Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: Loki Rework

  1. #41
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    just to addon you still have not even said why on earth out of all the characters in need you want to change a character that has been the same for a loooooooong time. obviously has a uniqe kit. theres nothing wrong with his kit. and you want him reworked. to be a boxer?????? WTF why would u want him to be a boxer????? and his team fight...its clear that u hate when loki split pushes.....deal with it and learn to counter please

  2. #42
    Member Worshipper ImTard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    377
    3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    just to addon you still have not even said why on earth out of all the characters in need you want to change a character that has been the same for a loooooooong time. obviously has a uniqe kit. theres nothing wrong with his kit. and you want him reworked. to be a boxer?????? WTF why would u want him to be a boxer????? and his team fight...its clear that u hate when loki split pushes.....deal with it and learn to counter please
    There had been a lot of players want to remove the broken parts of his mechanics for a long time - hence call for rework. I would like his unique to stay, just put some counters for them. My suggestions only been removing the broken parts with no counter on his skills. Does removing his damage reduction from vanish disrupt him in anyway? No. It is a totally unnecessary to lower his risk. Many are saying loki has such low skill floor, he should not be able to do high burst damage with no counters to it. Either spread out his damage, make his burst has a counter, like signal before it lands so you can react to it, or raise his skill floor, aka make his skill harder to land - remove that dagger confirmation sign on his ult. My increase boxing idea potential was to allow him to land a few more hits, to spread out his damage, also increase his fight potential vs warriors and guardians.

    Nu Wa, Chronos, Bastet can take down towers/phoenix on their own. That's one of their options, they can also help their team. Why wouldn't those like loki want him to have that option as well. Should always expect a loki to backdoor, because that's all he's good for late game.

    If there's a loki in the game, I much rather to play against him then have him on my team. Loki is way more annoying as an ally.

  3. #43
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    you dont know what your talking about. how long does it take for a minion wave to reach a tower? 30 seconds....? loki can clear the waves to where the minion wont even have to go into combat. and sense when do you see a 4v5 go down that the team wants. anytime there is a 4v5 there are 5 people trying to chase down 4 people... by the time they fail or lets say my team is dumb enough (if i solo que lmao) to actully fight the 4v5 instead of retreating by the time there done i would already be heading the the next tower and how long you think it takes to go across the map to stop a split pusher.... thats 2 towers. so you have to ask yourslf....was that team fight worth it? why would u compare a baset to split push. if she got her cats to split push without minions she is limted to 1 tower only.. and her wave clear is ass. lets not forget how easy she is to shut down when caught loki can actully get away with his dirty actions. loki is fine. leave em alone there are much much weaker ods then him that need attention to actully play ranked. anubis,ah puch,kuku out of all the characters in need you pick loki who is fine. for a rework......oh please.


    I've been repeating myself everytime I postv in reply to your comment, so I'll stop replying to you with this. Why do you think people keep asking for a loki rework if he's as balanced and great as you say?

  4. #44
    Member Follower Mesemir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Poland, Lodz
    Posts
    150
    5
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points Full Profile! Veteran
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    I've been repeating myself everytime I postv in reply to your comment, so I'll stop replying to you with this. Why do you think people keep asking for a loki rework if he's as balanced and great as you say?
    Same goes for the fact that ppl keep saying he is shyt and easly countered but scream like being slaughtered if anyone asks to nerf him. Why do you care about it? or maybe the fact is this god is really unbalanced in some game modes (like clash) and you are just one of the players that use him there because of that? Topics about loki are alive from the very beggining of his presence in smite. Even now there are around 4-6 topics about it. Majority of players want some balance to this class since most of ppl play in casual and for many he is a broken god.

  5. #45
    Member Worshipper ImTard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    377
    3
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 337
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesemir View Post
    Same goes for the fact that ppl keep saying he is shyt and easly countered but scream like being slaughtered if anyone asks to nerf him. Why do you care about it? or maybe the fact is this god is really unbalanced in some game modes (like clash) and you are just one of the players that use him there because of that? Topics about loki are alive from the very beggining of his presence in smite. Even now there are around 4-6 topics about it. Majority of players want some balance to this class since most of ppl play in casual and for many he is a broken god.
    Interesting thing is that the suggestion of OP of this thread actually will make loki OP. Yet few people still screaming no to OP loki, they want their easy mode loki.

  6. #46
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesemir View Post
    Same goes for the fact that ppl keep saying he is shyt and easly countered but scream like being slaughtered if anyone asks to nerf him. Why do you care about it? or maybe the fact is this god is really unbalanced in some game modes (like clash) and you are just one of the players that use him there because of that? Topics about loki are alive from the very beggining of his presence in smite. Even now there are around 4-6 topics about it. Majority of players want some balance to this class since most of ppl play in casual and for many he is a broken god.
    My stake in it is I want gods that are for the majority fun to use, balanced mechanics, and for everyone to have fun. And as a side note- I suck at assassins and warriors so no I don't use loki. While I may suck at these classes though I have fun playing them with a few exceptions loki being prominent among them.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    you guys have to be joking, lol loki OP? broken????? is this thead a troll? aou kuang is better then loki yet! you guys are picking on him???? loki is so easily countered building tanky and he is broken??? Chris Reobare just said "loki isnt broken" then goes on to say he sucks then replys and says he is broken... learn to counter theres millions of counters to loki so stop crying.

  8. #48
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    you guys have to be joking, lol loki OP? broken????? is this thead a troll? aou kuang is better then loki yet! you guys are picking on him???? loki is so easily countered building tanky and he is broken??? Chris Reobare just said "loki isnt broken" then goes on to say he sucks then replys and says he is broken... learn to counter theres millions of counters to loki so stop crying.
    When did I say he's broken?

  9. #49
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    My stake in it is I want gods that are for the majority fun to use, balanced mechanics, and for everyone to have fun. And as a side note- I suck at assassins and warriors so no I don't use loki. While I may suck at these classes though I have fun playing them with a few exceptions loki being prominent among them.
    This... Loki is balanced so what do you mean? you said you want them to have balanced machanics loki does. so what are you talking about? the fun part???? thats a opinion LMAO

  10. #50
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    Loki's teamfight potential is bad you can't see damage numbers if he goes invisible the only way is to stun gun to name him turn visible. His kit is also unimaginative and rather boring for a MAJORITY of players. No not all players think he's boring.
    His damage is far too high for such a low skill floor god. I'm sure i missed a few major points for him so others be sure to fill him in on the rest of him.
    and here you go agian calling him unbalanced, low skill floor????? you cant measure how much skill it takes to play loki, when you play teams that know how to counter loki. Its hard as hell to play loki so what are you talking about "low skill floor" low skill floor =neith no matter how good you are agaisnt a neith you cant counter her backflip unless you counter pick. u cant counter her 1 button push all health back heal. and you cant counter her ultimate unless your ready to waste a relic...loki doesnt have any abilitys that are uncounterable. so he isnt low skill floored. tf are you talking about LMAOOO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •