Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Serqet builds?

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Conversation Starter 1 year registered

Serqet builds?

I'm just starting to learn how to play her so typically my build might suck.. but hey, that happens every time I first start to play a god. That being said, tell me what your builds are and let me know if mine is shit.

I usually always go
    Warrior Tabi, Jotunns, Deathbringer, Malice.
    And that's it for my damage.

I know I have no attack spd at all but I don't really find a need to build any attack spd when it's her abilities that are doing most of the damage and the only use for basic attacks in her kit is to apply Catalyst (her passive). So you're only ever needing to get one or two basics off if even, to kill your target.

Jotunns of course, cooldown reduction, pen, power.

The reason for crit is because her 1st ability, Deathbane, can crit. Which I'm sure everyone already knows.. it also activates Deathbringer's passive. Not Rage though, which is why I don't build it on Serqet. Malice gives me a decent amount of power as well as 20% crit, just like Deathbringer and I like to build it for it's passive too.

For my last two items, I build defense, protections, and try to finish off my CDR. Whatever I feel will make me as tanky as possible. It really depends on the enemies, whoever's doing the most damage.

Breastplate of Valor, Bulwark of Hope.
    Usually works for me. Full CDR with BoV and phys prot. Bulwarks for the magic prot, 200 health, crowd control reduction, and life saving passive.

I'm still pretty noob with Serqet but at least that's what works for me. Had some pretty good games with that build.

Oh, and relics? I'm obsessed with Scout. It might not be a great idea to build Scout on Serqet but that's just me. My second relic is almost always Sanctuary cause I'd rather be immune to damage than immune to cc. I just find it's more of a life saver than Purification. It really depends still.. if there's an Ares on the enemy team, I'm probably gonna wanna start with Purification.
    Debunk'd

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by James720 View Post
    I'm just starting to learn how to play her so typically my build might suck.. but hey, that happens every time I first start to play a god. That being said, tell me what your builds are and let me know if mine is shit.

I usually always go
    Warrior Tabi, Jotunns, Deathbringer, Malice.
    And that's it for my damage.

I know I have no attack spd at all but I don't really find a need to build any attack spd when it's her abilities that are doing most of the damage and the only use for basic attacks in her kit is to apply Catalyst (her passive). So you're only ever needing to get one or two basics off if even, to kill your target.

Jotunns of course, cooldown reduction, pen, power.

The reason for crit is because her 1st ability, Deathbane, can crit. Which I'm sure everyone already knows.. it also activates Deathbringer's passive. Not Rage though, which is why I don't build it on Serqet. Malice gives me a decent amount of power as well as 20% crit, just like Deathbringer and I like to build it for it's passive too.

For my last two items, I build defense, protections, and try to finish off my CDR. Whatever I feel will make me as tanky as possible. It really depends on the enemies, whoever's doing the most damage.

Breastplate of Valor, Bulwark of Hope.
    Usually works for me. Full CDR with BoV and phys prot. Bulwarks for the magic prot, 200 health, crowd control reduction, and life saving passive.

I'm still pretty noob with Serqet but at least that's what works for me. Had some pretty good games with that build.

Oh, and relics? I'm obsessed with Scout. It might not be a great idea to build Scout on Serqet but that's just me. My second relic is almost always Sanctuary cause I'd rather be immune to damage than immune to cc. I just find it's more of a life saver than Purification. It really depends still.. if there's an Ares on the enemy team, I'm probably gonna wanna start with Purification.
    Well, I think crit isn't still a good idea. Crit items are expensive. For defensive item... valor is useless lategame, so you should try the maegi's cap? The item that blocks a CC. Or something with HP. Also, never scout. Useless. That's just you. If you ward well you won't need it. Get Wrath and stun enemies before bursting them down. Also, you're better with objectives, and that's good because Serquet isn't great with them. However, because of how much ritual dagger is strong atm, it's better to play other gods, because serquet doesn't benefit much from the stats of the item. Aegis is good, but beads is better. In fact, I'd suggest even more a beads/sprint for relics.
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 822
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    Well, I think crit isn't still a good idea. Crit items are expensive. For defensive item... valor is useless lategame, so you should try the maegi's cap? The item that blocks a CC. Or something with HP. Also, never scout. Useless. That's just you. If you ward well you won't need it. Get Wrath and stun enemies before bursting them down. Also, you're better with objectives, and that's good because Serquet isn't great with them. However, because of how much ritual dagger is strong atm, it's better to play other gods, because serquet doesn't benefit much from the stats of the item. Aegis is good, but beads is better. In fact, I'd suggest even more a beads/sprint for relics.
    You're amusing.

Sadly, not in a good way.

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Endag View Post
    You're amusing.

Sadly, not in a good way.
    Dear friend, I never played Serquet. Not once. Instead of making me feel an ignorant animal, can you explain? Also, to help Jaime.
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 830
    Achievements:
    Hi

Core items : Warrior Tabi, Jotunn, Deathbringer

Damage focus : Malice, Titans bane, Mantle of discord

Defensive focus : Mantle of Discord, Bulwark of Hope, Titans bane

Situationals items : Winged Blade, Brawler beatstick

Relics : Beads, Blink
    Last edited by Eronstein; 07-12-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Banned Prestigious Fusionsamurai's Avatar
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 373
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 5000 Experience Points Full Profile! Conversation Starter
    Serqet is my baby. I tend to be really savage with anyone who builds her wrong, tbh.

You want Warrior Tabi->Jotuun's->Malice->Titan's Bane->Deathbringer->Mantle Of Discord/Spirit Robe

You never need attack speed. Your build needs more penetration, your crits will hit like wet noodles if you go with only jotuun's penetration.

You want malice before deathbringer for sure. Getting malice third offers a lot of free damage when you crit. It's cheaper as well.

Scout isn't a serqet relic. As serqet, you look to get in, crush someone, and get out. Blink is godly in this regard. Blink in, do your full combo, and jump out. Purification>>>Sanctuary in almost any scenario. If you get sanctuary, you need purification so that they don't lock you down with CC while you are immune.

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points 1 year registered
    ^Pretty much my build cept I get Bloodforge (I get on every assassin). I get no defense items on any assassin unless Thor and Nemesis.....defense seems so useless to me unless you get 2 or more....

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 830
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusionsamurai View Post
    You want malice before deathbringer for sure. Getting malice third offers a lot of free damage when you crit. It's cheaper as well.
    No you want DB before malice, malice is one of your last items since its passive is most effective with a lot of power plus if you can afford malice as a third item you can afford DB for a far better passive/

In the case where you're far behind the other jungler, don't bother to pick any crit items early game and go straight for brawler.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    As a lifelong serqet main, the build that works best for me is:

Warrior tabi, jotunns, Deathbrniger, BoV, Malice, Titans bane.
    You need max cdr since it helps you to be slippery.

titans bane lets you do damage late game
    you need crit on serqet, and since you auto rarely rage isnt a good idea. Bov just rounds up the cdr and is cheap

Senior Member Honoured Denniswenger's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 659
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    You are very off, with most things here. That is why you got the snarky comment from Endag.

1. Breastplate of Valor is great all game, especially on assassins. Paired with Jotun's you hit that max CDR and get 75 protections which is a very high amount to get from one item. Only thing you need to get pretty tanky now is magical defence and HP, though Serqet is in no need of that. I would go as far as to say Breastplate of Valor is one of the greater items in the game.
    2. Magi's Blessing on the other hand is one of the worst items in the game. The stats of it are pretty bad and the passive is pretty terrible since it is so so easy to just get it off. Say you are Nox and see a Serqet running by with a Magi's, you simply place the silence under her and she now for 70 seconds basically have wasted an item slot on almost only 350 hp. You are much better off with Spirit Robe or Mantle of Dischord if you want split defense. They will save you more and also they provide CDR.
    3. Serqet doesn't need Wrath to secure her combo. Her 2+4 is enough CC to secure the full combo, wrathing them would just be redundant. Though I grant you that she'll be able to secure FG/GF and steal buffs with it.
    4. Serqet is built for crits, the kit is based around it. So yeah, crits are expensive, but you know what you are getting into when picking Serqet.