez has been getting edgier with their designs starting with izanami

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by IcYWoLf82 View Post
    Ew what the hell is this

His model does not like look like it fits into the game with the other normal gods, it seems like hi-rez has been getting edgier with their designs starting with izanami
    I would not at all say they started with Izanami in getting different.

But I like Cama's design.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Senior Member Prestigious NecroPheonyx's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    I want to see his class, abilities, and VP before I get hyped for him. I'm certainly going to be much more skeptical of new gods after Izanami. His model looks very promising and his lore seems great to me. But we'll have to see about the rest.
    Note to self, bring home bones of enemies for Cerberus to chew upon.

Hades for President!

Cerberus concept.

Join the The Smite Discord! Anyone is welcome:

https://discord.gg/DVySbuH

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Starmage12's Avatar
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 193
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    A bat hero!! Hmm, I wanna see batman skins for it!! xDD it is indeed nice to see a new maya hero, I love their culture... hopefully I see japanese God soon!

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthrig View Post
    Hes not supposed to look cute tho. Hes a death bat, drinker of life in his lore. Hes supposed to look terrifying. Like a vampire bat.

For mes hes very well done. Now i have a cute squirrel and blood sucking bat. Cant ask for more tbh. Portray of him in lore btw.

Also short vid about them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLp-ls8AoaU
    I don't know about you, but years ago, before I even heard about Smite, I had a vampire bat in my room. It was daylight and that bat kept on flying around with me ducking my head. It wasn't until my sister came in and she saw the bat, she was all like "aww how cute he is, come here you little fluff". So vampire bats can be cute.

Now on topic - I've already got everything prepared for Camazotz, bring it already, just please don't bring 3.18, that cancer needs to go.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I am in that strange place where on one hand, I really really do like it while I really don't on the other.

Can't exactly make out why for either way though.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthrig View Post
    Its old and outdated. You would know it if you were up with datamining.
    Actually now that i think about it, recent datamining looks quite close to concept of this man
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comme...the_death_bat/

http://smitedatamining.com/smite-pts-3-17-datamining/
    I've seen those, but when it come to what abilities a god will actually have, you just don't know.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I think what I like about Camazotz is the fact that his design feels fairly true to a bat.

What I probably dislike about it is the fact that popculture makes me relate bats to the batman immediatly, so I probably expected something bat-manly of him in some way or form. It is a good thing that he doesn't though.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!