Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Izanami

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter 5000 Experience Points
    Do you guys think she will op or balanced? Just wondering, most people say every god will be op so....
    "In love with tides and snowflakes..."

Welcome Season 4 with all of its freshness!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErkMcGurk View Post
    You can do well with any god and any build.
    Embrace the cold...

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    would be nice if her ulti would be actually reversed compare to others and from mid it would deal more dmg on the edges. that would make a interesting dilemma for players to go in for less dmg or go out and risk being hit by a bigger dmg. Something like nova that explodes in ghosts or something like that. Or a portal that drags you in for 2 sec ( unable to do anything but immune to dmg as well). then throws you out ( for not paying the rent).
    Last edited by Mesemir; 08-25-2016 at 04:39 AM.

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakonasx View Post
    Do you guys think she will op or balanced? Just wondering, most people say every god will be op so....
    This will probably be the first weeb god that isn't S tier on release.

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    How is she green?
    Rip & Tear

Senior Member Honoured crippler38's Avatar
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Repped! Second Class Veteran 5000 Experience Points
    since you guys can all seem to get the pts to work can you guys tell me why it says waiting to download constantly? me and my friend wanted to play her and we got jack SHIT (also if anyone knows how o-bow works on her that'd be great.
    anyone can be wrong, nobody is right all the time

if you feel angry try to not blame others over yourself, and if you must don't bother them with it they'll do worse

Everything has counter play. Except Hi Rez, plz nerf.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    My Final Thoughts on imazombie ( Izanami )

The Kit
    For the most part the kit is okay. Althought some abilities could use some cleaning up. Her ultimate Dark Portal feels a bit off because everything about it suggests that it should drag people to the center i.e like Tremors and Pillar of Agony. Her voicelines " "Don't you dare run from me!" and "I won't let you leave!" suggest that she is trapping someone some how, but that is not the case. The animation and art of a sirling red mass also lend to this feeling.
    Another odd feel thing about her kit is the stealth. If u take or deal damge the stealth is broken that makes perfect sense but stealth being broken by using pots or relics makes less sense for izanami. All other stealth ablilities in the game have damge or an additional affect that is useful in a fight. Fade away has none of these additional mechanics and no damge so it's not useful as an initation or a clearing tool. Fade Away is an escape simple and pure. Allowing Izanami to use relics and pots during sthealth would put it on the same level of utility as Ambush,Vanish,Water Illusion and Fog. Fade away could also be made more potent if it ghostwalking were added instead of allowing the using of pots and relics.
    The final thing about her kit regards the description of her attack progrssion. It is not made clear that her basic attacks pass through targets. simply saying Izanami's basic attacks pass through enemies and return to her after reaching max range is all it takes to clear that up.

The Character
    For the most part i love the characterization of Izanami her voiclines are deliverd very well and her apperance (although much like that of a western zombie) is amazing. The only thing that is seamingly out of character is her refrence of hindu text. The voiceline I am death, destroyer of worlds is clearly a refrence to "now i am become death the destoryer of worlds" form the bhagavad gita. Why is a japanese kami refencing a hindu text? On the other hand I do very much enjoy the Cthulhu reference "What strange times that even death may die..." refrences "And with strange aeons even death may die".

Overall thoughts
    VVGN HiRez Well played .
    Last edited by Helioz0; 08-29-2016 at 02:44 PM.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Outso187 View Post
    How is she green?
    Because that's what her skin is...?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Infamous Outso187's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,183
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Reputation Distributor
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Because that's what her skin is...?
    Her recolor is. She is not. She is red.
    Rip & Tear