Thread: Ranked autobans

Senior Member Honoured NARGH222's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class

Ranked autobans

Normally I'm on hi-rez's side what in the name of God are susanoo and ratataskor available in ranked for? Are you kidding right now? You can now guarantee first pick getting one of them or ao kuang and that's 100% ridiculous. The rat has absolutely no place in ranked right now due to his stupid amount of control and damage
    I'm just here man

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Susano was balanced this patch, so he is fine now. You have two bans, ban the two Junglers that will give you hell, alternatively, if you're first pick, ban one and let the other through and pick him up if they don't ban them.
    Hi, I play on the Xbox version of Smite. I prefer to Jungle but I can fill pretty well.
    Gamertag: TsuToNami
    Current Diamonds: Ne Zha, Bellona, Osiris, Ravana, Xing Tian, Chaac, Ares, Tyr, Chronos, Hel, Hou Yi, Nemesis.
    "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail..." 'Maslow's Hammer' - Abraham Maslow, 1966

Senior Member Honoured breakmyfutoffinu's Avatar
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 344
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class Veteran
    yep ban them personally I hate Athena more and know counter pics or builds ... ie cripple them ie ares... I like kumba against both too

Senior Member Honoured NARGH222's Avatar
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Full Profile! 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class
    I would hardly call him balanced with those stupid escapes and dumb damage output but I would definitely rather fight him than rat but people don't always ban him and he is aids

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by NARGH222 View Post
    I would hardly call him balanced with those stupid escapes and dumb damage output but I would definitely rather fight him than rat but people don't always ban him and he is aids
    Don't get me wrong, I hate fighting a Susanoo, it's extremely frustrating trying to catch him and lock him down, however, he is relatively more balanced in comparison to other strong Junglers such as Rat and Ao Kuang. If anything, Susano was like Serqet in Season 2 (where she was actually played, she is good now, stronger if anything) where they are both hard to catch, but both are susceptible to cripples. If the enemy team has a Susanoo, just pick a God with a cripple, or get your team to pick someone up. If we were to balance Susano completely though, His 1 should not be able to do damage when crippled.
    Hi, I play on the Xbox version of Smite. I prefer to Jungle but I can fill pretty well.
    Gamertag: TsuToNami
    Current Diamonds: Ne Zha, Bellona, Osiris, Ravana, Xing Tian, Chaac, Ares, Tyr, Chronos, Hel, Hou Yi, Nemesis.
    "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail..." 'Maslow's Hammer' - Abraham Maslow, 1966

Junior Member Cupidhead XGCoHitokiri's Avatar
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Susano is good but he isn't op anymore, he is like any jungler now where if he isn't noticed and he engages you then he is a problem, there isn't any assassin in the game right now that is bad if they go unnoticed. For bans you are supposed to go Ao Kuang, Susano, Rat, and possibly Athena. Those in my eyes are the top first two bans for each team, after that usually people go after hunters and or scylla or Raijin depending on what their team is trying to do.