Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: AMC - never seen him in competitive play / ranked / very rare to see him in casual

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 319
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points

AMC - never seen him in competitive play / ranked / very rare to see him in casual

I simply love the skins / the concept / the way the character feels but sadly he has no escape.

Please fix AMC somehow, I know I'm talking for a lot of people: make him atleast average, as he stands he is really really useless.

Senior Member Prestigious zecleria's Avatar
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 491
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 5000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Reputation Distributor Veteran
    hes far from useless. with a team that has proper map awareness and a support that can provide you peels in an emergency, he rips enemy team to shreds. both his abilites and basics are murder tools. lack of an escape doesnt mean weak.
    You may think all gods have huge amounts of courage, but only xbalanque has the balls to use them as weapons.

0.3 instead of 30% again.
    dont skip school kids.
    How to make arguments on forum:if you cant win an argument, call the other side trolls. Always works

Senior Member Infamous PapaRodin's Avatar
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class Repped! First Class Party Person Tagger Third Class Full Profile!
    I see him all the time and I don't even play 1v1.
    Papa Rodins Words of Wisdom
    An Index Page for threads created by me for you.

Last Update: Let's fix this God: Nu Wa!

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 222
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 3 months registered Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points
    Other Hunters without escapes are being played such as Artemis and Skadi. It isn't because of a lack of escape that makes AMC "bad", it's just tha people tend to play poorly when they can't push one button and get away for free. Also, I feel that AMC isn't played because of being outshined by other Hunters.
    Hi, I play on the Xbox version of Smite. I prefer to Jungle but I can fill pretty well.
    Gamertag: TsuToNami
    Current Diamonds: Ne Zha, Bellona, Osiris, Ravana, Xing Tian, Chaac, Ares, Tyr, Chronos, Hel, Hou Yi, Nemesis.
    "I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail..." 'Maslow's Hammer' - Abraham Maslow, 1966

Senior Member Prestigious Najh98's Avatar
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 356
    Achievements:
    Conversation Starter 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    AMC's pretty good. I play him less because I have him at X. I'm trying to level up other gods.

Member Follower
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points Veteran
    Someone here missed allied's amc in s1
    Barraccuda played him too in launch tournament

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    I can't think of any bee puns, so I'm just going to rehash what everyone's already said: ADC's do not inherently need an escape. As such, AMC is not bad; rather, people just don't like taking the risk of not having a getaway.
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts

Senior Member Prestigious AcidTheWarlock's Avatar
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 890
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Full Profile! 1 year registered Repped! Second Class Conversation Starter
    AMC destroys if played right. Just throw in some wards, an aggressive support, and a team that can call missing then wreck face. I've found Athena and Xing are good with him. Same with Sobek. Really, give him a lane partner that can peel and initiate so he stays safe then can set up kills. Bluestone and Morningstar has become one of my favorite starts since you have a lot of early power with abilities, which allow you to poke well and come out on top in trades. You also have the same strength AAs as others, potentially even stronger if you can get the bees on them, so AMC doesn't lack tools.

I guess people just don't want to risk it. Playing AMC just needs some map awareness and a good team.
    BANANANANANANANANANANANAAAAAAA

ACIDTHEWARLOOOOOOCK

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 560
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    People keep saying that if you're good with a god then the god is good or amc is great if you know how to use him or something like that. That's not really helpful, because that's true about literally every god in the game. What do you guys do with AMC that makes him greato?

My opinion, he has the core of a great hunter, I LOVE the hives mechanic. To me it's more about his ultimate. Artemis and skadi were mentioned earlier because they, like amc, do not have an escape. What they do have is an amazing ultimate. Artemis boar is CHAOS in a team fight and skadi's murder storm is one of the hardest things to deal with in the game if your escape is down. Amc though, that stupid stinger is very meh. The idea that you can pick it up tobreduce cooldown is cool but it just falls short of what other hunters do.

And generally speaking, when determining whether a god is strong or weak, it's better to ask which God you'd like to see on your team (assuming a competent player on that God) than it is to ask how good YOU ARE on that god.

A Tragic Product of Swedish Advertising Demigod SirKeksalot's Avatar
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 219
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class Reputation Distributor 25000 Experience Points Repped! First Class Full Profile!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanO View Post
    People keep saying that if you're good with a god then the god is good or amc is great if you know how to use him or something like that. That's not really helpful, because that's true about literally every god in the game. What do you guys do with AMC that makes him greato?

My opinion, he has the core of a great hunter, I LOVE the hives mechanic. To me it's more about his ultimate. Artemis and skadi were mentioned earlier because they, like amc, do not have an escape. What they do have is an amazing ultimate. Artemis boar is CHAOS in a team fight and skadi's murder storm is one of the hardest things to deal with in the game if your escape is down. Amc though, that stupid stinger is very meh. The idea that you can pick it up tobreduce cooldown is cool but it just falls short of what other hunters do.

And generally speaking, when determining whether a god is strong or weak, it's better to ask which God you'd like to see on your team (assuming a competent player on that God) than it is to ask how good YOU ARE on that god.
    High-single target damage with the ability to be almost totally reset is meh?
    I tell people I'm bi, but what I really mean is [B] I O N I C L E

Muh Concepts