Thread: 3.11 and still no voice pack fix.

Senior Member Chosen JustRun175's Avatar
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 232
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

3.11 and still no voice pack fix.

Please fix the voice packs. I even bought one and it didn't reset my voice packs or anything like that. I even got a skin with it and the voice packs still won't fix.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    It may be possible that you have set your Voice Pack to the default one in the God select screen. After picking and locking in a God, by pressing RB/R1 to switch between pages, you should go from the Skins page to the Voice Pack page, you may have ended up selecing the default one instead of the default Voice Pack for that God or the Voice Pack for the skin you are using. However, if it is a bug, I would suggest creating another account and attempting to replicate it.
    Hi, I play on the Xbox version of Smite. I prefer to Jungle but I can fill pretty well.
    Gamertag: TsuToNami
    Current Diamonds: Ne Zha, Bellona, Osiris, Ravana, Xing Tian, Chaac, Ares, Tyr, Chronos, Hel, Hou Yi, Nemesis.
    "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail..." 'Maslow's Hammer' - Abraham Maslow, 1966