Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freya update (Or rework).

Junior Member Cupidhead Orcshein's Avatar
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points

Freya update (Or rework).

Hi everyone.

Just wondering, does anyone know if Freya'll have an update at some point?

I know we might see her more in the next patch as Golden bow is removed, but.. nothing gets added to her since a while, beside a bug corrected 2 patch ago.

What I thought, to make her more playable, would be to add some damage to Banish, when they fall down, a bit like Kumbha's Ult, but with less damage of course as it's not an ult.

Just to put her on the same level as other played mages.

There's also the idea of a rework.

I'd see her with a stance, one melee (with high damage), and one ranged, with the slow part.

There's all sort of ideas to make her balanced. She's really fun to play as she is right now, and my scores with her are alright, but I'm silver/gold, and I assume if I go higher ranking, she'll be even less accepted by others.

Honestly, everytime I pick Freya in ranked, people bitch at me, which is funny because I often end up carrying.

Also....

We need Pixel Buster Freya back in a chest. Lol.

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    Wait. Do you want a buff here?!
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Senior Member Prestigious McKnightrider's Avatar
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,368
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Repped! Second Class Repped! Third Class 25000 Experience Points Party Person
    She doesn't need a buff with Golden bow back. Golden bow literally killed Freya, she was legitimately out classed and out gunned in the golden bow meta. Now that it's gone I expect to see her more often.

Lord of the Enigs Infamous Enigmatisty's Avatar
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,181
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Repped! First Class 10000 Experience Points Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    She had a QoL where Irradiate had a 1s increase so she'd have enough time to make the most of combining it with Pulse. With GB gone she'll at least have a chance back in solo now that hunters are gone from there.
    Actually back to Smite but my love for the forums isn't really the same anymore. May most likely not post god concepts again.

Since forums are dying, feel free to join the official smite forum discord where most retired members chill.

Super Moderator Godlike RainbowSplat's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 933
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnightrider View Post
    She doesn't need a buff with Golden bow back. Golden bow literally killed Freya, she was legitimately out classed and out gunned in the golden bow meta. Now that it's gone I expect to see her more often.
    Only when it affected me was when i met Hunters in Solo as Freya but with Golden Bow gone it will be even easier laning against them now but anyway Freya doesnt need any buffs
    Last edited by RainbowSplat; 07-05-2016 at 07:02 PM.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious SweetSolanaceae's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Party Person Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Only when it affected me was when i met Hunters in Solo as Freya but with Golden Bow gone it will be even easier laning against them now but anyway Freya doesnt need any buffs
    Sir I need help with Freya because I'm shit, advice?
    "...suck the juicy bits..."

Member Worshipper ChromosomaExtra's Avatar
    Italy, north west. A rainy place, exellent to lose time reviewing and maybe even posting.
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcshein View Post
    Hi everyone.

Just wondering, does anyone know if Freya'll have an update at some point?
    No.

I know we might see her more in the next patch as Golden bow is removed, but.. nothing gets added to her since a while, beside a bug corrected 2 patch ago.
    So she should be buffed randomly because she wasn't changed for a while?

What I thought, to make her more playable, would be to add some damage to Banish, when they fall down, a bit like Kumbha's Ult, but with less damage of course as it's not an ult.
    Useless.

Just to put her on the same level as other played mages.
    She's a magical hunter, not a mage. There's a difference, just like saying Ao is not an assassin

There's also the idea of a rework.

I'd see her with a stance, one melee (with high damage), and one ranged, with the slow part.
    I'd see her as she is now.

There's all sort of ideas to make her balanced. She's really fun to play as she is right now, and my scores with her are alright, but I'm silver/gold, and I assume if I go higher ranking, she'll be even less accepted by others.
    You can assume it, but it's not always true.

Honestly, everytime I pick Freya in ranked, people bitch at me, which is funny because I often end up carrying.

Also....

We need Pixel Buster Freya back in a chest. Lol.
    NO, we don't

Stuff in quote.\
    What to say? I do various things. Review all sort of threads, message, post sometimes.

I'm always there watching you

Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Reputation Distributor Repped! First Class Repped! Second Class Full Profile!
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSolanaceae View Post
    Sir I need help with Freya because I'm shit, advice?
    http://forums.smitegame.com/showthre...build-question

You’re Welcome
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Senior Member Prestigious SweetSolanaceae's Avatar
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,301
    Achievements:
    Party Person Full Profile! 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Conversation Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowSplat View Post
    Thanks, any advice on how to play against burst mages or how to lane early on? I tend to have a hard time doing well early.
    "...suck the juicy bits..."

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSolanaceae View Post
    Thanks, any advice on how to play against burst mages or how to lane early on? I tend to have a hard time doing well early.
    Only thing early you wanna do is just safe farm as much as possible so buy some health pots becuz you will be taking alot of dmg until you will get Fatalis wich you should buy as first item then you can clear wawes easily and juke at the same time so when you will also get Pene Boots you can start be aggresive becuz Freya does alot of dmg with just Pene Boots and Fatalis and dont forget to ward your lane