Thread: Ability to change HUD

Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Ability to change HUD

How's it going!

Just as my titles says, I'm wondering if you guys have ever thought about giving console players the ability to change their HUD or at least give them more things to look at. I know that PC has this feature currently and as someone who has played Smite back in the day on PC beta, I can see it being beneficial to console players just as how its beneficial to PC players. Being able to scale things and move around ability bars and so on would help with gameplay a lot on console. I also know that on PC you can see your stats meaning your. physical damage, ability power, attack speed, and so on and was wondering if you plan on implementing that into the game for console players as well.

Thank you for your time !

New Member Cupidhead EnditysBabyGurl's Avatar
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 453
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points

ps4 HUD needed

Quote Originally Posted by Shadic94 View Post
    How's it going!

Just as my titles says, I'm wondering if you guys have ever thought about giving console players the ability to change their HUD or at least give them more things to look at. I know that PC has this feature currently and as someone who has played Smite back in the day on PC beta, I can see it being beneficial to console players just as how its beneficial to PC players. Being able to scale things and move around ability bars and so on would help with gameplay a lot on console. I also know that on PC you can see your stats meaning your. physical damage, ability power, attack speed, and so on and was wondering if you plan on implementing that into the game for console players as well.

THIS would be very beneficial for console users. Please implement this for us console users soon!! Thanx.
    ♥ EnditysBabyGurl ♥

New Member Cupidhead Justin_Rulez's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadic94 View Post
    How's it going!

this idea has my support, would be very nice to be able to do this