Thread: Details for Sol

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bohunka's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

Cool Details for Sol

Hey Devs, just a quick note. I'm seeing the Dark Sol/Nebula concept gaining traction over on that subreddit for submissions for the T5 concept voting. I had that exact same idea and thought of something that would help it look cool if you do go with that. Nu Wa has a sort of radiance aura around her before she goes up for her ult. Something like that would be really appropriate for a T5 skin. I hope you guys'll read this and consider it. I'm seeing it in my head kind of like the size of Zenyatta's ult from Overwatch. And it's not like it'd be too big. Au Puch and Hou Yi have huge ults.

Also, anyone seen the movie Lucy? You know the thumb drive at the end? You know how the stars stay in the same place when the thumb drive moves, almost like it's a window to space. That'd be AWESOME for Sol.

Anyway, any peeps have something to add to this?

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 479
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I agree with this I mean the release of recent Sol skins haven't been the best design nor the worst. However they could use some help, if not add this new Reddit skin then it will blow away the other skins she has that aren't as good. Also give some love to good old Sol I mean she's op and really fun to play, she needs some respect.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 876
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    Do you think they fear to render her to sexualized if doing proper work for her skins ?

I know it's not what you're talking about in your op but if they don't make a good looking base skin i don't think it's smart to make a T5 for her.

edit : i like Sousless machine skin even so

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Bohunka's Avatar
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 441
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Well you're right. Not what I was really talking about but since you mention it... I think it's kinda lame that they removed her butt crack. I mean, come on... they left her boobs and that's fine. Why can't they just put her butt crack back? It looks weird without it. She's got a naked crotch and naked boobs. What's the big deal with her butt?