Thread: Enforce Region

Junior Member Cupidhead phatal808's Avatar
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered

Enforce Region

Enforce the regions. I'm over playing with foreigners who lag out and don't come back. Or they leave come back leave come back the entire game. Or if they are in the whole game they don't communicate or they spam their foreign language. Not to mention they are usually bad probably because they are lagging. I get that the player base is low but I'd rather wait a little longer than have to play with these issues.

Senior Member Chosen TheMoldyBanana's Avatar
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 412
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    I'm not even sure Hi-Rez could do that
    The time has come to change International Law to the law of Interplanetary peoples. They live among us, we among them. It's time for a change in power.

Hi-Rez Support --> https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Hi-Rez Server Stats --> http://status.hirezstudios.com/

Most of the time I have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about, but when it comes to Smite, you can count on me to make shit up and hope for the best.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead ONLINEPREDATOR's Avatar
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 129
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I like how people play north america and call anyone from outside the US a foreigner, when the biggest city in north america is in Mexico.
    I like how people play europe and call russians foreigners, when the by a margin of 10X largest and most populated by a margin of 2X country in europe is in fact, russia...
    We Western Europeans and Americans have our heads so far up our arses it's not even funny.

Achievements:
    Over 100 million people in north america speak Spanish. Over 160 million russians and 100 million citizens of former USSR nations in europe speak Russian, less than 10% of europeans speak English natively. I hope this puts the problem in context for you.

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 157
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoldyBanana View Post
    I'm not even sure Hi-Rez could do that
    Ping/latency restriction is hard?

Quote Originally Posted by ONLINEPREDATOR View Post
    I like how people play north america and call anyone from outside the US a foreigner, when the biggest city in north america is in Mexico.
    I like how people play europe and call russians foreigners, when the by a margin of 10X largest and most populated by a margin of 2X country in europe is in fact, russia...
    We Western Europeans and Americans have our heads so far up our arses it's not even funny.
    99% certain when people are saying this, they know they're not being technically correct but are referring to more that they would rather be playing with people/members of their [gaming] community who can actually play the game without lag(local players) as well as someone who can actually communicate with the team. 8x/10 someone who has high ping doesn't speak your language; and from personal experience, they are the rudest bunch

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by AirO2 View Post
    Ping/latency restriction is hard?
    99% certain when people are saying this, they know they're not being technically correct but are referring to more that they would rather be playing with people/members of their [gaming] community who can actually play the game without lag(local players) as well as someone who can actually communicate with the team. 8x/10 someone who has high ping doesn't speak your language; and from personal experience, they are the rudest bunch
    That really does come down to personal experience, I play on Europe, I don't experience russians at all as rude. I may be biased as I used to work in Russia, am married to a Russian -& half of my friends are Russians.

The last game I played with them, people were telling them what to do during first 5 minutes of the game, they did not respond, they ended up carrying the game hard and said one thing at the end, "talk less". They're not rude per se, just different, not responding and finishing the game with "talk less" is as Russian as a bear dancing to the state anthem and drinking wodka.

Achievements:
    High ping would be a good reason though, people lagging and disconnecting sucks balls, if they get their own server for that, it's a legit reason. Rude people are everywhere, that's not a reason.

Achievements:
    I remember when the Chinese came to ark evolved, there was this but 10X worse, chinese would flood the servers and raid sleeping americans, the next day americans would raid sleeping chinese. Eventually most servers got american/chinese mixed servers, there was always someone online and everyone was happy. Multiculturalism works better in video games than it does in real life.

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Closed due to Necro
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.