Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Most broken God at the moment? Most underpowered/weakest God?

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    Does arachne have osiris' base stats?
    Osiris is actually better than her almost everywhere stat-wise. And yes, I checked the numbers.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dahakann's Avatar
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Half of the Gods mentioned here aren't even broken(with the exception of Freya,Zeus and Kali). Artemis is very broken. Theo hel,I know you'd agree with this because she does way too much damage when she procs with wind demon and fucking malice.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    Osiris is actually better than her almost everywhere stat-wise. And yes, I checked the numbers.
    That wasn't a question........

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    Ok, if we have to go with this logic, why is Nemesis getting the blame for being "op" when HoG is at fault? Don't bother saying it's just because "she got overbuffed", Artemis also got lots of buffs, with the last one being undeserving.

You keep on using the argument that Nemesis is too strong especially when she has HoG and that "she was trash until HoG became viable", yet when I use the argument that Artemis is too strong especially when she has Bloodforge is nyet all of a sudden?
    What do assassins have?

-High damage
    -High mobility
    -Void Crows Control/Lockdown

Nemesis mixes this up, she has:
    -High damage
    -High Mobility
    -High survivability

To balance that absurd combo, she has low clear and no hard CC. What does HoG give her? CC and clear. This means she has no real weakness, this she's too strong.

No assassin uses HoG quite as well as Nemesis. Nemesis is the outlier in this equation, so with my theory, nem is the problem. It makes sense.

The same can be said for bloodforge, but artemis is no special snowflake in this regard. Any hunter can abuse this to the same effect.

If bloodforge was just absurd on Artemis and only Artemis, that's one thing, but other hunters use it just as well.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Ravana has a root, a slow and an ability that grants him cc/damage immunity along with decent ability damage. Osiris has a slow, another slow, a movement speed buff, pretty much infinite damage mitigation and the best auto attack chain in the game which he has 2 aa cancels to add to. Osiris also has far lower cooldowns and his ult is superior, plus his passive's mitigation is better than ravana's shield and he also has fatalis to go with it while ravana doesn't. Ravana is no osiris.

Erlang shen is an example of what happens if you sit on your keyboard while typing in the variables for your god's stats, he's not to be taken as the example of what x should be in any way or form.

You don't want osiris for the antiheal on his ult. You want him for the fact that he's an unkillable behemoth with ridiculous auto attack damage. You also can't run from him.

Does arachne have osiris' base stats?
    He might be near unkillable because of his constant 30%-60% damage mitigation but that's pretty much it. You can go ahead and slap the Ra in the jungle practice. Even with the usual Qin-Frostmound, unless you count in his ult base damage, you will pretty much take ages to kill an item-less Ra for a char that is supposed to deal insane amount of damage. He's not the type of warrior who can just turn around and drop some CC to force people to focus on him or drop aggro off your backline. He's the type of warrior who just refuse to die but the enemies just don't really care about him because he can't reliably disrupt you from doing your stuffs.

His kit is the type of bruiser kit that will do well in Joust or Duel because there's not enough people to deal with him as he whittle you down but in a bigger teamfight scenario, you can just rush into his team backline before dealing with him since he can't really get out anymore if he leaps in because it's on a 90 second cool down. He doesn't have the threat to really force the entire team to focus him.

Even the stat shows on his win-rate-by-experience. Even if you main Osiris, unless you are on Joust or Duel, you will struggle to win reliably with him.

His kit is all over the place. Some mitigation, some mobility, some CC, some burst, some sustain damage. At least in case of Arachne, over half of her kit is for killing you so that's why she can do it in a few seconds if you look away.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    What do assassins have?

-High damage
    -High mobility
    -Void Crows Control/Lockdown

Nemesis mixes this up, she has:
    -High damage
    -High Mobility
    -High survivability

To balance that absurd combo, she has low clear and no hard CC. What does HoG give her? CC and clear. This means she has no real weakness, this she's too strong.

No assassin uses HoG quite as well as Nemesis. Nemesis is the outlier in this equation, so with my theory, nem is the problem. It makes sense.
    HoG is 1 second of hard CC on a relic's cooldown, during which time she doesn't have clear or hard CC. There is nothing that makes Nemesis any better at using it than other assassins; if anything, the likes of Fenrir and Serqet can use it better so as to CC-chain enemies where all Nemesis has are slows. By your reasoning, Sprint makes Anubis OP because it compensates for his lack of mobility.

In addition, Nemesis is just about useless early, so there's that.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    HoG is 1 second of hard CC on a relic's cooldown, during which time she doesn't have clear or hard CC. There is nothing that makes Nemesis any better at using it than other assassins; if anything, the likes of Fenrir and Serqet can use it better so as to CC-chain enemies where all Nemesis has are slows. By your reasoning, Sprint makes Anubis OP because it compensates for his lack of mobility.

In addition, Nemesis is just about useless early, so there's that.
    1 second is enough for at least two autos. You don't seem to comprehend how hard nem hits. You wouldn't if you don't go crit protection shred. That's essentially upwards of 1000 true damage if you've built her right.

Fenrir and Serqet both benefit much more from.blink than wrath, I've already done tests with it. The only assassin who has room for it and can make comparable use is Bakasura.

Movement speed in general doesn't constitute mobility. If you think mobility counts movement, then artemis has an escape, which is far from true.

Nemesis is not bad at all early. She needs level 5 and she gets a kill for free every 90 seconds.

Forum Moderator Infamous SeventhArchon's Avatar
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 662
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Underpowered: Geb.
    Overpowered: Arachne.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    wtb new signature

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    He might be near unkillable because of his constant 30%-60% damage mitigation but that's pretty much it. You can go ahead and slap the Ra in the jungle practice. Even with the usual Qin-Frostmound, unless you count in his ult base damage, you will pretty much take ages to kill an item-less Ra for a char that is supposed to deal insane amount of damage. He's not the type of warrior who can just turn around and drop some CC to force people to focus on him or drop aggro off your backline. He's the type of warrior who just refuse to die but the enemies just don't really care about him because he can't reliably disrupt you from doing your stuffs.

His kit is the type of bruiser kit that will do well in Joust or Duel because there's not enough people to deal with him as he whittle you down but in a bigger teamfight scenario, you can just rush into his team backline before dealing with him since he can't really get out anymore if he leaps in because it's on a 90 second cool down. He doesn't have the threat to really force the entire team to focus him.

Even the stat shows on his win-rate-by-experience. Even if you main Osiris, unless you are on Joust or Duel, you will struggle to win reliably with him.

His kit is all over the place. Some mitigation, some mobility, some CC, some burst, some sustain damage. At least in case of Arachne, over half of her kit is for killing you so that's why she can do it in a few seconds if you look away.

Boots, qin's, witchblade, asi, wind demon, db/malice

You're gonna be pretty much unkillable to any physical god and still have insane damage output, you don't need frostbound to stick to targets and any more defense is overkill unless you're fighting magicals which tend to be gods that can just run away from you (the entire mage and guardian class) or just burn you down no matter how tanky you are (anubis).

His kit is a different version of baka's kit with higher stats. Osiris is an assassin, not a warrior.

I don't main osiris but I play him somewhat regularly. I've never struggled winning games with him no matter the gamemode.

Burst....? What...? Osiris' kit isn't for killing people...?

????????

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    Fenrir and Serqet both benefit much more from.blink than wrath, I've already done tests with it. The only assassin who has room for it and can make comparable use is Bakasura.
    If you're gonna play baka then do yourself (and my sanity) a favor and buy sprint over any other active before thinking about anything else (unless you plan to hog invade a buff).

Achievements:
    Boots, qin's, witchblade, asi, wind demon, db/malice

You're gonna be pretty much unkillable to any physical god and still have insane damage output, you don't need frostbound to stick to targets and any more defense is overkill unless you're fighting magicals which tend to be gods that can just run away from you (the entire mage and guardian class) or just burn you down no matter how tanky you are (anubis).

His kit is a different version of baka's kit with higher stats. Osiris is an assassin, not a warrior.

I don't main osiris but I play him somewhat regularly. I've never struggled winning games with him no matter the gamemode.

Burst....? What...? Osiris' kit isn't for killing people...?

????????

If you're gonna play baka then do yourself (and my sanity) a favor and buy sprint over any other active before thinking about anything else (unless you plan to hog invade a buff).
    Dude, cheekily walking in and wrath->eating their blue while they do speed is the dream.

Baka doesn't need sprint, especially with how I build him. Wrath is good for him. I don't like not having it.