Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we NOT make Terra another 20-25 year old looking goddess?

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Full Profile!

Can we NOT make Terra another 20-25 year old looking goddess?

Smite needs imperfection.

Yes I know this has been brought up tons of times before but can we please get some VARIATION on our goddesses? When is Hi-Rez going to wake up?
    So Terra aka Mother Earth has been datamined and is probably coming up soon and I'm hoping to see something "new" for once.
    It's all the same, white skin, thin waist, large boobs/cleavage, showing belly etc.
    Where is the variation like the male gods and creatures has?
    Sure we have seen some goddesses with more clothes on such as Amaterasu and Bellona, but that's pretty much it.
    If you take a look overall at our goddesses they all look like they are having the same 20-25 year old female model with different clothes and hairstyles.
    Now, none of us haven't seen Terra yet so I shouldn't really say THAT much.
    But I can't believe that I'm the only one requesting this?
    Back in the days He Bo was one of my favorite characters, why? Because he looked very OLD and WISE to me, he had an interesting design... TILL he turned into some 20-30 year old man like the rest of the roster.

I love Hi-Rez for everything they have done, they're one of my favorite gaming companies, but this shouldn't really be too much to ask for.

I want more variation, especially when it comes to the goddess section, I want:
    • Older looking goddesses
    • Non-white goddesses
    • Larger goddesses
    • Less good looking goddesses

And so on.
    Most players would probably be like "buhuu but what about the big boobs and large cleavage?", well, I feel like I am one of these few who actually prefers gods who stands out from the rest, that are different and unique in their own way.

Like just give us some old woman or something, that's pretty much all I am asking for, and if you DO bring one older lady into the game, make sure to get an old woman to voice act that character, I am tired of hearing those 10-20 year old voices for grown up women.

Now I do not know how many of these pictures could actually represent a goddess, they're just some random searched I found in just a few minutes, and just after a few minutes I found more varation than what Hi-Rez has accomplished for years.
    But there must be atleast some goddess out there that does not look like a 20 year old european.

[Mass edit - Miyobi]
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-20-2016 at 12:28 PM.
    • Celestial Thanatos Concept Designer (Current Final Form of Archon).

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Can you even show bewbs in these forums?

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 909
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points Party Person 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    Can you even show bewbs in these forums?
    Yes. Go on, show em!

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    Was expecting Lunsei to be the OP here.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    While OP's idea is good enough, I may have to highlight the fact that if a goddess was released with such traits that goddess would most likely see less play than fafnir. Sex sells, y'know.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoHel View Post
    While OP's idea is good enough, I may have to highlight the fact that if a goddess was released with such traits that goddess would most likely see less play than fafnir. Sex sells, y'know.
    You kidding? I imagine it'd be the opposite since HR alway uses the same model for all their female gods.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Erased da bewbs. No l00ds please.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 627
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MiyobiKumagawa View Post
    Erased da bewbs. No l00ds please.
    Thank you. That old ladies' exposed breasts were really making me cringe. But other than that, the OP does have a really solid point.

Otaku Mod Infamous MiyobiKumagawa's Avatar
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 818
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 25000 Experience Points Arm of the Law! Discussion Ender Party Person
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Honestly why again an issue over pixels of design?

Non-white goddesses
    Also really? The last thing you need to worry about is the color of their skin.
    Last edited by MiyobiKumagawa; 07-20-2016 at 12:37 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatisty View Post
    You kidding? I imagine it'd be the opposite since HR alway uses the same model for all their female gods.
    Why did you posted this twice?