View Poll Results: Should they change it?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 54.55%
  • No

5 45.45%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making shield of regrowth a neutral item

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead TheWhiteBlade's Avatar
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran

Lightbulb Making shield of regrowth a neutral item

Shield of regrowth is a really powerful utility item only bought by Hercules, but if it was a magical or neutral item, it would be a must buy for Slyvanus and would be bought really often on Chang'e, Hel, and Aphrodite. It would probably see play on Au Puch and Zhong Kui in duels and be a niche pick for Sobek in most game modes.
    Right now however it's only really bought by Hercules and sometimes bought as a niche pick for Chaac, Guan Yu, and Tyr.

Shield of regrowth has an amazing passive but is ruined because it gives 30 physical power, I really hope high-rez changes this as it would make all the magical healers more viable and be a huge buff for Slyvanus.

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Literally no healer worth their salt would ever buy this piece of crap.

This item is completely useless on anyone but chaac and I don't even use it on him.

Achievements:
    That's your opinion but this item may end up being really powerful, also keep in mind chaac might be the only worth using it on for you, but right now it can't even be used on the strongest healers. Given the chance I'm sure this would be a much better item than in is now.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post

This item is completely useless on anyone but chaac and I don't even use it on him.
    For Endag anything that isnt pure dmg item seems useless. So dont take it to heart

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesemir View Post
    For Endag anything that isnt pure dmg item seems useless. So dont take it to heart
    I personally build nothing but raw offense (that also includes mobility and lifesteal) 99% of the time, but defense isn't useless in my perspective.

The point is, imagine this item on any of the healers (except sylvanus). It's going to give you:

-10% CDR
    -30 pdef
    -Some kind of other stat?
    -The passive

The passive is decent, but you can just buy an actual MS item, like hidden dagger, and the difference wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it'd defintely be there; However, hidden dagger provides far superior stats and another passive aswell.

You also have to consider that this is a purely defensive item choice, which makes it unfavorable for healers cause it lowers their healing output.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!

Regrowth has its place on healers. It offers a personal Sprint on-demand whenever you need it should you have the room in your build. It's saved my ass many times, and I'd like to see it become a health item so it gets a little more attention. Provided health items are buffed, of course.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Just messing with ya abit i do agree on healers this item is abit useless but for chaac and herc it works pretty well. in some cases it can be a thing for guan too. With many new gods that are really mobile that ms buff (specially on chaac and his rain with slow) is really nice way to catch up or run away. Also it gives cd and its really cheap so in early game it can save your ass from ganks (and also from minion dmg) in solo many times but for healers there are better choices for sure.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 876
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Tagger Third Class Veteran
    I use it on Ne zha to boxe without using fatalis 'would be problematic if even magical characters that can use a heal would be able to get a speed bonus.

Achievements:
    I personally build nothing but raw offense (that also includes mobility and lifesteal) 99% of the time, but defense isn't useless in my perspective.

The point is, imagine this item on any of the healers (except sylvanus). It's going to give you:

-10% CDR
    -30 pdef
    -Some kind of other stat?
    -The passive

The passive is decent, but you can just buy an actual MS item, like hidden dagger, and the difference wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it'd defintely be there; However, hidden dagger provides far superior stats and another passive aswell.

You also have to consider that this is a purely defensive item choice, which makes it unfavorable for healers cause it lowers their healing output.
    True but maybe they could try giving it the stats of items like Gaia, Thebes, and Mail of renewal where it just gives basically hp and the passive. it might work out pretty well like that.

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Veteran
    I have used Shield of regrowth on Ama, Bell (Her chain counts as a heal on third hit not lifesteal,) and Tyr before. It all depends on how you want to play. Honestly, I think the item is fine where it is. It seems to be a niche pickup, but so are many of the other items in the game.

But giving it to Hel, or Aphro would be more of a draw back. Honestly. I think the Guardians that have heals in their kits might find some use in it. But other mages? (excluding maybe Hades) Not much.
    I Am an Eternal Nublet.
    The noobiest noob in all of nooberton!

To answer everyone.. I had never even heard of Ravana, from the Hindu pantheon, when I chose this name.... over a decade ago.