Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Most broken God at the moment? Most underpowered/weakest God?

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    1 second is enough for at least two autos. You don't seem to comprehend how hard nem hits. You wouldn't if you don't go crit protection shred. That's essentially upwards of 1000 true damage if you've built her right.
    I got crit with pen, and 1 second when all you have is slows isn't a lot. And you're implying that other assassins don't hit really hard.

Fenrir and Serqet both benefit much more from.blink than wrath, I've already done tests with it. The only assassin who has room for it and can make comparable use is Bakasura.
    Fenrir and Serqet are already very mobile. Hence, blink isn't really something they'll get much use out of.

Movement speed in general doesn't constitute mobility. If you think mobility counts movement, then artemis has an escape, which is far from true.
    I didn't say it gave him an escape, I said it made him more mobile. Also, 40% is much more than 20% MS, so that's not a fair comparison.

Nemesis is not bad at all early. She needs level 5 and she gets a kill for free every 90 seconds.[/QUOTE]

30% of a target's HP (which is going to be even less without pen) does not a free kill make, even with the added utility. The rest of her damage output won't be a lot at that stage of the game either, with shitty autos and shitty ability damage; so no, it's not a free kill every 90 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Underpowered: Geb.
    Overpowered: Arachne.
    What the fuck are you smoking? Geb's the god of saving his team's asses and Arachne has no mobility outside of her ult.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    I got crit with pen, and 1 second when all you have is slows isn't a lot. And you're implying that other assassins don't hit really hard.

Fenrir and Serqet are already very mobile. Hence, blink isn't really something they'll get much use out of.

I didn't say it gave him an escape, I said it made him more mobile. Also, 40% is much more than 20% MS, so that's not a fair comparison.

30% of a target's HP (which is going to be even less without pen) does not a free kill make, even with the added utility. The rest of her damage output won't be a lot at that stage of the game either, with shitty autos and shitty ability damage; so no, it's not a free kill every 90 seconds.
    1 second when you have crit+protection shreds+attack speed is more than enough. I two shot my enemies.

You don't know Fenrir and Serqet if you don't go blink. If you leap, you're giving your enemies time to spot you out and preemptively use beads/cc immune abilities and retreat.

Blink allows serqet to get in and do her full combo and still have a leap to get out. There is no downside to it. Fenrir allows some surprise ults that make all the difference .

30% is a good chunk, you can then slow them out and your autos do the rest. Level 5 is where she has her power spike.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I think all hunters should be at Chiron level. Have him be the point of balance

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Dude, cheekily walking in and wrath->eating their blue while they do speed is the dream.

Baka doesn't need sprint, especially with how I build him. Wrath is good for him. I don't like not having it.
    You can just steal their speed instead, why would you settle for a buff trade when you're playing baka.

Sprint makes baka impossible to run away from or catch up to, there's no reason to not have it, especially when you have 2 active slots, allowing you to fit things like blink, beads or hog in your 2nd slot.

30% is a good chunk, you can then slow them out and your autos do the rest. Level 5 is where she has her power spike.
    What are you gonna do if they run away?

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    You can just steal their speed instead, why would you settle for a buff trade when you're playing baka.

Sprint makes baka impossible to run away from or catch up to, there's no reason to not have it, especially when you have 2 active slots, allowing you to fit things like blink, beads or hog in your 2nd slot.

What are you gonna do if they run away?
    Cry because my movement is increased and theirs is double slowed and I have my dashes.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Took me seriously den/den
    ohwaityoudontknowmyarachnememes
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Cry because my movement is increased and theirs is double slowed and I have my dashes.
    Let's take a look at what literally every assassin in this game can do to get away from nemesis.

Susano - 2 sources of mobility to run, 2 sources of hard cc to slow you down, no fucking way you're catching this guy.
    Fenrir - 2 jumps, a CC immune 50% MS boost, pretty much impossible to catch him.
    Serqet - A jump, a dash and 2 hard CCs. Again, you're not catching her.
    Bakasura - A jump, a 30% MS boost, a selfheal that gives protections and extends the MS duration, he can literally ignore everything you do and just straight up kill you if you try to fight him before you have like 3-4 items finished, has an ult with cc immunity, a cripple and a slow, even if you catch up (which you won't) he's just going to kill you.
    Nezha - Can just sash and ult you to keep you cced while dealing huge amounts of damage and his ring toss makes it hard to chase him, plus his ult's dash removes your slows. That said though, he's the easiest assassin to catch with nemesis, but it's still not that easy of a task.
    Arachne - Slow immunity, MS boost, slows, impossible to fight at any point of the game with nemesis, ult to get away if things get sticky, good luck with this.
    Kali - Slow immune ult, has a jump, has a stun, outboxes every single melee god in the game, nemesis has no chance against her at all.
    Bastet - Bunch of slows and a double jump, not really hard to catch if you can hold your ult until her jump is over but that way you probably won't force her jump anyway.
    Thanatos - His ult is pretty much a nope button, his 2 is one of the strongest MS steroids in the game and has slow immunity, you ain't getting near this guy.
    Thor - Teleport, wall, stun, ult if none of these work, not happening.
    Awilix - Suku and iframes, plus she can pretty much just kill you instead with her ridiculous earlygame damage.
    Rat - Dash with virtually no cooldown, stun and a (somewhat relevant) selfheal, his ult is also a nope button.
    Loki - Do I even need to say anything? This god is literally impossible to get a hold of.
    Hun batz - Teleport and jump, can ult you to get away if need be, plus those lucky crits can just turn things around with ease.
    Mercury - Pretty much needs to ult out if he wants to get away from you despite having a dash and an MS boost in his 2, but considering you ulted him in the first place that's a fair trade anyway.

Overall literally every assassin except for nezha to some extent can just run away from you or turn and kill you (granted that it's earlygame) without any issue.

Senior Member Prestigious NecroPheonyx's Avatar
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Conversation Starter
    Broken: Erlang Shen

Under powered: Izanami

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    1 second when you have crit+protection shreds+attack speed is more than enough. I two shot my enemies.
    You don't need stuns to get the job done when we're talking about those kinds of numbers.

You don't know Fenrir and Serqet if you don't go blink. If you leap, you're giving your enemies time to spot you out and preemptively use beads/cc immune abilities and retreat.
    If you blink in, they can still pop CC immunity. Blink doesn't do a lot for most gods with mobility. You're better off going with a situational relic. I can understand if Blink works for you, but saying it's the be-all-and-end-all relic choice for these gods is just not accurate.

Blink allows serqet to get in and do her full combo and still have a leap to get out. There is no downside to it. Fenrir allows some surprise ults that make all the difference .
    When we're talking Sercrits, the only situation where you'd need to save the leap to get out is a teamfight. Fenrir's ult can also be confirmed with his stun.

It won't even be 30%, though, because of protections. Hell, at max rank, it's not even 50%. And as I said, your AAs suck early. Level 5 isn't a power spike, it's just one step closer to actually having good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhArchon View Post
    Took me seriously den/den
    ohwaityoudontknowmyarachnememes
    >tfw you took the b8
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Honoured SilentKnightAvS's Avatar
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 539
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Second Class
    1 second is enough for at least two autos. You don't seem to comprehend how hard nem hits. You wouldn't if you don't go crit protection shred. That's essentially upwards of 1000 true damage if you've built her right.
    3 autos if you AA cancel with the shield.
    Everything i post in my threads/reply to other threads is my own opinion towards the game. I do not claim to know everything nor do i claim to be the best at anything. So keep that in mind before you throw your inner elitist at me.

Favourite skin: Steel Samurai Susano
    Favourite god: Hades