Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nu wa [Ultimate]

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 362

Unhappy Nu wa [Ultimate]

Hello Hello !

I post this comment in relation to the famous goddess Nu Wa (I love it)

We know (almost) all his ulti is not a killer. I will therefore, before posting my "problem" evaluate his ulti:

Strengths: - It affects all the gods of the map, no person escapes (except when using object etc ...)
    - We are in the air, so little chance to be killed during the ulti (at least it never puts arrival)

Cons: - It is rather slow, the enemy are therefore able to protect themselves very easily
    - He make the very (very) low damages, as a frequent player of this god i'm 100% approve, definitely the target that we want to kill be very low life in order to have the kill (and again it depends what gods want to shoot: tank, adc ..)

I would like to propose some ideas to improve it:

- A little more damage (not too much because it affects all the gods, should not it be badass o /)
    - Or, as soon as the ulti to hit the person, there is damage continues for a few seconds (as nox...)

I admit that the ulti is cool because there is not the person referred system (nox, janus, scylla ...) it affects all the gods without exception ! But compared to other ultimate on the other mage who do mass damage, I will not hide my jealousy!

Thank you for taking into consideration my first post (I apologize for these mistakes, I do not speak much English)
    Say what you think in comments! ^ - ^

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 354
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    and add 5 second paralyze effect to Ao Kuang's 3
    My wings are a HURRICANE

Senior Member Chosen TristynTrine's Avatar
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 899
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    You'd think people getting hit by fire shards that are on fire, would get burnt. It'd be cool if they were set on fire for a little extra damage to make it not so god awful early-mid game.

New Member Cupidhead WinterFlower's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    late game is fine, but early game it's terrible..at least boost it by like 20-30 extra damage early game but leave late game the same. I don't think 20-30 extra damage would 'break' her and make her OP, It might help balance out that early game ult though. but I digress, It is understandable why it does so little.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterFlower View Post
    late game is fine, but early game it's terrible..at least boost it by like 20-30 extra damage early game but leave late game the same. I don't think 20-30 extra damage would 'break' her and make her OP, It might help balance out that early game ult though. but I digress, It is understandable why it does so little.
    I agree with him.

Early her ult is useless in terms of dmg and you wont kill someone with it unless he is below 100 health and has no def. And to scout furry or giant its to early in the game so her ult is somewhat pointless until its Lv3.
    Everything begins in darkness, and also ends.The heart is no different.
    Darkness sprouds within it- it growns, consumes it.
    Such is its nature.
    In the end, every heart returns to the darkness whence it came.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 165
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Also you'd think from way up there she could fall back down on the other side of a thin wall... since she definitely does move forwards when going.

If Hou Yi can derp over (or more often through) walls with his insta-escape button then I question why a snakelady going some four times higher up can't surmount the same obstacle.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Her ulti is just fine, aside from Ichimarou you all forget it also reveals all the god in map. It can be used to do dmg or to scout which is actually a really good utility to spot ganks, rotations, jungle steals, loki and early gf too. Also not every god must or even should be strong whole game.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran
    Nu Wa's ult is fine. Believe it or not, early game it is a utility attack.

Personally, I pick up Gem of Isolation on Nu Wa, instead of warlocks. And sometimes Divine ruin. And I can go up into my ult to give anyone, and everyone, on the map a slow. At, almost, any time. Which is great for setting something up for a team mate.

Later in the game, she can deal decent damage with it. but, once again, the utility of this ability shines through. Revealing everyone on the map for a moment, making calls as to who is hiding where.. Oh it popped the winged blade proc before a fight began, making the passive useless during the upcoming team fight.

It doesn't, really, need more damage. It is fine where it is
    I Am an Eternal Nublet.
    The noobiest noob in all of nooberton!

To answer everyone.. I had never even heard of Ravana, from the Hindu pantheon, when I chose this name.... over a decade ago.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Nu Wa ult is fine the way it is. At rank 1, level 5, it does 100 damage when nu wa should have 775 hp with no items. It is a no skill shot that guarantee hits and reveals everyone on the map.

It takes some skills to hit your target with nox, janus, Scylla's ult, vice versa, your targets can dodge.

Edit: What nu wa need is her clay soldiers stop going everywhere except where you want it to go.
    Last edited by ImTard; 09-06-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 788
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! First Class 1 year registered
    I think the only buff I would like to see for her ult is the ability to choose where you land afterwards. (limited range of course)
    Join the cult of Khepri for he is Love and Life.

God Concepts: