Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Sick of Mods (Brandon) timing me out for voicing my opinion on 4v4.

  1. #31
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AntiGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    77
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    6
    and its simple 5v5 siege is just way better then 4v4. It adds diversity amongst the games and a breath of fresh air.

  2. #32
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    81
    4
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 693
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiGods View Post
    and its simple 5v5 siege is just way better then 4v4. It adds diversity amongst the games and a breath of fresh air.
    Well, there are already 3 5v5 modes so I'd say 4v4 adds diversity and fresh air.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Honoured LokiWildfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    710
    6
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Weyy View Post
    Well, there are already 3 5v5 modes so I'd say 4v4 adds diversity and fresh air.
    A 4vs4 that is played sensibly similar to another mode doesn't add actual diversity and fresh air as a 5vs5 that plays significantly different than that. 4vs4 is essentially double duo lane, we already have conquest for duo lanes. But that is another discussion and entirely tangential, can we get back to the actual topic now?

  4. #34
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead AntiGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    77
    1
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Repped! Third Class
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Weyy View Post
    Well, there are already 3 5v5 modes so I'd say 4v4 adds diversity and fresh air.
    You are right. I mean like the type of lane play and game progression. Now that you mention there is three 5v5 game modes its time siege becomes the first 6v6 game mode where players mainly lane in groups of 3. Back to topic really fast, I barely watch streamers but several people I play with do say this particular streamer does not take kindly to people voicing off against his opinion, but to me that's rumors and like I said I don't follow streamers.

  5. #35
    Member Follower RogueANG3L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    In the Sky
    Posts
    100
    7
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiGods View Post
    You are right. I mean like the type of lane play and game progression. Now that you mention there is three 5v5 game modes its time siege becomes the first 6v6 game mode where players mainly lane in groups of 3. Back to topic really fast, I barely watch streamers but several people I play with do say this particular streamer does not take kindly to people voicing off against his opinion, but to me that's rumors and like I said I don't follow streamers.
    Lol it's no rumor trust me. He'll make an excuse for timing you out for your opinion saying things like you're being "negative" or disrupting the chat because you have an opinion different than his. Then after he times you out he will dress you down verbally in front of 3000 viewers (getting the last word essentially) making you look bad, and you're stuck not being able to defend yourself. I've seen him even laugh at the person then acting childish saying well I can talk now and you can't so ha ha, things like that and that's why I say he needs to grow up.
    Last edited by RogueANG3L; 06-11-2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Jing Wei, Nu Wa, Discordia. The Baes 3.

  6. #36
    Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    37
    4
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 636
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Lol, what's with all the dramatics? This thread is just way too serious.
    Abusing powers should be taken seriously. It's not fair for anyone else, and the thread starter has a very valid point. Just because the mod is handsome and good at the game doesn't mean he should do things like that :\.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,815
    22
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonoman View Post
    Abusing powers should be taken seriously. It's not fair for anyone else, and the thread starter has a very valid point. Just because the mod is handsome and good at the game doesn't mean he should do things like that :\.
    Well, I find it hilarious that you think the mod is handsome and good at the game. But anyways, this thread is just another attempt to post how you guys feel about DMBrandon, and hey guess what.... there's already one of those in the streamer feedback section. From what I understand it's all of the Smitegame mods who are anal about what's said in chat, not just him. And it's not that serious, it's not like he got permabanned, he got timed... who the hell cares.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

    Goodbye Smite forums <3

  8. #38
    Member Follower RogueANG3L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    In the Sky
    Posts
    100
    7
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Well, I find it hilarious that you think the mod is handsome and good at the game. But anyways, this thread is just another attempt to post how you guys feel about DMBrandon, and hey guess what.... there's already one of those in the streamer feedback section. From what I understand it's all of the Smitegame mods who are anal about what's said in chat, not just him. And it's not that serious, it's not like he got permabanned, he got timed... who the hell cares.
    I the hell care thats who, and he is by far the worst I've never seen bar none, no other streamer times people out constantly because they think they are right and the other person is wrong its rediculous. Since you say who the hell cares why are you here, why do you care? Abusing power as a mod shouldn't be pushed under the rug, he is the worst offender I've seen, his ego is too high to accept that he may be wrong is the issue.
    Jing Wei, Nu Wa, Discordia. The Baes 3.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Honoured AllknowingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    739
    5
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 85
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmantakae View Post
    Well, I find it hilarious that you think the mod is handsome and good at the game. But anyways, this thread is just another attempt to post how you guys feel about DMBrandon, and hey guess what.... there's already one of those in the streamer feedback section. From what I understand it's all of the Smitegame mods who are anal about what's said in chat, not just him. And it's not that serious, it's not like he got permabanned, he got timed... who the hell cares.
    Well several people apparently or you wouldn't need to post that. If people can get kicked out for having an opinion, that's immature and if he is suppose to be part of the hi rez stream, he could show more professionalism, than the trolls who hate on him. (like attacking a forum mod or supposedly lying to make the victim sound more at guilt) Though I do ponder where the mods are a lot...and I do agree the multiple posts of one person when there's already one is annoying...

  10. #40
    Senior Member Prestigious Dmantakae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,815
    22
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,032
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Rep Power
    18
    Alright, posting a thread here, isn't going to solve anything, besides making you feel better for getting your rant/venting out. You've already been provided the correct places to post your feedback on the Smitegame mods/streamers. Hell, like someone said, if you feel this strongly about it then just contact HirezAPC

    And honestly, it's your word against his. So I doubt anything is going to happen, should've taken screenshots and had proof that you were unjustly timed out.
    Ex-Smite forums Lead mod, currently Paladins forum lead mod

    Goodbye Smite forums <3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •