Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freya update (Or rework).

Junior Member Cupidhead Orcshein's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSolanaceae View Post
    Thanks, any advice on how to play against burst mages or how to lane early on? I tend to have a hard time doing well early.

I play Freya differently I think than most I've seen.

I start with 2nd version of TELEKINESIS RING. No pot. This leaves me 425 gold.

I clear 2 or 3 waves, I do not push, retreat in tower if need to.

Once I get 1100 gold, I go to base after a wave cleared (important to not miss any XP), then buy telekinesis ring with one mana pot or two if I can afford.

Once I have the telekinesis ring, clearing waves is EASY, and your ennemy is still lvl 4-5. So they die quickly with the added damage/atk speed.

Next item is Fatalis/boots, then the other atk speed ring, then the last 2 items it depends. If there's 2 ADCs on the other side I pick Whitchblade.

Or else, I pick Tahuti > O shard > spear deso.

No clues what 'Masters' would say about that, but that's what got me killin' the most. I tried other stuff as well.
    Last edited by Orcshein; 07-06-2016 at 02:25 AM.

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I'd buy this (seen in a how to play): a build with much damage
    Maegi's, fatalis, demonic grip, poly,chrono's,bancroft. I'd rather buy Rot than bancroft because it gives you more power, but bancroft will give more sustain.
    Also, never buy a telkine's ring. Doesn't scale well, useless on ALL build. This build should work with all As magical gods if:
    you ALWAYS take RoT even as last item
    you NEVER buy fatalis on Chronos
    you NEVER buy telkine's
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    I'd buy this (seen in a how to play): a build with much damage
    Maegi's, fatalis, demonic grip, poly,chrono's,bancroft. I'd rather buy Rot than bancroft because it gives you more power, but bancroft will give more sustain.
    Also, never buy a telkine's ring. Doesn't scale well, useless on ALL build. This build should work with all As magical gods if:
    you ALWAYS take RoT even as last item
    you NEVER buy fatalis on Chronos
    you NEVER buy telkine's
    If you want Sustain then you should buy Pynta Piece becuz Bancroft is a terrible item just like Poly on Freya
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Junior Member Cupidhead Orcshein's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromosomaExtra View Post
    You don't understand the reason behind the Tele ring.

1: Early super powerfull. It makes it easier for clears at lvl 5-10, and if you manage to get kills because of it, you can get an edge in levels and stuff.
    2: you keep it for the 30% atk speed. 30% atk speed gives more attacks for Freya while on her 2+1. More attacks means more damage. I'd rather have a super good atk speed than an average one with higher damage honestly. Especially with the other ring that lowers one's prots by 36% after 3 attacks. Good for tanks.

When you get all the stuff, pots, your red buff, at the end you end up with 700 power or so with my build. With FG even more. It's missing the Poly, yeah, but.. I don't know, I had better results with more penetration on freya than the poly.

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcshein View Post
    You don't understand the reason behind the Tele ring.

1: Early super powerfull. It makes it easier for clears at lvl 5-10, and if you manage to get kills because of it, you can get an edge in levels and stuff.
    2: you keep it for the 30% atk speed. 30% atk speed gives more attacks for Freya while on her 2+1. More attacks means more damage. I'd rather have a super good atk speed than an average one with higher damage honestly. Especially with the other ring that lowers one's prots by 36% after 3 attacks. Good for tanks.

When you get all the stuff, pots, your red buff, at the end you end up with 700 power or so with my build. With FG even more. It's missing the Poly, yeah, but.. I don't know, I had better results with more penetration on freya than the poly.
    Still, you shouldn't keep telkine's for the AS, buy the ritual dagger for the stats AND the passive. With the build I suggested you should 2 shot ppl with the poly proc. And i don't like early game items, but that's just me.
    Try this "How to play freya two shots damage build" from Raynday gaming. I'm not raynday, besides.
    Poly is good and easy to proc with freya, and can do so much dmg if you focus on power rather than AS. Bancroft gives around 10% magic lifesteal (?), with the passive of freya... and lets not forget that sweet 100 power. Still, I prefer RoT and it's synergy with poly.
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you