Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Forums Top 5 Plays

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKetchup View Post
    What did Nemesis do wrong whatsoever? And why do you care about your placement so damn much? Wukong missed his cudgel because of your leap and thor didn't auto attack cancel as well as he could have. You played it well but so did Nemesis, Her shield usage was great.
    Viral got #1 for obvious reasons, Beautiful beads for the knockup, then going up into the air so he couldn't get locked down, Got a really well timed Aegis to avoid tons of damage and then gets a triple kill, definitely deserving of #1
    Wukong didn't miss his cudgel, I dodged it with my jump. Thor couldn't have fit in any more autos, he hit once and then used his 3. If he didn't use his 3 he'd have dealt less damage anyway. Landing my 1 on wukong was all planned so thor would be slowed with the aoe slow so he'd die to the tower and my ult damage ticks while trying to run away, the coerce was used instantly because I knew I'd die if I tried to do anything else due to casting times and I only had the time to use it in the first place cause of DR, and then wukong ran away but couldn't cause he was still in tower range cause I stunned him twice inside it. He could've killed me if he used his 2 but he'd die anyway, he just tried to survive which led to a double for me without them getting anything.

Now let's talk about nemesis' mistakes.

1) Instantly used shield instead of AA cancelling with it so loki would die faster meaning nem would have more leftover health.
    2) Dashes straight into a loki decoy.
    3) Uses med before the fight, making it obvious that he wants to make a play, yet the enemy team sticks around.
    4) Dashes first before using the ult. Ulting would easily let you catch up to cupid, allowing you to save your dash for when he or sol runs away with their means of mobility. Instead, cupid, like an idiot, decided to fight after he missed an auto and had a nem ult and shield to fight through while nem got lucky crits.
    5) Using slice and dice when sol was under disapparate, which means no slow.

Also, I don't 'care so damn much', I'm just the usual me, and you know me, I'm extremely competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    I'd like to correct Endag on one thing - EVERYTHING sounds better than dumbstep. Whenever I hear Smite videos with dumbstep on them I just turn the sound off and put some Slayer or something.
    Not necessarily, some dubstep songs are fine even though 99% of them are just irritating and annoying to listen to.

Send me slayer songs please, if you want to bitch about the video at least help me improve it.
    Download mp3 music files, open them with vlc media player, increase or decrease the play speed, record them, dub the video sounds with the sped up/slowed down music, add a disclaimer and there you go, free music.

You can also just tweak the music with audacity or some other audio program but the way I posted is the fastest and easiest in my experience.
    Last edited by Endag; 09-19-2016 at 10:34 AM.

Senior Member Prestigious BobKetchup's Avatar
    In a Heinz Ketchup Bottle crying because I realized I misspelled ketchup in my location for 6 months
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Wukong didn't miss his cudgel, I dodged it with my jump. Thor couldn't have fit in any more autos, he hit once and then used his 3. If he didn't use his 3 he'd have dealt less damage anyway. Landing my 1 on wukong was all planned so thor would be slowed with the aoe slow so he'd die to the tower and my ult damage ticks while trying to run away, the coerce was used instantly because I knew I'd die if I tried to do anything else due to casting times and I only had the time to use it in the first place cause of DR, and then wukong ran away but couldn't cause he was still in tower range cause I stunned him twice inside it. He could've killed me if he used his 2 but he'd die anyway, he just tried to survive which led to a double for me without them getting anything.

1) Instantly used shield instead of AA cancelling with it so loki would die faster meaning nem would have more leftover health.
    3) Uses med before the fight, making it obvious that he wants to make a play, yet the enemy team sticks around.
    4) Dashes first before using the ult. Ulting would easily let you catch up to cupid, allowing you to save your dash for when he or sol runs away with their means of mobility. Instead, cupid, like an idiot, decided to fight after he missed an auto and had a nem ult and shield to fight through while nem got lucky crits.

Also, I don't 'care so damn much', I'm just the usual me, and you know me, I'm extremely competitive.

Not necessarily, some dubstep songs are fine even though 99% of them are just irritating and annoying to listen to.

Download mp3 music files, open them with vlc media player, increase or decrease the play speed, record them, dub the video sounds with the sped up/slowed down music, add a disclaimer and there you go, free music.

You can also just tweak the music with audacity or some other audio program but the way I posted is the fastest and easiest in my experience.
    I actually didn't catch the dash part by Nemesis, And yeah, she didnt auto cancel, You win, But I can't reupload the video.
    Also, I probably should just use any music, I just remembered that I don't even get paid for these videos, I didn't set that up, So I only need to worry about strikes, not really about claims.
    Last edited by BobKetchup; 09-19-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    Half of what I say is a joke.
    http://niceme.me/
    Survivor Ullr is Billy Mays
    My Top Warriors: Bellona Ravana Amaterasu
    My Top Assassins: Fenrir Thor Mercury
    My Top 3 Guardians: Ares Xing Tian Sobek
    My Top 3 Mages: Hades Sol Zeus
    My Top 3 Hunters: Ullr Hou Yi Medusa

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    I actually didn't catch the dash part by Nemesis, And yeah, she didnt auto cancel, You win, But I can't reupload the video.
    I already said I don't care, there's not even a prize for this so what would the point be? I'm just pointing it out.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Also, I probably should just use any music, I just remembered that I don't even get paid for these videos, I didn't set that up, So I only need to worry about strikes, not really about claims.
    Just put up some "Fair Use" mumbo jumbo and you're good to go.

Senior Member Prestigious BobKetchup's Avatar
    In a Heinz Ketchup Bottle crying because I realized I misspelled ketchup in my location for 6 months
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 998
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Party Person
    I think i'll start using ShadowBeatz music in my videos
    Half of what I say is a joke.
    http://niceme.me/
    Survivor Ullr is Billy Mays
    My Top Warriors: Bellona Ravana Amaterasu
    My Top Assassins: Fenrir Thor Mercury
    My Top 3 Guardians: Ares Xing Tian Sobek
    My Top 3 Mages: Hades Sol Zeus
    My Top 3 Hunters: Ullr Hou Yi Medusa

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MEIDARA_UCHIHA's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 370
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post

I used shield before fighting loki so I Wouldn't die & get enough health back to escape,
    Yea I dashed into a clone but better a lil damage is better then risking sol & Cupid catching up.
    I dashed 1st so they had less time to react & Aim their hit's when instead of risking Cupid dashing away as soon he see's a ult on him
    Also if I didn't use med before the counter play I would of died.

I had around 100 health so yea common sense to use shield well I fight loki & save my team mate from him. No shield at beginning = Death
    All that matters was my play worked just as I planned & We won the match.

Really dont understand why your so worked up about a play that went great, fafnier dragon ult is so easy to get kills with in my opinion, two stuns high damage ect.

Achievements:
    I think i'll start using ShadowBeatz music in my videos
    I'd actually like how you was explaining what was going on in the 1st clip, maybe you could do commentary with music in the background ?

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by MEIDARA_UCHIHA View Post
    I'd actually like how you was explaining what was going on in the 1st clip, maybe you could do commentary with music in the background ?
    Meh, maybe a little talked intro but I prefer only music.
    Rip & Tear

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    Meh, maybe a little talked intro but I prefer only music.
    Maybe he could do both? One video just music & another with commentary? See how it goes.

Senior Member Prestigious NecroPheonyx's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Come on people, put more clips. I don't want sheep to show off more of his plays.