Thread: Eir: The Valkyrie of Healing

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Lightbulb Eir: The Valkyrie of Healing

EIR: THE VALKYRIE OF HEALING

Pantheon: Norse
    Type: Melee, Magical
    Class: Guardian

PASSIVE: ASSISTANCE AURA
    Sturdy Stance: Allies within 25 units around Eir gain Physical and Magical Protections. Eir’s movement speed is decreased by 3%
    Protections gained: 10 (+1 per Eir’s level)
    Healing Stance: Allies within 40 units around Eir gain 15% bonus Healing from healing abilities. Eir’s Physical and magical protections are decreased
    Protections lost: 10 (+1.5 per Eir’s level)

1ST ABILITY: BLESSED AXE/ LIFE DRAIN
    Type: Line
    Range: 35
    Sturdy Stance:
    Eir throws her axe in a line in front of her. Enemy gods hit are silenced for 1.5s. The axe then returns to Eir, hitting enemies in its way. Enemy gods hit are disarmed for 1.5s
    Damage: 55/80/100/120/150 (+30% of magical power)
    Healing Stance: Eir throws her axe in a line in front of her, damaging all enemies and sticking to the first god it meets, dealing damage for 3s, while healing Eir for the duration. Eir is disarmed from the duration
    Damage: 10/16/22/28/35 (+10% of magical power) every 0.5s
    Self Heal: 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% of magical power) every 0.5s

2ND ABILITY: STAMINA CURSE/ DIVINE SHIELD
    Type: Self Buff
    Sturdy Stance:
    Eir emits an ominous aura for 5s.Enemies within 30 units around Eir have their movement speed reduced by 15%. Staying in the radius for the whole duration, stuns enemy gods for 1.5s
    Healing Stance: Eir gains a shield that blocks incoming damage for 5s. The shield lasts until it expires or reaches it’s damage limit.
    Shield Health: 100(+15% of Eir’s Max. Helath)

3RD ABILITY: STURDY STANCE/ HEALING STANCE
    Type: Stance Change
    Radius: 35
    Sturdy Stance:
    Eir shifts to Healing Stance and Heals nearby Allies.
    Heal: 90/125/150/185/200 (+40% of magical power)
    Healing Stance: Eir shifts to Sturdy Stance and grants a buff to nearby allies, that reduces incoming damage.
    Damage Reduction %: 5/8/10/13/15

ULTIMATE ABILITY: RESSURECTION
    Type: Buff, Self
    Radius: 35

Eir blesses nearby allies. Allied gods are Healed and cleansed from their Crowd Controls. If Eir dies within 5s after this ability is activated, she is resurrected and has her cooldowns reset. Eir cannot deal damage during her resurrected phase and dies after 12s.
    Heal: 200/225/250/275/300 (+60% of magical power)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Here are some aspects i'd like to see if she ever becomes a thing:

Her Weapon: Dual-Edged Axe. The runic inscriptions on it mean "Joy" and "Happiness".

Her Shield: The runic inscriptions mean "Defense" and "Protection"

Her Wings: Despite only drawing one, she'd have 2. I have associated the color green with healing, so i thought that her wings might be green-ish
    Last edited by JotsartsiGR; 09-09-2016 at 05:06 PM.
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life