Thread: [SPOILERS] Mount Xing: Mini Guide

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,157
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!

[SPOILERS] Mount Xing: Mini Guide

Nox: She picks one person and only stops once they're dead, cleansed or she is hard CC'd. After her connection breaks she zooms to a different part of map. Keep a CC cleanser on hand.

Highly recommended: Hel, Geb

Tower w/ minions: Ignore tower until ALL minions are dead. Be fast.

Recommended: AoE gods/tick - DoT gods

Loki: CC the fuck out of him with pulls like Khepri, or Nox's 1. Don't scatter when his decoys deploy, keep close together but avoid getting hit by them so you can pile Loki when he ults someone.

Recommended: Heavy CC, at least in one ability, for everyone's kit.

'Buff' camp monsters: They're easy. Have the physicals attack the magical and the magical the physical. Then go for the knife guy together. DO NOT GO 4 MAGICAL, 1 PHYSICAL. VICE VERSA OR ALL ONE WAY. THIS PLACE WILL MAKE YOU LOSE IF YOU DO.

Recommended: Be smart.

Ra & Vamana: DO NOT KILL RA FIRST. DO NOT. KILL RA. FIRST. Try to group them together to bring them down in HP. If not, kill Vamana first. Ra will go enraged and shoot his ult off every one second with little charge up time. So be quick in killing him.

Recommended: DON'T KILL RA FIRST.

Bull demon w/ Ra & Artemis: It says kill Ra first but if you do, Artemis will wail away on you. She immediately ults, so I suggest using your CC immune skills/beads to deal with her. Have 2 people on her, 3 on Ra, ignore Demon until later.

Arachne: DON'T TOUCH THE WEBS. Her ult is unavoidable, so before that happens, use all your ranged attacks on her. When she pulls someone stay where you are and she'll come to you, so you can avoid the webs.

Recommended: Stay back

Geb: Easy at first. His roll out is slow, so CC him. Killing him spawns two smaller Gebs, killing them spawns even more until they're as tiny as Cupid. So it gets more fucking annoying because the smaller they are the faster they become. Still CCable.

Recommended: AoE/CC.
    Will be updated/cleaned/colored later.

Bacchus: Full arena of slip'n'slide, like Skadi's but to a lesser degree. You can walk around in it but not easily. Bach is a smallish threat as long as you space the three of them out.

Nemean Lion: Attack the pillars, avoid him for he has an upgraded thorns. But the towers aren't easy to take down.

Recommended: Have 4 people attack one tower, the tank distract the lion. Fafnir is good for tanking the lion and buffing the team to take towers faster.

Artemis & 3 Ymir: Easy. Ignore all Ymir, go for Arte. Easy peasy.

Ra, Artemis, Ymir, Thor, Hercules: Hint says remove Art and Ra first. Like always, Art will use her boar so be prepared for CC cleanse.

3 Chronos: Wail away. They all send out stop time followed by their 1 and then they ult when low. Be quick.

3 Zeus: Spread out, attack the biggest first.

Fire giant: Avoid him like you would normally even if he's been tuned up. Wail away.

Must have Gods: Poseidon, Fafnir, Cupid
    Last edited by Azilo; 09-10-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    NOODLE FREEDOM FIGHTER!
    Also the potato queen

And Dragon princess
    Miyo is love. Miyo is MiyoBatman. Test.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    This is really helpful. Thank you.
    ~ You cannot be trusted with your own survival ~

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,712
    Achievements:
    Veteran Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Party Person Discussion Ender
    For the round with the splitting Gebs, Poseidon is invaluable to have and is probably the only way you will ever beat it in higher levels. Others with big aoe CC like Zeus and Nox could also help greatly but if you can't focus them down they will easily kill your time before you can kill enough of them.

The Lion & Obelisk one favors Physical gods greatly, this mode pretty much forces you to have some penetration (Warriors Bane is super efficient). If you don't have ways of dealing with structures you will not win. Have your tank guide and distract the Lion so the other ones can take down structures. Frenzy is great in this mode. If you try to attack the Lion full front without attacking structures you will suicide.

Bar Fight is just a test of skill while drunk. Normal picks are fine just try and adjust to the annoying camera movement. CC Immunity also doesn't stop the effect.

Triple Zeus makes you spread out. If you group you will die. Try and focus the smaller ones first before the big one. Don't touch the blue circles together.

Free Hugs group up on her like you all want to fondle her breasts. She will constantly swap and as long as your damage dealers don't get stun-locked you are good.

------------

Finished 24/25 rounds with Ponpon, Bawwwwcus, and others. Our teamcomp was Artemis, Susano'o, Terra, Arachne, and Poseidon.
    Your Local Resident Trash Doggo
    I'm cheating on Anubis, Camazotz is in the dumpster now.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    I've seen videos with Xing Tian Mountain gameplay, and I've got to say, THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST GAME MODE I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

Hirez, please, do not, under any circumstances, make this temporary!

Senior Member Prestigious GongsunYiru's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,499
    Achievements:
    Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! Third Class Discussion Ender
    Awards:
    Guru
    A lot of Poseidon for the cripple, that's for sure. Obow is great too, especially for the Gebs.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    This is good. A more indepth guide and you may have yourself a nice guide for everyone. Mod please move this to strategy? I think it is better fitting in strategy than in GD.

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.

Senior Member Prestigious Charmander787's Avatar
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Quote Originally Posted by GongsunYiru View Post
    A lot of Poseidon for the cripple, that's for sure. Obow is great too, especially for the Gebs.
    The gebs make me want to kill myself. I feel like im always airbone on the geb one lol

Why do you need 60 FPS? The human eye can only see 64 megabytes of RAM.