Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Ps someone made a clip from his leak
    https://clips.twitch.tv/hireztv/JoyousJaguarMikeHogu

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthrig View Post
    Ps someone made a clip from his leak
    https://clips.twitch.tv/hireztv/JoyousJaguarMikeHogu
    Okay, now that I've gotten a really good look at him, I can safely say that THIS is how you design a bat monster. Capture the inherent cuteness of a bat, then uglify it to the point where it looks like a contender for one of those "world's ugliest dog" contests. And give him a tiara, apparently.

EDIT: Incon's reaction to the leak is fucking priceless. https://youtu.be/MIFBmSYAeUM?t=217
    Last edited by SirKeksalot; 09-21-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Okay, now that I've gotten a really good look at him, I can safely say that THIS is how you design a bat monster. Capture the inherent cuteness of a bat, then uglify it to the point where it looks like a contender for one of those "world's ugliest dog" contests. And give him a tiara, apparently.

EDIT: Incon's reaction to the leak is fucking priceless. https://youtu.be/MIFBmSYAeUM?t=217
    Eh.. you dont have to play him. He looks fine in my book. Now im hoping for a decent kit as well, i fear that he will be end up as immobile Thana 2.0 and we all know that immobile gods arent great.. espesially assassins.

Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Eh.. you dont have to play him. He looks fine in my book. Now im hoping for a decent kit as well, i fear that he will be end up as immobile Thana 2.0 and we all know that immobile gods arent great.. espesially assassins.
    1. I absolutely have to play him. I've been hyped since he got datamined and I'm not going to just let him go unmastered on my profile.
    2. Mobility does not make the god. Case in point, Ymir. The only totally immobile god who is outright bad is Sylvanus.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    1. I absolutely have to play him. I've been hyped since he got datamined and I'm not going to just let him go unmastered on my profile.
    2. Mobility does not make the god. Case in point, Ymir. The only totally immobile god who is outright bad is Sylvanus.
    Id pick Athena/Sobek/Whatever with mobility over Ymir anyday anytime. Also lets not forget that hes assassin - a class focused on damage and mobility. He would need some fucking crazy sustain/movement speed to make up for the lack of mobility as he must be capable of chasing people like pretty much any viable assassin atm otherwise he will be useless. Rata pre rework was terrible in jungle due to lack of mobility and cc to keep enemies in place as example. Look where he is now - one of top junglers in Smite. Where is Thana? Not used at all, hes a horrible pick cause he suffer from the same issues Rat did pre rework.
    Warrior/Guardian and some mages can get away without mobility, but hunters and assasins? Nope.

For me and many people Cama looks fine if not simply amazing. Just go check out reddit thread about him for example.

Senior Member Chosen RonanTheGreat's Avatar
    "I have trodden the path of sanctity, and all that happened was I lost a shoe"
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 856
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! First Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    I must agree, frankly I don't really care about his mobility, I'm content with tearing it up looking like the stuff of acid fuelled nightmares

Huh just noticed your sig, must be Smashing Pumpkins reference. Fine song
    'Two guys walk into a bar, you'd think the second guy would have ducked'
    YOU ARE OWED NOTHING

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,712
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    Don't forget Ah Puch.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Cant quite understand if hes big or not
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Id pick Athena/Sobek/Whatever with mobility over Ymir anyday anytime.
    Ymir has more CC and a wall, as well as damage reduction.

Also lets not forget that hes assassin - a class focused on damage and mobility.
    The assassin class is defined by squish and high damage, nothing more. Most only have average mobility, and Thanatos, Arachne, and Ne Zha--none of whom are bad gods--have little to no mobility outside of their ult.

He would need some fucking crazy sustain/movement speed to make up for the lack of mobility as he must be capable of chasing people like pretty much any viable assassin atm otherwise he will be useless.
    Uh...MS is mobility...I mean, it doesn't count for as much as an escape, but it's mobility...

Rata pre rework was terrible in jungle due to lack of mobility and cc to keep enemies in place as example. Look where he is now - one of top junglers in Smite.
    What the fuck are you talking about? Rat has always been highly mobile; in fact, because he can't dash through enemies or reset his dash's CD more than once, he's less mobile.

Where is Thana? Not used at all, hes a horrible pick cause he suffer from the same issues Rat did pre rework.
    -High sustain
    -High single-target damage
    -40% execute late-game and 35 free pen keep him from falling off

Yeah, no, he's not a bad god.

Warrior/Guardian and some mages can get away without mobility, but hunters and assasins? Nope.
    Hunters are ranged. They don't need mobility.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    Don't forget Ah Puch.
    My point is that immobile gods can be good. Ah Puch sucks and is therefore a bad example; however, it's not because he's immobile, it's because his ult is trash.

Muh Concepts

Achievements:

May be like how Jing's kit got leaked, only to end up being completely different, but it may not. The fact that Fenrir is the placeholder may hint at the inclusion of lifesteal, but it may also be because they're both mammalian monsters. His 1 is interesting; it may be based on the position of enemies near the target or Camazotz himself, but it's hard to tell. His 2 is a buff of some kind, but what it does is not discernable. His 3 and ult have no function.

Muh Concepts