Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Best way to make Loki less annoying

Member Follower
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Veteran 500 Experience Points

Best way to make Loki less annoying

Don't touch him but release a new god that is specifically designed to counter him. Something with the power like Rek'sai has in League of Legends where they have "tremor sense" which allows them to detect stealthed targets. Or somebody with a Tassadar like active passive ability, where you activate it and it gives you true sight for a short time. Also, create an item that is specifically designed to counter him, that provides you with a shield if you are ambushed by a stealthed target. (Could add a little extra like "If a stealthed target is revealed, they get a debuff" so you can easily turn an ambush).

There is absolutely no need to change Loki and make his mains cry like angry Lee Sin players because he doesn't do "outplays" anymore. (How an ambush with a natural stealth that already gives you a massive advantage is "outplaying", I will never understand. Outplaying to me has always been done on equal footing - Like Nox vs Isis, both have powerful kits and an equal advantage, its just a question of who does it better). Just create a God that directly counters him.

Kinda how Malphazar in League right now was redesigned specifically to counter the god-like cancer of Yasuo.
    Last edited by DiamondHorse; 07-11-2016 at 11:04 AM.

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Or.....release a 400 gold potion that reveals all stealth to whoever consumes it, you know, like LoL.

There you go, Loki is now shit.
    Also, releasing gods specifically to counter a certain other god is bad design and should not be in this game in any way, shape or form whatsoever.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Or rework him.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead Dantegra's Avatar
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 397
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    The only way to make Loki less annoying is if everyone would stop making threads to complain about him. Honestly it's more frustrating to see another " nerf Loki thread" than actually fighting him ingame

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKeksalot View Post
    Or rework him.
    Well this would always work but what I'm suggesting is a way Hi-Rez can do it without changing Loki so the "people" who play him can continue believing they are so skilled and so good and the rest of us could just have a fun game. There are lots of ways to counter stealth without touching the problem-child. The problem with Loki, is that he has "Shaco-syndrome" and people tend to get a little arrogant with him. Plus, there are very limited ways to counter stealth mechanics in this game.

Member Follower
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantegra View Post
    The only way to make Loki less annoying is if everyone would stop making threads to complain about him. Honestly it's more frustrating to see another " nerf Loki thread" than actually fighting him ingame
    I'm not suggesting nerfing him, he has his place in the game. I am suggesting providing more options to counter him and prevent him from getting that early lead that Loki players have to go for to remain relevant. If people die to him, thats their fault but at least they have the option of countering his stealth mechanics.

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    True.Yasuo and loki may be annoying but they cover a niche that has to be. To balance the little counterplay, loki is a horrible god.
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

In Hel, where I want, right next to Her <3 (but really, I live in Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,044
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Conversation Starter Full Profile!
    Back in my LoL days there was a champion just like Loki, the kind of champ that excelled against scrubs but was dog shit against everyone who know what's happening.

His name was Tryndamere.
    And since we're in this LoL subject, at least Loki isn't stealthy all the time like Evelynn who got reworked to that point.

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    At least Tank Loki isn't a thing and he actually needs damage items to kill you.

Since we're talking about LoL.

Also I like /ALL chat, don't kill me
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Sitting in my corner waiting for Zhong Kui to get a skin
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    You really just want Loki to die a in a pile of shit don't you? I really see nothing wrong with versing him
    What Doesn't Kill Me... Better Start Running

Buff Artio