Thread: Bizzare matchmaking bug!? In a party with friends, but not in game with them!?

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 499
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered Repped! Third Class

Bizzare matchmaking bug!? In a party with friends, but not in game with them!?

I have literally no idea what just happened or what caused it. I was in a party with my friend, and we joined an Arena queue, but when the queue popped for me he didn't get anything... so when I hit Accept, I was put into a pre-match lobby, WITHOUT my friend WHO WAS IN MY PARTY. Also, my lobby chat tab didn't appear until ~15 seconds after I joined the pre-match lobby (I think that was when the first person said something in the lobby?) This was match ID 69066146, and I've got a bunch of screenshots from his and my point of view here.
    Anubis, He Bo, Ao Kuang, Mercury, Tyr, Zeus, Ares... over countless matches, I've lost my ability to be surprised by their damage output. It's one of those things you just have to accept.

New Member Cupidhead Mandalore1333's Avatar
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 384
    A friend of mine has ran into the same issue, he cannot queue with friends at all.

Senior Member Honoured LokiWildfire's Avatar
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 427
    Achievements:
    Tagger Third Class 1000 Experience Points Repped! Third Class 1 year registered
    I had a related issue once. I was in a group (not team leader), and we were on a queue. I accidentally clicked the big green buttons on the play screen (the ones that let you queue directly to the non-league versions of stuff) and I was individually removed from my group's queue and put into that new specific one. It is probably not the same case though