Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Collective Vent Thread: Heated July Rage

Ex-Forum Moderator Infamous IrishPotato's Avatar
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 691
    Achievements:
    1 year registered Discussion Ender 10000 Experience Points Full Profile! Arm of the Law!
    Awards:
    Arm of Law

Collective Vent Thread: Heated July Rage

It's hot. But that will pass. Rage however, is eternal.

Don't be fooled by the EX. The King is immortal

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Why is it not raining, it's Britain. I don't like July although my Birthday is in it because you cannot do much about the hot, and all the bugs come out to be the most obnoxious things to ever live.
    What I am mad about is that Smite decided to give me a thirty minute deserter penalty for 'leaving' a Ranked game of Joust despite the fact that I had 'lost' connection to the servers... I think Smite disagrees with my first pick Loki.
    Hi, I play on the Xbox version of Smite. I prefer to Jungle but I can fill pretty well.
    Gamertag: TsuToNami
    Current Diamonds: Ne Zha, Bellona, Osiris, Ravana, Xing Tian, Chaac, Ares, Tyr, Chronos, Hel, Hou Yi, Nemesis.
    "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail..." 'Maslow's Hammer' - Abraham Maslow, 1966

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    randoms who's elo is 2500 + and have only played less then 100 conquest matches and get blown up and spam vgs for me to gank and when I do they don't even come help...

PS if u want to call for a gank
    1 HAVE THE HP AND MANA TO HELP
    2 don't push them under tower
    3 if it's successful pls for the love of god IF u have the hp stay and push the lane, take their camps or sumthing, don't just insta recall...

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Voice packs on xbox. I've made three posts about this and nothing has been done about it. One in 3.9,3.10 and now in 3.11 and I'm going to guess that I'll be making a 3.12 too right? The worst part is that I've bought a good amount of voice packs too.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 292
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    In conquest why are players still not calling "enemy missing (lane)" when their enemy decides to take a stroll into the jungle especially if you are not going to use wards. And when if the enemy team pull off a successful gank for the person to then spam VGS "you rock, no" etc. Happened to me twice early on in the same game last night because in duo we got ganked by the mid laner and jungler without any call from our jungler or mid laner. We escaped the first gank but the second got both me and GEB killed.
    If you are a new player I understand but when your are a seasoned player you have no excuse for not warding or poor communication. These are key to winning matches.
    XB1 Gamertag: muzzirenti - PS4 Gamertag: muzzirenti_90

Current Diamonds: Isis, Nu Wa, Jing Wei, Ymir, Neith, AMC.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Why in Assault do you reroll if you get the healer then try to trade your new pick with someone cause it something else you don't like. I don't mind people being not the greatest with a god they don't know since it is random. But when one team gets a healer both teams gets one so getting rid of a healer on a match where you can't back pretty much dooms a team.

Had they traded then switched it wouldn't have been so bad

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    Too many damn Nox's I'm so tired of this character being in my games whether she's on my team or whether I'm against her I don't care what Hi-Rez has to do to make her less used, nerf her, rework to make her stupid difficult or something it's just so damn annoying for a character to be played this much.
    "Know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a 100 battles." -Sun Tzu

Junior Member Cupidhead XGCoHitokiri's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I don't see the problem with Nox, she really isn't overpowered. Before HiRez buffed her she was damn near useless unless you had other people on the team to secure the kill because she did hardly any damage. I know where you are coming from and I tend to mute those people or as a result to them saying you rock and then no in the VGS I say we need wards and that tends to shut most people up. If they continue I report them for harassment in the post game screen because it is really immature when they spam whenever they can. You can also mute them by going to the menu screen then clicking scoreboard and that also makes it so you can't see their VGS as well. It is bad to not have communication with them but at the same time, they aren't really helping the team in the first place.

Senior Member Chosen ShinigamiXzero's Avatar
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 919
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Never before today have I saw a person like this but I felt this one was almost worthy of being reported with all three options. He charges the enemy team alone calls for help after being to far deep. Then spams VGS "Thanks" about 5 times. Comes out and almost immediately dies again with more VGS spam. The rest of the team is trying to whole it together eventually one of them dies. Then the *You Rock* after each team death. Vote to surrender comes up and is quickly decline after the guy spams yes then bye after it failed to pass. He goes AFK for a few minutes and since we are still holding out on he decides to help move the match along by walking to the enemy and just jumping up no attacks at all.

So Harassment, AFK, and then Feeding. But since I could only pick one I went with feeding.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Achievements:
    Honestly I don't think any character with as much CC as Nox should have that much damage, but anyway I'm not saying she's OP, but I can certainly say she's one of the most annoying gods in the game aside from newly released gods who tend to be OP. I hate overused characters period and running into this character in pretty much half my games is not something I enjoy.
    Last edited by ChaoticP; 07-28-2016 at 11:53 PM.
    "Know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a 100 battles." -Sun Tzu