Thread: Unbelievable chat problems

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points

Exclamation Unbelievable chat problems

I don't know if this has come to your attention but after today's bug """""fix""""" the chatting system is a complete mess. First of all it takes nearly 2 mins to send any message (1min and 49 seconds to be precise, just counted it). AT first i thought i had ping but every game i played runned normally at no more than 100 ping. Then, in every match there is no lobby neither in the god picks or after the match. This causes a variety of problems such as my friends entering matches without me because they can't receive my messages until 2 minutes later and of course can't communicate with other allies for god picks etc. Please look into this matter as it is way too much of a problem.
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life

Junior Member Senior Cupidhead MistaBlue's Avatar
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    I made a post about it here

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 752
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! Repped! Third Class Tagger Second Class 1 year registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaBlue View Post
    I made a post about it here
    Oh sorry about that. I checked the technical issues page and didn't scroll too far but i didn't notice your thread. Mine is ok now btw
    Disclaimer: I love developing god ideas but many of the ones i do develop, have already been recommended by other users. That doesn't mean i "stole" the idea, it just means i wanted to develop it.

I really hope an idea of mine will catch Hi-Rez's eye and maybe actually bring it to life