Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89

Thread: Loki Rework

  1. #31
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTard View Post
    Go look up a video in youtube "10 reason why loki is hated"
    I assume you mean dukesloth's video? If so here's a convenient link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QSFx8w4Ic

  2. #32
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTard View Post
    I never once said he's OP. I said he's annoying for casual players - majority of the player base - with his broken mechanics. I already stated why he's hated in casual and why he's not competitive worthy. Go look up a video in youtube "10 reason why loki is hated", that may explain better why his mechanics are broken. I have suggested in other thread (one of many loki rework thread, so many I wonder why) get rid of his broken mechanics and buff his boxing potential.
    broken? you know what that word is used for? describing a god with unfair abilitys. If he isnt OP why would you want him reworked? why are you not asking for a aou kuang rework? when he is said to be the most OP. why waste your beloved time on begging for a loki rework. I saw that video its all kinds of loki rant videos of people who say he is OP. WHEN HE IS NOT. bro look if you build tanky you wont have a problem with loki so how does this make his kit broken?? your saying just because loki changes the flow of the game that makes him broken? please stop trying to make my main ass.

  3. #33
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellun View Post
    broken? you know what that word is used for? describing a god with unfair abilitys. If he isnt OP why would you want him reworked? why are you not asking for a aou kuang rework? when he is said to be the most OP. why waste your beloved time on begging for a loki rework. I saw that video its all kinds of loki rant videos of people who say he is OP. WHEN HE IS NOT. bro look if you build tanky you wont have a problem with loki so how does this make his kit broken?? your saying just because loki changes the flow of the game that makes him broken? please stop trying to make my main ass.
    He's not broken. His kit is just boring for the majority of players and this teamfight potential is terrible. What people are trying to do here is make a kit that suits loki's lore as well as make him more interesting and better in teamfights.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    He's not broken. His kit is just boring for the majority of players and this teamfight potential is terrible. What people are trying to do here is make a kit that suits loki's lore as well as make him more interesting and better in teamfights.
    imo i dont think his kit is boring, but i dont speak for other people who main him iv never seen any1 wh said its boring who plays him. BUt im sure there are people out there that think that. And in case you didnt know loki kit is uniqe and the way he approaches things is uniqe loki is a backdoor god he is meant to stop team fights and keep the team spreaded apart to make the map his play ground. t\and when you try to take away his play ground by ganking. he will split push the hell out of your structures. he even says "i see a backdoor ahead"....he isnt meant for head to head collision team fighting like baka, or hun batz. loki is prob one of the most uniqe characters in the game. and he doesnt need to be touched. if you want to improve loki, improve him in the areas that he is good at. why would you want to change a uniqe character that hi-rez has made for us to enjoy. to throw away his unque play style. hi-rez are making so many characters now that can make new team comps. izanmi (sorry if i spelled wrong) is not going to be playing like the average jungler man....because she is uniqe. leave the uniqe characters alone.

  5. #35
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Honestly if I want someone to backdoor then I'll choose Nu Wa not only can she take down a phoenix solo without needing to push up the lane she is useful in teamfights and the laning phase. Even Bastet is better for backdooring without minions and she can teamfight. He's just outclassed in every area. And his kit does have stuff that others don't have he basically just 3's ults and sanctuary's away if, he's ganking early on sure he can just invis and slice the player but honestly what's unique or special about that? If you take a team fight head on with loki's team all he can really do is backdoor leaving your team in a 4v5.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    Honestly if I want someone to backdoor then I'll choose Nu Wa not only can she take down a phoenix solo without needing to push up the lane she is useful in teamfights and the laning phase. Even Bastet is better for backdooring without minions and she can teamfight. He's just outclassed in every area. And his kit does have stuff that others don't have he basically just 3's ults and sanctuary's away if, he's ganking early on sure he can just invis and slice the player but honestly what's unique or special about that? If you take a team fight head on with loki's team all he can really do is backdoor leaving your team in a 4v5.
    There will never be a 4v5 wen loki is split pushing unless the team wants all 3 structures gone.

  7. #37
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    Honestly if you're team isn't good enough to quickly wrap up a 4v5 and send your assassin after the straggler before he takes a tower then you have other problems. A 4v5 when loki is pushing is perfect because Loki has to kill all the minions in a lane before pushing up which to get enough minions up to the tower will take about 2 waves so about 20-30 seconds more than enough time for a 4v5 battle to go down. Meanwhile if you had bastet or Nu Wa split push a tower could be down in under 10 second more than enough time to return to a teamfight that has started. He's not as good at split pushing as others nor as good at teamfights then other assassins.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    Honestly if you're team isn't good enough to quickly wrap up a 4v5 and send your assassin after the straggler before he takes a tower then you have other problems. A 4v5 when loki is pushing is perfect because Loki has to kill all the minions in a lane before pushing up which to get enough minions up to the tower will take about 2 waves so about 20-30 seconds more than enough time for a 4v5 battle to go down. Meanwhile if you had bastet or Nu Wa split push a tower could be down in under 10 second more than enough time to return to a teamfight that has started. He's not as good at split pushing as others nor as good at teamfights then other assassins.
    you dont know what your talking about. how long does it take for a minion wave to reach a tower? 30 seconds....? loki can clear the waves to where the minion wont even have to go into combat. and sense when do you see a 4v5 go down that the team wants. anytime there is a 4v5 there are 5 people trying to chase down 4 people... by the time they fail or lets say my team is dumb enough (if i solo que lmao) to actully fight the 4v5 instead of retreating by the time there done i would already be heading the the next tower and how long you think it takes to go across the map to stop a split pusher.... thats 2 towers. so you have to ask yourslf....was that team fight worth it? why would u compare a baset to split push. if she got her cats to split push without minions she is limted to 1 tower only.. and her wave clear is ass. lets not forget how easy she is to shut down when caught loki can actully get away with his dirty actions. loki is fine. leave em alone there are much much weaker ods then him that need attention to actully play ranked. anubis,ah puch,kuku out of all the characters in need you pick loki who is fine. for a rework......oh please.

  9. #39
    Member Worshipper ChrisRobare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Look behind you... no the other way... c'mon almost there! No, what are you doing? Gods above..
    Posts
    345
    4
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 611
    Achievements:
    Repped! Third Class 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Rep Power
    5
    In order for Loki to clear efficiently he has to use his decoy which last I checked had a cool down and then you're going to have to wait for the wave to reach your tower, odds are you are not going to be able to take it down with the first wave of minions so you're going to have to back out and reset. If you're not in a solo que then you're likely against a team in coms and that team will not chase across the map. Also most solo laners (which tend to be warriors the people loki can't 1v1) will pick up teleport so if loki is splitpushing then the solo laner can easily teleport to the tower or a nearby ward and stop the loki. Bastet can take one tower yes but without minions and with cooldown she could easily get her cats back when running tower to tower split pushing. She has jump which is a far more effective getaway then loki has when someone just needs good prediction to tell where loki is going with his invisibility. The reason we're talking about loki is because he just as the others are rarely if ever picked in ranked and Hi Rez should focus on the god that most of the community thinks needs a change rather than any random god that needs changes.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Honoured Zellun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    986
    3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 692
    Achievements:
    Full Profile! 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisRobare View Post
    In order for Loki to clear efficiently he has to use his decoy which last I checked had a cool down and then you're going to have to wait for the wave to reach your tower, odds are you are not going to be able to take it down with the first wave of minions so you're going to have to back out and reset. If you're not in a solo que then you're likely against a team in coms and that team will not chase across the map. Also most solo laners (which tend to be warriors the people loki can't 1v1) will pick up teleport so if loki is splitpushing then the solo laner can easily teleport to the tower or a nearby ward and stop the loki. Bastet can take one tower yes but without minions and with cooldown she could easily get her cats back when running tower to tower split pushing. She has jump which is a far more effective getaway then loki has when someone just needs good prediction to tell where loki is going with his invisibility. The reason we're talking about loki is because he just as the others are rarely if ever picked in ranked and Hi Rez should focus on the god that most of the community thinks needs a change rather than any random god that needs changes.
    see now your just spewing out BS loki can split pushwith 1 wave of minions are you nuts....have u ever seen a loki shred a tower before. and wtf did you say bastet can go ttower to tower with her cats. dude are you serious....loki doesnt need a change. comunity?? first u tell me how loki is OP now your telling me how loki is balanced... wtf is wrong with you....u send me to a video where somebody is ranting on how loki is over powered...everybody knows loki is balanced and he is picked in ranked. idk where u been he is picked in ranked more then kuku,anubis,ah puch yet, u want him changed...lol dude, its clear u want him nerfed. sadly he not getting nerfed. now move on and actully make a thread that a possible developer will have a chance to look at that makes sense. this thread i spointless and holds no reason. only a bunch of goofy reasons on why he needs a rework if your saying loki wont take down all 3 structures when there is a 4v5 going on your straight up and down trolling lol. and for u to compare bastet split push to loki even shows more how bad your trolling when she can get shut downed just by being looked at. nobody even plays her in ranked...why tf would u compare bastet split push with loki...only thing u have mentiond about her is how she can take the tower down. not once did u mention on her escape and survivability if she split pushes....loki is going to stay the same idk why you make thes elittle rant threads giving stupid reasons to nerf a god... u dont wanna look dumb and say "nerf loki" so you say "REWORK loki" get out of here LMAO

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •