Thread: Reinforced Boots nerf soon?

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Did you just?

Wait...

What?!

Did you just post that Trans should be sold out for another crit item?

/falls to the floor drowned in bleach...
    Sure, let's keep 95-100 power over malice's passive and 20% crit chance.

Malice is better than trans in a full build, trans is an earlygame item in general and there's no reason to keep it late if you plan on being an AA glasscannon.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Sure, let's keep 95-100 power over malice's passive and 20% crit chance.

Malice is better than trans in a full build, trans is an earlygame item in general and there's no reason to keep it late if you plan on being an AA glasscannon.
    There is a reason to keep it late which is why it's still a comparative item. Crit is fine, but you need power also.

Trans is an optional choice ofc, but hunters only need two crit items, one power, and one pen. I've done full crit builds and it's not viable if you want to take out their tanks and objectives.

Also objectives.

Ofc I deal with the squishies first in every team fight.

Then again not much your words can do now since your builds are as atrocious as your Baka plays.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 09-19-2016 at 07:51 AM.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Did you just?

Wait...

What?!

If people want a reason to not take Fusionsamurai seriously, it's that one "argument" he just put up. 90 power (better than Bloodforge at 15 points) should be sold late game for RNG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also, why would you not go crit + trans when trans gives you 90-100 power is something I will never understand.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    If people want a reason to not take Fusionsamurai seriously, it's that one "argument" he just put up. 90 power (better than Bloodforge at 15 points) should be sold late game for RNG ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Also, why would you not go crit + trans when trans gives you 90-100 power is something I will never understand.
    Truth that is shocking since you need power for objectives. Full crit build works if you were in Arena, but in objective based modes it's not even a viable option. Actually it's the worst option you can make in this entire world.

Achievements:
    There is a reason to keep it late which is why it's still a comparative item. Crit is fine, but you need power also.

Trans is an optional choice ofc, but hunters only need two crit items, one power, and one pen. I've done full crit builds and it's not viable if you want to take out their tanks and objectives.

Also objectives.

Then again not much your words can do now since your builds are as atrocious as your Baka plays.
    200 power is more than enough to destroy everything with triple crit.

You don't need to worry about towers if you kill the enemy team.
    Last edited by Goobis; 09-19-2016 at 08:28 AM.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!

And Trans gives you almost half of what you need to achieve that 200 power.

So why not go crit + trans again?
    Last edited by Goobis; 09-19-2016 at 08:28 AM.

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Did you just?

Wait...

What?!

SMITE was advertised as a fast pace MOBA which those in the community prefer the kill you fast and reap in all da kills type of approach.

I can guarantee you that most will want moar damage and less strategy. Which is why we have a problem with damage in this game. Even the littlest of protections will trigger the sorry sods that build full glass cannon on mages and complain how OP Loki is. It's that type of community that I couldn't stand anymore because they want a free win handed to them on a silver platter.
    Because triple crit doesn't give ANY power. Your standard triple crit build is

Ninja Tabi, Asi, Executioner, Wind Demon, Deathbringer, Malice.

You get DPS gains all over for it. Trans gives nothing special, 60% crit late game is absolutely devastating later on.

Also objectives.

You get high power from triple crit, as well as the ability to crit on nearly every auto. It's actually stupid.

You're just spewing ad hominem instead of actual arguments with numbers and facts. You aren't worth responding to if you won't give a good response.

60@ means you crit more than half of the time, and because of executioner, you hit like a goddamn truck.

Bur go ahead and take your lower damage, I'll be sure to Be over you when I win.

Ad hominem at its finest, fuckboy.
    Never thought I would be on the same page as you. Awkward as fuck.

Achievements:
    And Trans gives you almost half of what you need to achieve that 200 power.

So why not go crit + trans again?
    Boots, asi, executioner, wind demon, deathbringer.

Now you choose between trans and malice.

Trans gives you more burst damage and mana.

Malice gives you far more overall dps with the crit chance and passive even though you lose 45-50 power.

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    You're just spewing ad hominem instead of actual arguments with numbers and facts. You aren't worth responding to if you won't give a good response.
    I'll promise I will stop *cough* "spewing ad hominem" *cough* when you actually make an argument that's not flavoured with cringe, so far my promise still stands.

Also, I know people who've gone 60+ crit and they haven't managed to get crits in what looks like lots of AA, as I said, this is RNG that we're talking about and I'd rather get consistent power over luck-reliant nonsense.

PS: good luck with towers, since executioner doesn't work on them unlike Titan's Bane.
    Last edited by TheoHel; 09-19-2016 at 08:37 AM.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Reinforced isnt OP:
    1) You must get hit 5 times(and minions doesnt count) for max protections - what boots gave you when enemy have burst damage with only 1 tick?
    2) This item wasnt used all the time and adding +25 prot at max level change it to OP?

If instead of +25 prot for 6 sec will be +15 permament prot then you can say its OP.

BTW. Players use it for other classes because its new upgrade and try test this. I tried on thor too and doesnt go too well because diffrence between 15 and 40 power is very big in early game.
    Last edited by ZetoPL; 09-19-2016 at 08:50 AM.
    This feeling when your team is far behind and you have no prospects for late game but for some reason players still doesnt want to surrender - MOBA Cancer.