Thread: Kaldr stuck in base

New Member Cupidhead pinkchocoa's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 386

Kaldr stuck in base

have any of you encountered this glitch where kaldr is stuck in the fountain (base), causing you to be unable to attack with kaldr as skadi ?
    and the only way to fix it is to die, as when you die kaldr respawn with skadi and is no longer stuck.

this has happened to me a few times since skadi's release in the arena map(both before and after the Olympic update), and we all know that she is nothing without kaldr

i am not sure what causes this, but I hope it gets fixed soon

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 388
    I just had this bug happen this week. I didnt know dying was the fix. That is unfortunate. As a diamond Skadi, i know that Kaldr is basically her kit. If he is stuck, then Skadi is at a major disadvantage. My bugs have been occurring on PS4. I don't know if it is the newest patch or if it is skin based. I've just started playing with the frostbound skin and now I'm seeing the bugs. Does the frostbound model have a collision that is bumping the fountain? I have videos of being stuck in fountain and kaldr not moving (and also colliding with the Titan and first tower (resolved by moving to other side of map to get kaldr unstuck)).