Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Positivity Thread!

Junior Member Cupidhead Aerdrie's Avatar
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 296
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Positivity Thread!

There is enough negativity online without us adding to it! The toxic atmosphere of competitive gaming can get pretty thick,so lets combat that a bit by posting good and positive stories of players and situations we have found ourselves in on this game!

I'll start.

I play on the ps4.. Today i was in a match, and afterwords, one of the people on the losing team opened up a message to all players in the match and congratulated people on a well fought match, and then pointed out where some people were doing good and some others were lacking, but did so in a positive way. It turned out opening up a nice conversation and everyone ended up pretty awesome. I made two new psn friends from it, one from my team, one from my enemy's team.

A couple days ago I was in a game where there was an impossibly polite Susano jungler, it caught me offguard as he ended up apologizing a few times for killstealing and it was apparent he wasn't trying to. He was actually one of the best junglers I had ever had the good graces to be teamed up with.

Anyhoo, lets hear some uplifting stories! <3

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    I taunted my Odin with Nox's now old taunt animation and he kept spamming 'woohoo'.

In a 4v5 hyper joust turbo, I landed a pull as a Herc on the enemy team and pushed her back into our phoenix and she admitted to me that was a good pull.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Senior Member Honoured SilentKnightAvS's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 539
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    I had 3 AFK's on my conquest match and the enemy team decided to surrender for us 2 trying to carry through.
    Everything i post in my threads/reply to other threads is my own opinion towards the game. I do not claim to know everything nor do i claim to be the best at anything. So keep that in mind before you throw your inner elitist at me.

Favourite skin: Steel Samurai Susano
    Favourite god: Hades

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,491
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    I beat an Ah Puch so hard yesterday I made him rage quit.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFighter View Post
    I beat an Ah Puch so hard yesterday I made him rage quit.
    Magic, Magic no. That's not what this thread is about.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Senior Member Honoured SilentKnightAvS's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 539
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Azilo View Post
    Magic, Magic no. That's not what this thread is about.
    but... that's a good thing... for Magic, not the Ah Puch. But nobody cares about the Ah Puch. Magic is more important.
    Everything i post in my threads/reply to other threads is my own opinion towards the game. I do not claim to know everything nor do i claim to be the best at anything. So keep that in mind before you throw your inner elitist at me.

Favourite skin: Steel Samurai Susano
    Favourite god: Hades

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Veteran
    On Xbox version the hype for the upcoming new PvE mode has brought back most of my clan to the game regularly as of late after long breaks away from game (Odyssey quests should help retain them too). I'm enjoying just running some casual games on the casual modes like Arena and Assault with them which I've not had chance to do in a long time.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    I silently judged a team I had on a joust game yesterday instead of openly flaming them.

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    The last time I really felt positive about the game or something that happened in a game......thats a tough one.

The most recent one would be that one time Rainbowsplat and me tried to do the perfect Terra-Hou Yi Combo. Basicly, I was playing Terra, going in with the monolith root, followed up by placing the walls of crushing earth around the enemy, stunning the enemy if necessary with Wrath if needed. Rainbow would then come in and get a double bounce off between my walls, obliberating the enemy. Were were very euphoric when we pulled that off.

Other stories would be.....

I once got a kill as Neith by hitting my enemy with Spirit Arrow while also hitting two broken weaves. That felt good.

One time, I played KKK in Clash and got to the end game being fully build, having both pots, red buff and FG. Basicly the perfect storm you only experience in jungle practise most of the time. I was oneshotting with my ultimate and two shotting with my 1 + Auto/Polynomicon. Polynomicon dealing 1000 damage by itself is just pretty glorious itself.

I don't know why this particular memory is so stuck in my memory, but I remember having fought a 1v2 in the early/mid game once that I ended up going out victorious.

Rainbowsplat and me won a 2v4 Siege game once with him playing Bastet and me playing Cabrakan. I think he also has fond memories of that time.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    I finally figured out how to Ah Puch and has been doing well in Arena (But blessed Server Bad State killed nearly all of the win)

It's hilarious what you can do with him when you have 40% CDR especially with the infinite sustain to a 2-1 spam instead of 1-2 combo.